SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Referring to being gone so long, posted 2 days ago.

marcus_grodd
2 days ago
Miracle he sits for me since I have been gone for so long.
Very interesting....... yes 

So, turned out to be true that he had locked in a basement , eh, sequestered after HTD RC? giggling

(removing the picture of adorable Miracle sorry doggy)

Muras - please get your facts straight  giggling . He was not in a basement - he was in an attic.

My grandfathers house had an attic which had a terrace on the side and we used to go up there to sleep on very hot nights as kids.

So possibly those producers allowed him to sun tan on a terrace.  :Clap: (this whole thing is fricken hillarious. Poor Marcus).

On a serious note, he looks happy, he's promoting the show so its all good. yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 6:38 pm

atem wrote:Even in his vid, he seems shy!  Doesn't seem like a 'player' at all!

Exactly.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 29, 2014 6:39 pm

So GA and Hotmomma, it seems that Marcus was locked up by Elan in his basement sunny , walled in patio, until May 26.  Either that or Marcus was, contrary to alot of other evidence, sunning himself with Andi on a secluded beach, drinking rum punch.

and we used to go up there to sleep on very hot nights as kids.
This is what they called a "sleeping porch", in the pre- A/C south.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Wait - he was home for the premier right ? there are pictures from that weekend.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 6:42 pm

In the IG vid he posted, you can also tell how he appears to be the quiet shy type the way he speaks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Tiger.could be.

As I have said before I am NOT ruling anyone of the top 4 in or out just YET!

We need more SC.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Tiger.could be.

As I have said before I am NOT ruling anyone of the top 4 in or out just YET!

We need more SC.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 6:52 pm

tigertiz wrote:So GA and Hotmomma, it seems that Marcus was locked up by Elan in his basement sunny , walled in patio, until May 26.  Either that or Marcus was, contrary to alot of other evidence, sunning himself with Andi on a secluded beach, drinking rum punch.

Yes tigertiz, those are the options. Also, he finally gets on IG, (not counting pics he was tagged in) and posts a vid promoting the Bachelorette. Josh posts a vid of himself on May 20th and a pic of him stripping May 27th. These are two very different guys.

Everyone is fair game, until FRC. I rule no one out until I have proof! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 6:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
tigertiz wrote:So GA and Hotmomma, it seems that Marcus was locked up by Elan in his basement sunny , walled in patio, until May 26.  Either that or Marcus was, contrary to alot of other evidence, sunning himself with Andi on a secluded beach, drinking rum punch.

Yes tigertiz, those are the options. Also, he finally gets on IG, (not counting pics he was tagged in) and posts a vid promoting the Bachelorette. Josh posts a vid of himself on May 20th and a pic of him stripping May 27th. These are two very different guys.

Yup. And using social media for different things regarding the show also.

Though I do hope he posts some unseen footage of the last episode.  Smiley . It would be much appreciated.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 29, 2014 6:58 pm

:yes:   and in the SC from the singing date, the way he gives Andi attention is the way I think a lot of women would find appealing. He seems like the kind of guy who shares secret glances across a crowded room.  Rrrrr.

I would think him having spend some of his formative years in Europe (Netherlands & was it Denmark?) plus later playing soccer in Poland would have also shaped his manner.  He may not be shy, just influenced by his experiences.

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Yup. And using social media for different things regarding the show also.

Though I do hope he posts some unseen footage of the last episode.  Smiley . It would be much appreciated.

:yes:  Huge difference! Yet, they are both jocks!!!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 29, 2014 7:14 pm

:yes: Huge difference! Yet, they are both jocks!!!

And isn't that Josh's point (I'm more than a jock) and Andi's point, "everyone is different). We on this board, general viewers and people in general tend to make generalizations based on someones occupation or what is most visible about him/her. Yet as we get to know them we find that he/she is much more than we first though.

It is entirely possible that we won't really know much about these fellows until ATFR. We got a better glimpse into Eric in Ep 2 probably because of his death. Otherwise, tptb would have been working overtime to develop some drama.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 7:19 pm

Rose, your Rrrrr made me forget about the Rod Stewart concert I'm going to.  rotfl 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva