SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:17 pm

@jenna_potts: I'm white so I couldn't dance and I still can't dance because I'm still white. @SeanLowe09 #iyc2014 #mliyc
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:20 pm

They met with book PR people this afternoon so still in Nashville.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:22 pm

The Dream Team. Complete with goofy faces. Couldn't be more excited to work with @seanloweksu to promote his upcoming book #FortheRightReasons! And how beautiful is @catherinegiudici?! Thanks for stopping by, y'all! So happy to have you and @nancyjanefrench as part of the @nelsonbooks team! Can't wait to continue this adventure with you all. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:26 pm

@russschwartz: Great to meet @SeanLowe09 and Catherine to talk about his new book "For the Right Reasons" available January 27, '15. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:43 pm

^^ Better quality of one of the above pics:
It was so fun to meet and hear from Sean and Catherine Lowe from the bachelor today at the office! Excited about his new book, #ForTheRightReasons ! #nelsonbooks by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm

What an exciting day for SeanCat!  Speaking at iuc and meeting about Sean's book . Wish I didn't have to wait that long...
Wow, so many pics. And I looove Cat's dress, very pretty.

Thanks SF, great job as usual.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:09 pm

vivi2 wrote:What an exciting day for SeanCat!  Speaking at iuc and meeting about Sean's book . Wish I didn't have to wait that long...
Wow, so many pics. And I looove Cat's dress, very pretty.

Thanks SF, great job as usual.
Aw thanks vivi, I did the best I could with pics and info flying in every direction. giggling I know, right? A loong 6 months for the book. But i'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

One of the best parts of my job is meeting awesome people and helping them launch their book. It's been a fun 2 days hanging and dreaming up ideas to launch this book from @seanloweksu! I love it when authors are even more real and authentic in person than you expect. Thanks for being awesome @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici! Excited for the adventure ahead. #fortherightreasons by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Sweetfreedom..Thank you for making my Monday exciting!
#awesomejobtoday #reallycoolSeanCatpics
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · 4m
@DrAlStephenson @IYC2014 @clmgiudici thanks for having us! We had a blast!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 pm

thankful7 wrote:Sweetfreedom..Thank you for making my Monday exciting!
#awesomejobtoday #reallycoolSeanCatpics
You're welcome! All the excitement made my day too. And happy to help out! Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Bummer! sad
@SeanLowe09: No live tweeting Bachelorette tonight bc I'm on a plane. How will I feel better about myself if I can't make fun of other guys tonight?
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy