SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 12:11 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What's the difference between responding to people on IG being polite, and being polite by agreeming to take a pic with a UPS driver?

I'm just saying that those on the show tend not to respond as to not slip up on something.

Josh gave me some similar doubts since he was openly promoting his stint by posting his vids etc. for his friends (and everyone else) to see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:12 pm

2observe wrote:
chloep wrote:
2observe wrote:I noticed that no one has mentioned that Andi is following the Marcus Grodd1 Instagram account.  Is Andi following the other F4 guys?

Andi is not following Marcus... Here is Andi's "followings list":
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/followings/680984981
Oops, I rechecked and it's Marcus following Andi.  Sorry. :headbanging 

Not a common thing F1 do (following the lead) .

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 pm

eversotrue wrote:People respond to others in the comments all the time. I've seen Clare, Sharleen, Nikki, etc. do it.

Good point. They were tweeting and responding throughout the season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
2observe wrote:
chloep wrote:
2observe wrote:I noticed that no one has mentioned that Andi is following the Marcus Grodd1 Instagram account.  Is Andi following the other F4 guys?

Not his account. Thats fake.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
2observe wrote:
chloep wrote:

Not his account. Thats fake.

Thanks. Good to know.
The y'all think in his post is suspicious IMO . I too think Joshy ecatatic sentiments on socmeds is not a normal F1 behavior. But im starting to think TPTB give the VVIP contestant(and the fam) some exceptions ...so..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm

I'd be more suspicious of the y'all thing if it was coming from Nick or Chris. I know Marcus isn't technically from Dallas, but he's lived there long enough that he might have just adopted it, just like I have friends up here in Boston that aren't even from here, but yet talk with a Boston accent. I wouldn't be surprised to see Marcus and Josh say y'all, but if it's Nick or Chris..

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu May 29, 2014 12:59 pm

^^I agree. My brother moved to Dallas from the Northeast two years ago, vowing to keep his New England accent and verbal tics. In the last few months, the y'alls are creeping in more and more in conversation, which I find kind of cute.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:01 pm

Since it just brought up by JBF on edit thread, i wanted to put it here for my own reference .

I have a long believe that the F1 on the recent Ette seasons got to play the console role for the lead :Roberto , JP, Jeffie and Chris .

When i First heard Eric left in an unusual circumtances on epis 4, Marcus's date Came to my mind . Will he be taking the consolation role for Andi due to Eric's leaving?. After watching the last Epi where -Andi Said Something about him calming her, im more eager to see on ep.4 whether my guess Will be way off or..not Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 29, 2014 1:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Since it just brought up by JBF on edit thread, i wanted to put it here for my own reference .

I have a long believe that the F1 on the recent Ette seasons got to play the console role for the lead : JP, Jeffie and Chris .

When i First heard Eric left in an unusual circumtances on epis 4, Marcus's date Came to my mind . Will he be taking the consolation role for Andi due to Eric's leaving?. After watching the last Epi where -Andi Said Something about him calming her, im more eager to see on ep.4 whether my guess Will be way off or..not Smiley

I wish they would have shown more of Marcus & Andi's conversation. I would have liked to know if it because of the conversation or because of his manner. Her saying this could mean that his edit will be about more than just chemistry. Hoping so :yes: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:14 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Since it just brought up by JBF on edit thread, i wanted to put it here for my own reference .

I have a long believe that the F1 on the recent Ette seasons got to play the console role for the lead : JP, Jeffie and Chris .

I wish they would have shown more of Marcus & Andi's conversation.  I would have liked to know if it because of the conversation or because of his manner.  Her saying this could mean that his edit will be about more than just chemistry.  Hoping so :yes: 

Same wish here!! There is a reason the editor chose to show us the scene :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Eric and Andi didn't even kiss on their date from the pics I've seen. Heck there wasn't even any cuddling.

I think the fact that her family members are following more than one family member for Josh tells a lot than a y'all.

And the pictures RS took show that by the HTD there's nothing there 'chemistry' wise between Marcus and Andi. Maybe, the accident Eric was in woke Marcus up that this isn't going to work out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 29, 2014 1:23 pm

atem wrote:Eric and Andi didn't even kiss on their date from the pics I've seen.  Heck there wasn't even any cuddling.

I think the fact that her family members are following more than one family member for Josh tells a lot than a y'all.

And the pictures RS took show that by the HTD there's nothing there 'chemistry' wise between Marcus and Andi.  Maybe, the accident Eric was in woke Marcus up that this isn't going to work out.

Not positive, but I think they were told after HTDs. I do suspect that Marcus may have been the one doubting the relationship but no proof at this point except some group scenes where he seems to skeptical by nature in previews.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva