Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by umngirl on Sat May 31, 2014 12:37 am

Here's the muscleman one for those who haven't used it.
 Muscleman 

But I think this is my new favorite. I want to carry it around for my real life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20099

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat May 31, 2014 12:38 am

These are all great ideas!! Continue adding your ideas. But just as an FYI, I don't make them, I have some trusted sites, together with searching for them online. Therefore as lipsis suggested, simplifying works. Smiley

The baseball I added because they will be in the softball tourney along with Des/Chris.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51823

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat May 31, 2014 12:43 am

Haha,  Muscleman  I love it! Where's the salmon shorts though?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sat May 31, 2014 12:48 am

^Haha. I don't know if that is possible to find.
Other favorites:
In honor of their new porch swing and the other times we've seen them on one :swinginglove 
Dinner for two  smilelove 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20099

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat May 31, 2014 12:59 am

Keep adding suggestions

So, to summarize we'd like something related to..

1) Hand holding
2) TV and/or couple watching TV
3) Texas; either the stats or the flag
4) Duckface and/or duck
5) Zipped lips
6) Butt patting
7) Frolicking/skipping
8) Plane
9) Doggie, preferably labrador and boxer
10) Love note/letter with heart
11) House
12) Baby

Last edited by lipsis on Sat May 31, 2014 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat May 31, 2014 1:01 am

And I obviously need to look through our current smiley library. We have some cute ones.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 on Sat May 31, 2014 1:05 am

We already have a muffin.  :dancingcupcake: 

We want a smokin' hot muffin.
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat May 31, 2014 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We already have a muffin.  :dancingcupcake: 

We want a smokin' hot muffin.

It's a LOVE MUFFIN.  :dancingcupcake: 

Okay scratch the muffin

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat May 31, 2014 1:44 am

Marms and India are in AL!

@scarletgoldshop: The party has already started. Hurry up @clmgiudici!!! @ The Westin Birmingham [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat May 31, 2014 9:10 am

Good luck and have fun!

@clmgiudici: Hey Alabama, we comin fo ya!

And Cat's friends and Monica are on a grueling trip there. That's love!

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Sat May 31, 2014 10:46 am

Oh joy. I can't wait for Hubs to be surrounded by all the women. maybe there's an other guy going? Or :youdaman: the only one!
smartcat

Female Posts : 12953

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 on Sat May 31, 2014 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh joy. I can't wait for Hubs to be surrounded by all the women. maybe there's an other guy going? Or :youdaman: the only one!

Don't worry Mom, at least one guy will be there with 2 of his daughters, so hubs won't be so lonely!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum