SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by JBF Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Titou wrote:
JBF wrote:

LOL

I am not sure if this is the case, Fleiss will ever come down from his cloud LOLL

But I do not think it is the case... we would have known by now thru spoilers whiteness there

Those fearing a marriage at the end of this are getting nervous with all of the "clue references" we haven't been getting in past seasons...

The most alarming one was William's episode #1: Seven or eight of the girls that I've dated have moved on directly after me to find the one that they wanted. They're getting married or they are married. I was kinda their stepping stone to finding happiness.

If this line was left in the edit, than either a.) she IS already or b.) she will before too long...

Also we get this that same episode: One of my fears coming here was that these guys were not actually here to get married. Y’know, at the end of this journey, I’m hoping that this takes me to the altar.

...bringing us to that preview quote: At this point there’s no doubt in my mind, I’m ready to walk away with my husband.

And adding more CRAP to pick our brains with (and not allowing them more time to heal), we had that peculiar voice-over during the pre-RC deliberation photo session in the last episode:

Tonight is going to be so hard
JP photo shown first: If it were up to me, (Hinting some future conflict with others regarding her decision?)
Moving over to Ames photo: I would take all four guys on more dates but… (Yup, he was getting no more dates)
Constantine: The truth is I need to start really figuring things out and make some tough decisions… (Dino used very similar words back in episode #5, suggesting that he will be making a tough decision during his fantasy date.)
Ben: Time is running out but… (Is this fore-shadowing about being ready to propose a little too late, a.k.a. Reid?)
She touches JP’s photo: I’m in such a great place right now. (Yup, she is with him.)
All photos but a slow pan out with JP’s strategically in the middle: I’m ready. I’m ready to find my husband…

Why she is poo-pooing the engagement speculation is MIGHTY curious.

OBVIOUSLY, NONE OF US ARE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS HERE... NOT "ASSUMING ANYTHING"... however...

What do you think our reactions will be when all of the sister drama and Ben's departure all occurs during the FIRST half of the finale? We will be wondering... why is there another hour to this? What is Fleiss dropping on us?

OMG you are right.... you just gave me goosebumps here

I KNOW this would be a silly thing to do (get married on the spot) but hey! all families were there right??

now we need to dig out the smart member here who gave us infos about getting married in fidji for us citizens

Of course it is also possible that this happened after their return in US which I doubt here again because we would have known one way or another

mmmm I am more into the possibility that at the end of the AFRC, they will leave the show, take an helicopter and get married.... like fleiss tried with emily and brad

THAT would justify all the FAIRYTALE, LOVE STORY etc..

Regarding the bold, you and Mike Fleiss...

May 11 - Just shot the finale. OMG!!!

... and you saw all of the uses of OMG on the other thread of VO & PIs... ha ha ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:29 pm

JBF wrote:
Titou wrote:
JBF wrote:

LOL

I am not sure if this is the case, Fleiss will ever come down from his cloud LOLL

But I do not think it is the case... we would have known by now thru spoilers whiteness there

Those fearing a marriage at the end of this are getting nervous with all of the "clue references" we haven't been getting in past seasons...

The most alarming one was William's episode #1: Seven or eight of the girls that I've dated have moved on directly after me to find the one that they wanted. They're getting married or they are married. I was kinda their stepping stone to finding happiness.

If this line was left in the edit, than either a.) she IS already or b.) she will before too long...

Also we get this that same episode: One of my fears coming here was that these guys were not actually here to get married. Y’know, at the end of this journey, I’m hoping that this takes me to the altar.

...bringing us to that preview quote: At this point there’s no doubt in my mind, I’m ready to walk away with my husband.

And adding more CRAP to pick our brains with (and not allowing them more time to heal), we had that peculiar voice-over during the pre-RC deliberation photo session in the last episode:

Tonight is going to be so hard
JP photo shown first: If it were up to me, (Hinting some future conflict with others regarding her decision?)
Moving over to Ames photo: I would take all four guys on more dates but… (Yup, he was getting no more dates)
Constantine: The truth is I need to start really figuring things out and make some tough decisions… (Dino used very similar words back in episode #5, suggesting that he will be making a tough decision during his fantasy date.)
Ben: Time is running out but… (Is this fore-shadowing about being ready to propose a little too late, a.k.a. Reid?)
She touches JP’s photo: I’m in such a great place right now. (Yup, she is with him.)
All photos but a slow pan out with JP’s strategically in the middle: I’m ready. I’m ready to find my husband…

Why she is poo-pooing the engagement speculation is MIGHTY curious.

OBVIOUSLY, NONE OF US ARE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS HERE... NOT "ASSUMING ANYTHING"... however...

What do you think our reactions will be when all of the sister drama and Ben's departure all occurs during the FIRST half of the finale? We will be wondering... why is there another hour to this? What is Fleiss dropping on us?

OMG you are right.... you just gave me goosebumps here

I KNOW this would be a silly thing to do (get married on the spot) but hey! all families were there right??

now we need to dig out the smart member here who gave us infos about getting married in fidji for us citizens

Of course it is also possible that this happened after their return in US which I doubt here again because we would have known one way or another

mmmm I am more into the possibility that at the end of the AFRC, they will leave the show, take an helicopter and get married.... like fleiss tried with emily and brad

THAT would justify all the FAIRYTALE, LOVE STORY etc..

Regarding the bold, you and Mike Fleiss...

May 11 - Just shot the finale. OMG!!!

... and you saw all of the uses of OMG on the other thread of VO & PIs... ha ha ha ha!

LOLL does it show that I am a sucker of this show?

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 8 Gameover2

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 pm

It is relatively easy to get married in Fiji. I keep going back and forth if they did or not. Right now I im thinking no but maybe soon. The birth cetificate might hold them back but this suggest they might not need one.
FACTS ABOUT FIJIAN WEDDINGS:

A Fijian marriage is valid in the United States.

Couples apply for a marriage license on arrival in Fiji, at the Registrar General's office in Suva or Lautoka. Lautoka is only 17 miles from Nadi Airport. There is no waiting period.

No Blood test are required.

Couples will need valid passports and, if possible, birth certificates.

If you or your fiance are under 21, a parental letter of consent is required.

If previously divorced, a decree of dissolution will be required by the Registrar General.

The cost of a license is FJ$20.00 or about US$10.20.

Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Rosepetal wrote:It is relatively easy to get married in Fiji. I keep going back and forth if they did or not. Right now I im thinking no but maybe soon. The birth cetificate might hold them back but this suggest they might not need one.

Couples apply for a marriage license on arrival in Fiji, at the Registrar General's office in Suva or Lautoka. Lautoka is only 17 miles from Nadi Airport. There is no waiting period.

If previously divorced, a decree of dissolution will be required by the Registrar General.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 8 2889589206

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Rosepetal wrote:It is relatively easy to get married in Fiji. I keep going back and forth if they did or not. Right now I im thinking no but maybe soon. The birth cetificate might hold them back but this suggest they might not need one.

WOW, talk about easy...

Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:00 pm

They got their blood tests already... to avoid STDs.
Probably Fleiss has their birth certificates on standbye.

Oh you just KNOW that weasel thinks of everything ahead of time!!!!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:09 pm

JBF wrote:

All I have to say is, "Here comes the bride!" :sweetheart: :nuzzle: :giveheart: :giverose:
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 pm

JBF wrote:

At the start of the day I said no way to marriage. However, you many have convinced me that it is possible. What I find interesting is not only your detailed post earlier today, but the fact that MF flew to Figi.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Do you think JP would get married without his family there though? Oops, should've said Ben or JP.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 pm

DMBFan wrote:Do you think JP would get married without his family there though? Oops, should've said Ben or JP.

Those are the things that always make me question this. Of course it is always possible they were there. I personally would never get married without my family there, but people do it all the time. I'm not sure about JP and Ben.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 pm

and this is why they do not care at all that it is obvious it is JP.... They have their grandiose finale

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 8 28368863

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:42 pm

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do NOT wake us... I repeat do NOT wake us.... feels good to imagine the best for a change!!!!!! LOL

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

+30
agentcurls
DMBFan
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
Samantharose