SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Clare was the one getting wet and wild, y'know!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by atem Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:10 pm

JBF wrote:Clare was the one getting wet and wild, y'know!

I didn't watch it. But, him letting Nikki meet his daughter was all that was needed to show who was final 1 to me.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Max64 wrote:So in the past couple seasons, the f1 has gotten their first 1-1 date in episode 5 haven't they?  

The exception since Jef, started the trend was Cat whose first 1:1 was in episode 6.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:59 pm

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview

OK... for the heck of it... and EVERYBODY will have their own opinion about it.

She says "totally melted my heart", responding to Chris' airplane stunt.

If it even matters at all, Desiree says "melted my heart" after another Chris' poem in Madeira... again... if it even matters. That is for y'awl to debate. Jump to the 12:44 mark.

Desiree and Chris Full Season Part 5 by ATR2012

Initially I thought that the music played when Chris' plane flew matched what was played at the exact moment JP Rosenbaum gives Ashley his "ILY" at his final rose ceremony, but now I realize they are slightly different. (Jump to the 4:22 mark here)

Last edited by JBF on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Well I didn't realize but I've been posting in the fan thread... giggling   Oh well

JBF, remember Chris also got f1 music getting the group date rose  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 pm

As long as it keeps his "fans" happy...

I really don't care who "wins", but... yeah... I again do suspect another Chris finish.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Same "plane music" skip to :54

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:04 pm

I goofed with that other music piece and made a correction above.

Yeah, that OTHER track matches... when JP steps out of the plane. They also played it... with Chris in the scene... in Belgium fleetingly. However, I may have made too much of a hoopty-doo about it before. They are recycling so much this season.

I still am baffled why they used the ATFR track for his limo arrival right after Marcus. That track is usually reserved for the "let's watch your journey".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 pm

JBF wrote:I goofed with that other music piece and made a correction above.

Yeah, that OTHER track matches... when JP steps out of the plane. They also played it... with Chris in the scene... in Belgium fleetingly. However, I may have made too much of a hoopty-doo about it before. They are recycling so much this season.

I still am baffled why they used the ATFR track for his limo arrival right after Marcus. That track is usually reserved for the "let's watch your journey".

Have any of the other guys been getting any "music".

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:27 pm

OK... "the proposal guitar rift" (often used in FRCs of the past) was heard with both Josh and Nick so far. However the discussion on Josh's was about the date mostly... and Nick's was about what he had done visiting her at her hotel suite. Usually there is more "relationship" talk, specially when a F1 gets it.  Also as many as four guys may get it, as in Emily's: Tony, Arie, Jef and Sean. Last season, neither Nikki nor Clare got it, but Sharleen did in episode #1.

They played the doom-and-gloom score (what I call it since dumpees frequently get it) when Nick and Andi were climbing rocks in Santa Barbara. Yet you wonder if brand new editors are simply jumbling all of the tracks around and nothing means anything anymore. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Kelsey Ayn ‏@KelsasaurusRex 8h
Chris Soules from The Bachelorette called my boyfriend today. No lie. #famous

Details

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 pm

So I guys I am watching twitter posts from Chris and Andi both:

Chris posts:

Happy 4th of July! pic.twitter.com/LWvr6WJ1C7
Reply Retweet Favorite More
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
h
6:27 PM - 4 Jul 2014

Andi posts at:

Happy Birthday 'Merica! Love from the lake! pic.twitter.com/myAEDqWqAX
Reply Retweet Favorite More
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITES

6:24 PM - 4 Jul 2014

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay