SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed May 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Continue discussion for Marcus Grodd here.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by lavenderred Wed May 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Great timing.  laugh out loud  But it's back up.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/instagr.am.html
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Good. I was wondering what on earth happened to that account.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 12:00 am

Yay! Marcus finally gets a 2nd thread!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:42 am

Edited - Post was freezing the page.

by Sarah_XV Today at 7:42 am

I noticed that in one of his replies he used the word 'y'all' A subtle hint perhaps?
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 Screen11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 9:29 am

Sarah_XV wrote:Edited - Post was freezing the page.

by Sarah_XV Today at 7:42 am

I noticed that in one of his replies he used the word 'y'all' A subtle hint perhaps?
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 Screen11

Good eye Sarah!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 9:34 am

That always makes me suspicious when someone who was so quiet is suddenly responding to questions. But, no I don't think it's a hint. It will be a hint if he's posting on Instagram while he's supposedly on BIP.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 9:51 am

If that is his legitimate IG, then he surfaced around the same time Andi posted her unpacking tweet.

There's no difference between Marcus' new IG account, and Josh tweeting around the same time as far as a clue. One doesn't make a stronger clue than the other, IMO.

It appears, Marcus holds a tan much better than Josh, because the boat pic was a recent pic, and so was Josh's pic with the UPS girl, where Josh doesn't look that tanned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 9:55 am

What I really liked on his IG was that picture tribute to dear Eric.

beatingheart 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu May 29, 2014 10:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If that is his legitimate IG, then he surfaced around the same time Andi posted her unpacking tweet.

There's no difference between Marcus' new IG account, and Josh tweeting around the same time as far as a clue. One doesn't make a stronger clue than the other, IMO.

It appears, Marcus holds a tan much better than Josh,because the boat pic was a recent pic, and so was Josh's pic with the UPS girl, where Josh doesn't look that tanned.

I noticed that too. May not be important right now, but will keep it on the backburner nonetheless.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 10:00 am

nd4reality wrote:What I really liked on his IG was that picture tribute to dear Eric.

beatingheart 

That is very sweet. I love that pic of Eric and the children.

marcus_grodd
2 days ago
Back home! #Dallas

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 10:03 am

He was home the previous weekend. Remember those pictures of all the ladies with roses with him and the viewing party they had for ep1 ?

Memorial weekend seemed to be at Austin IMO hence the Back Home.

I could be wrong.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva