Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by jelle on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

@BlondieGal wrote:
@jelle wrote:

When you thank her, whoud you ask her where she keeps that lamp and where she got it from? giggling

Jelle, remember I told you that I thought the lamp came from the 70% off bin at Pier 1. giggling

I do remember that ..... and I looked no idea I am thinking 1950 vintage thrift store? Really .... rofl if I could find it I would buy it (depending on $$ giggling ) I am sure it would fit nicely with the other weird stuff I have :giggle:
avatar
jelle

Posts : 1011
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Bloomers on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:33 pm

@jelle wrote:
@BlondieGal wrote:
@jelle wrote:

When you thank her, whoud you ask her where she keeps that lamp and where she got it from? giggling

Jelle, remember I told you that I thought the lamp came from the 70% off bin at Pier 1. giggling

I do remember that ..... and I looked no idea I am thinking 1950 vintage thrift store? Really .... rofl if I could find it I would buy it (depending on $$ giggling ) I am sure it would fit nicely with the other weird stuff I have :giggle:

Why not ask the Fashionista? Is that who it is? It seems she has the bead on everything else! Maybe she can help you run it down.
avatar
Bloomers

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Reidiscool on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Titou wrote:
@Reidiscool wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I can make screencaps so will be happy to help

can you pinpoint which episode and when?

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

Titou, thank you. :sending flowers

I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase but I think it was episode 2 if that's any help? Epi 1 and 2 are the only ones I didn't record and I can find it on any of the others.
avatar
Reidiscool

Posts : 789
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm

@Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:
@Reidiscool wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I can make screencaps so will be happy to help

can you pinpoint which episode and when?

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

Titou, thank you. :sending flowers

I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase but I think it was episode 2 if that's any help? Epi 1 and 2 are the only ones I didn't record and I can find it on any of the others.

It was the Thailand episode, wasn't it? Episode 4
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:41 pm

@Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:
@Reidiscool wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I can make screencaps so will be happy to help

can you pinpoint which episode and when?

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

Titou, thank you. :sending flowers

I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase but I think it was episode 2 if that's any help? Epi 1 and 2 are the only ones I didn't record and I can find it on any of the others.

LOL it is fun to chase jp around

just try to discribe the moment Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Bloomers on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:
@Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:
@Reidiscool wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I can make screencaps so will be happy to help

can you pinpoint which episode and when?

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

Titou, thank you. :sending flowers

I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase but I think it was episode 2 if that's any help? Epi 1 and 2 are the only ones I didn't record and I can find it on any of the others.

It was the Thailand episode, wasn't it? Episode 4

I think we hear him make that comment in regards to the conversation with the guys about her kissing other guys - if that helps you to narrow it down to episodes.
avatar
Bloomers

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 pm

ok be right back Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:05 pm

sorry... too vague

cannot find the moment :(

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Nativenewyorker on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Titou wrote:sorry... too vague
cannot find the moment :(

Wasn't this the orphanage group date episode? I didn't save my recording of that episode and am trying to go from memory. I remember that little scene, because it was the moment when I think the reality of the situation really hit JP. It was a very quick scene and easy to miss. I am thinking it happened during either Constantine's or Ames's first 1-on-1 dates. I can't remember which. I know Constantine's came first and Ames came later The orphanage date was in between those two dates.

I am thinking that this conversation was before the orphanage date and the kissing scene with JP and Ashley on the beach in the rain. Maybe that will help to pin it down.
avatar
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1783
Join date : 2011-06-16
Location : Lake Worth, Fl.

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by sydney1 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:26 pm

@Nativenewyorker wrote:
Titou wrote:sorry... too vague
cannot find the moment :(

Wasn't this the orphanage group date episode? I didn't save my recording of that episode and am trying to go from memory. I remember that little scene, because it was the moment when I think the reality of the situation really hit JP. It was a very quick scene and easy to miss. I am thinking it happened during either Constantine's or Ames's first 1-on-1 dates. I can't remember which. I know Constantine's came first and Ames came later The orphanage date was in between those two dates.

I am thinking that this conversation was before the orphanage date and the kissing scene with JP and Ashley on the beach in the rain. Maybe that will help to pin it down.

It was epsiode four, when she was on a date with Constantine...It was JP, Ben and Blake talking about how Constantine was going to make the moves on Ashley....lol
avatar
sydney1

Female Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-04-21
Location : The Big Easy

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 pm

@sydney1 wrote:
@Nativenewyorker wrote:
Titou wrote:sorry... too vague
cannot find the moment sad

Wasn't this the orphanage group date episode? I didn't save my recording of that episode and am trying to go from memory. I remember that little scene, because it was the moment when I think the reality of the situation really hit JP. It was a very quick scene and easy to miss. I am thinking it happened during either Constantine's or Ames's first 1-on-1 dates. I can't remember which. I know Constantine's came first and Ames came later The orphanage date was in between those two dates.

I am thinking that this conversation was before the orphanage date and the kissing scene with JP and Ashley on the beach in the rain. Maybe that will help to pin it down.

It was epsiode four, when she was on a date with Constantine...It was JP, Ben and Blake talking about how Constantine was going to make the moves on Ashley....laugh out loud


ahhh let me check that Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Rosepetal on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Titou wrote:
@sydney1 wrote:
@Nativenewyorker wrote:
Titou wrote:sorry... too vague
cannot find the moment sad

Wasn't this the orphanage group date episode? I didn't save my recording of that episode and am trying to go from memory. I remember that little scene, because it was the moment when I think the reality of the situation really hit JP. It was a very quick scene and easy to miss. I am thinking it happened during either Constantine's or Ames's first 1-on-1 dates. I can't remember which. I know Constantine's came first and Ames came later The orphanage date was in between those two dates.

I am thinking that this conversation was before the orphanage date and the kissing scene with JP and Ashley on the beach in the rain. Maybe that will help to pin it down.

It was epsiode four, when she was on a date with Constantine...It was JP, Ben and Blake talking about how Constantine was going to make the moves on Ashley....laugh out loud


ahhh let me check that Smiley
I found it to. I didn't realize the "Chaps my azz" comment was a voice over.
avatar
Rosepetal

Posts : 1307
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum