Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by jaspats on Fri May 30, 2014 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Adorable! I hope he kept all the notes she gave him so we can see more!!!

I would like to see the one with "nose crinkles".  :Flirty:  Thanks, lipsis.
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by jcrbil on Fri May 30, 2014 3:56 pm

I am sad that tptb didn't show us all the notes (and his reaction to them) during the season. But I'm so glad they're sharing now!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 30, 2014 4:11 pm

^^ yes! it would have been nice to at least see them passing notes on the wedding special. And the frolicking after their first kiss since they frolicked on the Love Stories and Wedding shows.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom on Fri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Nice matching denim!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ridin' denim by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Fri May 30, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh my gosh! How can you not love this girl?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
An oldie but a goodie. One of the first notes Catherine passed Sean on The Bachelor and the inspiration for C. Lowe's Lowe Notes :)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adorable!!

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9388

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom on Fri May 30, 2014 6:23 pm

@clmgiudici: I shouldn't be allowed to drive when certain songs come on the radio.
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 30, 2014 6:29 pm

^^ Same here, Kitten!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 30, 2014 6:42 pm

FYI: Crista and Kristen have left Seattle. Not sure about the others.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri May 30, 2014 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:FYI: Crista and Kristen have left Seattle. Not sure about the others.

Anna too.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20007

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Ah, I thought she might be going but wasn't sure.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 on Fri May 30, 2014 6:58 pm

moved to general discussion..

Last edited by vivi2 on Fri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 30, 2014 7:14 pm

^^ you can edit it and post in the correct thread, if you want.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum