SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 pm

pbmax wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Maggenzm - I knew from Brads blog that Emily was the F1 depite the spoiler and the entire board pointing to Chantal.

Not the entire board,minus me. I preached that blog and the things that was said by Brad in the season preview clip.

I am a fan of the blogs too! Sean's first blog for his season mentioned Catherine when she barely got any on-air screen time. Catherine's ep 1 intro package was not even shown ... it was deleted scene posted on ABC.com. I was unspoiled for first few episodes and she was not even on my radar for top 4. But then I am pretty darn sure he found a reason to mention her again in another early blog during an episode with barely any screen time and it made me go hmmmm.....
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:26 pm

sbolduc wrote:
pbmax wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Maggenzm - I knew from Brads blog that Emily was the F1 depite the spoiler and the entire board pointing to Chantal.

Not the entire board,minus me. I preached that blog and the things that was said by Brad in the season preview clip.

I totally agree. Brad's blog was like a love letter to Emily. And I remember on Em's season I did a comparison of what she wrote about Arie, Jef and Sean and the entries about Jef were like 3-4 times more than the other two.

I took a look at all Andi's blogs after episode 4 to compare the final 4, one thing I definitely noticed, was that Marcus was mentioned multiple times in one blog and the comments would be scattered, almost like she was always putting a comment in about him. This was much different from Chris (who barely had anything written about him) and Nick/Josh (who were more commented in one isolated section). Although I still feel like if I were to go based solely on her blog at this point I would think Nick was her pick IMHO.

Still thought it was interesting though how many different times in different places she made a point to reference Marcus.

I did the same thing on unspoiled media thread and agree with you! Same with Des. All the spoilers were screaming Brooks but Des' blogs were pretty clearly pointing to Chris while acknowledging all of Brooks' doubts and talking up what a great guy Zak was (and betting he was the planned Bachelor until JP fever hit).

It will be interesting to compare/contrast Andi's blogs this season. So far all spoilers and post show clues (plus on screen chemistry) point to Josh EXCEPT her blogs. She is making a point to say nice things about Marcus so maybe there is a reason TPTB want to put him front and center ... Bachelor, anyone?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:17 am

I stayed up way too late reading every single one of Brad's blogs. Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 Yawn-new  
Um, yea….could it have been more obvious that Emily was his F1??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:52 am

pbmax wrote:

Minus me too.  giggling 
I have always watched the lead with the suitors and not what the suitors say or do. And the blogs say a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 am

see2love wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Minus me too.  giggling 
I have always watched the lead with the suitors and not what the suitors say or do. And the blogs say a lot.

Actually last season JaunP gave me a bit of a pause on ep3 when he gave Nikki the GR and then didn't mention it in the blog. I know some on the non-spoiled side said it was a clue. But when he took her away in ep4 to give her the rose privately and so that he could kiss her - it was obvious. Plus after he kissed her he gave her the 1on1 date in the next episode which was also telling.

I know Ashley H did not gush too much about JP, he wasn't mentioned much but when mentioned it was things personal to her and to him both - very nicely said.
Brad of course had to gush about Em while simultaneously sending her those truckloads of designer shoes  giggling but it worked because she was not the spoiled F1. Made it easier.
Seems like the edits can show stuff in your face a bit when the spoiler is wrong. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:02 am

nutty1 wrote:I stayed up way too late reading every single one of Brad's blogs. Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 Yawn-new  

The blogs also foretold the couple's demise, alas -- they were one of his ways of sucking up to a mighty unhappy fiance -- they fought the whole time the show aired.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:10 am

jlccaz wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I stayed up way too late reading every single one of Brad's blogs. Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 43 Yawn-new  

The blogs also foretold the couple's demise, alas -- they were one of his ways of sucking up to a mighty unhappy fiance -- they fought the whole time the show aired.

Exactly!!! It is especially so clear now, in hindsight!

Kasha, have you read Andi's blogs? If so, has anything stood out to you?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 am

Nah, I don't read that stuff. Every once in awhile, if someone points out something funny in one of the season blogs, I'll give in. 
I never read CH stuff. He's usually real estate ad for a bridge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:46 am

nutty1 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

I have read her blogs and something stood out to me.
She always seemed to mention a reason why someone other than Marcus got the rose. it is similar to JuanP's blogs. like an explanation why something happened with anyone else( not Nikki).
The 1st blog, she said she many were deserving as she had great conversations with Chris, Marcus...but she had to give Nick.
Marcus got the 2nd GD rose.
The Boys 2 men date, she mentioned how she enjoyed that even though she enjoyed her time Marcus and someone else, she gave the rose to Josh because he opened up.
He obviously got the rose on his date and the stripping date. I am curious to see what she has to say in tomorrow's blog.

Reminds me of JPG to Nikki, seems like Andi is doing same for Marcus IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:08 pm

see2love wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

I have read her blogs and something stood out to me.
She always seemed to mention a reason why someone other than Marcus got the rose. it is similar to JuanP's blogs. like an explanation why something happened with anyone else( not Nikki).
The 1st blog, she said she many were deserving as she had great conversations with Chris, Marcus...but she had to give Nick.
Marcus got the 2nd GD rose.
The Boys 2 men date,  she mentioned how she enjoyed that even though she enjoyed her time Marcus and someone else, she gave the rose to Josh because he opened up.
He obviously got the rose on his date and the stripping date. I am curious to see what she has to say in tomorrow's blog.

Reminds me of JPG to Nikki, seems like Andi is doing same for Marcus IMO
See2Love, I'm glad someone else sees the same things that I see with Andi's Blogs. I mentioned elsewhere on the Board that Marcus is the only one that has seen Andi with her guard down. She definitely was not pretending/acting on top of that building; yet, we saw her willing to follow his instructions. To me, that was a huge clue. I also rewatched Juan and Nikki's going down Hell's Cave. Nikki was petrified like Andi. In both cases, trust was emphasized. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:27 pm

^^ Loved the fact that they bleeped the He77 out of Andi on this date, shows how she gets nervous.

What is the clue? I love Marcus and still think that I won't complain if he ends up F1 or the next bachelor. But can't see how the being natural with Marcus or the "adrenaline date" as a clue that he is F1. I believe the situation and not the person in the date is what prompted Andi to stay real. Yes Marcus handled the date well and was able to calm Andi down, but that only proves that he will go further not necessarily the one. I can't really see the Nikki parallel because I can negate that with the other adrenaline dates in other seasons that ended to nothing. The edits showed the good parts of the date thus showing the connection and trust building between Andi and Marcus. I guess my point is there are other dates, successful dates at that, we can't discount those in her logic of choosing "the one".

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ Loved the fact that they bleeped the He77 out of Andi on this date, shows how she gets nervous.  

What is the clue?  I love Marcus and still think that I won't complain if he ends up F1 or the next bachelor.  But can't see how the being natural with Marcus or the "adrenaline date" as a clue that he is F1.  I believe the situation and not the person in the date is what prompted Andi to stay real.  Yes Marcus handled the date well and was able to calm Andi down, but that only proves that he will go further not necessarily the one.  I can't really see the Nikki parallel because I can negate that with the other adrenaline dates in other seasons that ended to nothing.  The edits showed the good parts of the date thus showing the connection and trust building between Andi and Marcus.  I guess my point is there are other dates, successful dates at that, we can't discount those in her logic of choosing "the one".

Yes other adrenaline dates went to Ed/Jillian, Jake/Vienna, Jason and Molly and slightly more famously Ali/Roberto. Andi specifically chose the date to quicken the relationship.
Why is this parallel ignored and every other parallel in the other threads treated like gospel truth  giggling ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva