SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 12:49 am

What's the difference between responding to people on IG being polite, and being polite by agreeming to take a pic with a UPS driver?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 12:52 am

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Roberto infamous Smiling on the couch was released closely (not sure how close) before finale. Soon after that RS fixed his spoiler. I think.

My wish : both spoilers are wrong : he is the F1 and not doing the BIP Smiley. Im so afraid he is gonna be a trophy guy Whom Ashlee and Tierra competing for. (Worse yet, preyed by both of those 2 lovely ladies  :nervous )

From what those women claimed on the radio show with RS, he's the one to look out for.

Yes that radio show.

I have seen nothing about Marcus on the show to indicate that he is an out and out player like what they insinuated. Perhaps I am reading him all wrong or he is a really good actor.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 12:53 am

2observe wrote:I noticed that no one has mentioned that Andi is following the Marcus Grodd1 Instagram account.  Is Andi following the other F4 guys?

I thought that one was fake ?

Also she would never follow any of the guys. Oh wait she has already done crazy things so perhaps she would.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:54 am

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Roberto waited until the show was over.  If this is Marcus, I get posting pictures.  But, responding to people?  Makes no sense.

He's polite ?

I know you mean VS being the F1 and I tend to agree.

Actually, SM wise, If i could refer to Des's as i know it best, Marcus's SM activities is the closest one as Chris's last year.
Popping late, and only once after the premiere to thank 'All the support' Smiley

Btw, have we heard from Chris(the farmer) yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 12:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What's the difference between responding to people on IG being polite, and being polite by agreeming to take a pic with a UPS driver?

I'm just saying that those on the show tend not to respond as to not slip up on something.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 30, 2014 12:59 am

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:I noticed that no one has mentioned that Andi is following the Marcus Grodd1 Instagram account.  Is Andi following the other F4 guys?

I thought that one was fake ?

Also she would never follow any of the guys. Oh wait she has already done crazy things so perhaps she would.
I don't think it's a fake account. Imp, Andi would know the real account. It's possible he could have 2 legitimate accounts.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 30, 2014 1:00 am

Andi is not following Marcus... Here is Andi's "followings list":
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/followings/680984981

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 1:00 am

He clearly said he had 1 account in response to someones' question to him.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:03 am

People respond to others in the comments all the time. I've seen Clare, Sharleen, Nikki, etc. do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 30, 2014 1:06 am

nd4reality wrote:He clearly said he had 1 account in response to someones' question to him.

Then deleted his old one for good, but @m_grodd used to be the one he used before the show...remember the pic his friend posted before the premier?(of him with a group of girls.. it was a #tbt). She tagged @m_grodd--and that was very recently--- there are bunch of pics before the show where he is tagged as "@m_grodd".

[url= http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/723928944259100607_180768066] http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/723928944259100607_180768066[/url]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 30, 2014 1:07 am

chloep wrote:

Andi is not following Marcus... Here is Andi's "followings list":
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/followings/680984981
Oops, I rechecked and it's Marcus following Andi. Sorry. :headbanging 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:08 am

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:He clearly said he had 1 account in response to someones' question to him.

Then deleted his old one for good, but @m_grodd used to be the one he used before the show...remember the pic his friend posted before the premier?(of him with a group of girls.. it was a #tbt). She tagged @m_grodd--and that was very recently--- there are bunch of pics before the show where he is tagged as "@m_grodd".

[url= http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/723928944259100607_180768066] http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/723928944259100607_180768066[/url]

He may have deleted the old account because one man that he's tagged in quite a few pics (on the new account) follows the new account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva