SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 1:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Since it just brought up by JBF on edit thread, i wanted to put it here for my own reference .

I have a long believe that the F1 on the recent Ette seasons got to play the console role for the lead : JP, Jeffie and Chris .

When i First heard Eric left in an unusual circumtances on epis 4, Marcus's date Came to my mind . Will he be taking the consolation role for Andi due to Eric's leaving?. After watching the last Epi where -Andi Said Something about him calming her, im more eager to see on ep.4 whether my guess Will be way off or..not Smiley

I wish they would have shown more of Marcus & Andi's conversation.  I would have liked to know if it because of the conversation or because of his manner.  Her saying this could mean that his edit will be about more than just chemistry.  Hoping so :yes: 

Same wish here!! There is a reason the editor chose to show us the scene :yes:
Interesting conversation and maybe should be moved to edit ?

Seems like Marcus is getting a different edit from just the "hes hot hot hot hot", "Marcus is really doing it for me today" etc.
What they are adding is "he intrigues me" and "he calmed me down" etc. ADDED to the above which tells me he is not just the physical edit guy. They never bother to add stuff in unless it is relevant to the storyline.
They also made sure that they inserted that PI of her saying that she has noticed that he is in the background but not for her.

ETA : Right now they are showing that she is very interested in Marcus not just physically.
What we need to keep an eye on is the nosedive in his edit. I assume that will happen only after his 1st 1on1 date.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu May 29, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 1:43 pm

However, if he's on BIP, that would be a reason why that PI was shown. So far, they haven't even kissed until their date, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 1:47 pm

atem wrote:However, if he's on BIP, that would be a reason why that PI was shown.  So far, they haven't even kissed until their date, right?

2 coming up possibly in ep3 (because of the clothes in ep4).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 29, 2014 2:12 pm

atem wrote:Eric and Andi didn't even kiss on their date from the pics I've seen.  Heck there wasn't even any cuddling.

I think the fact that her family members are following more than one family member for Josh tells a lot than a y'all.

And the pictures RS took show that by the HTD there's nothing there 'chemistry' wise between Marcus and Andi.  Maybe, the accident Eric was in woke Marcus up that this isn't going to work out.

Didn't someone in Brooks' family follow Des and/or her family? The HTD pics don't really tell us anything. Clare's were much hotter than Nikki's. I also find it hard to believe there's no chemistry between Andi & Marcus after seeing some of the SCs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 2:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:However, if he's on BIP, that would be a reason why that PI was shown.  So far, they haven't even kissed until their date, right?

One of those two actually happens epi 4 with their dinner portion in CT.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 29, 2014 2:36 pm

atem wrote:Eric and Andi didn't even kiss on their date from the pics I've seen.  Heck there wasn't even any cuddling.

I think the fact that her family members are following more than one family member for Josh tells a lot than a y'all.

And the pictures RS took show that by the HTD there's nothing there 'chemistry' wise between Marcus and Andi.  Maybe, the accident Eric was in woke Marcus up that this isn't going to work out.

I have a feeling they edited any kissing and/or cuddling out of that date. I'm not buying that it was just a friendship date. Eric was too good for that IMO.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 2:42 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

ok then 1 coming up in ep3.

What is the relevance ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:56 pm

Couls someone pls share an update on ALL of his SMs : if some are already back active, whether he created new one, whether all still legitimate, etc...? TIA! (eg: i saw the new IG under marcus_grodd, but the old m_grodd one is still accessable despite contain only 4 pics... scratch ?).

his Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mgrodd/
his Instagram: http://instagram.com/m_grodd/# (de-activated as of 03/20)
his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marcus.grodd (de-activated as of 03/20)
his Twitter: https://twitter.com/m_grodd (de-activated as of 03/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

What is the relevance ?

Nothing. Just noting one was found to be CT.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 3:41 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

What is the relevance ?

Nothing.  Just noting one was found to be CT.

What is the relevance of the bolded ? They did kiss before their 1on1 date.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Help!...Q to all...is this IG a fake account?

Chloep wrote: his Instagram: http://instagram.com/m_grodd/# (de-activated as of 03/20)

its still listed on the page 1 of his first thread sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Im pretty sure the Marcus_Grodd account is his. He posted a new pic and video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva