SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 pm

[quote="jnc2985"]So I guys I am watching twitter posts from Chris and Andi both:

Chris posts:

Happy 4th of July! pic.twitter.com/LWvr6WJ1C7
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
h
6:27 PM - 4 Jul 2014

Andi posts at:

Happy Birthday 'Merica! Love from the lake! pic.twitter.com/myAEDqWqAX
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITES

6:24 PM - 4 Jul 2014[/quote

What am I missing on this?

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:55 pm

He posts 3 minutes after she does. Its the timing. Andi posted a picture of her being at the lake, and alot of people are saying that lake looks nothing like the regular lake in georgia. so i am sluething trying to see if that lake might match up with a lake in iowa... i am just going on a hunch here...

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Gott'cha!  thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:02 pm

All of the die hard Josh's fans are watching his tweets, but know one his watching Chris on social media at all. With Chris posting three minutes right after Andi, something is up....Thats what I am feeling

jnc2985

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Sorry but Josh fans are watching both Nick and Chris.  Chris tweeted this morning about the 4th but then it was deleted and he just posted this one. There's a lot of lakes in GA, AL and SC that would be easy to get to from ATL.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 pm

I didn't know I usually just stick in the Chris thread.

jnc2985

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:21 pm

jnc2985 wrote:I didn't know I usually just stick in the Chris thread.
Of course nothing wrong with checking out lakes around IA either. It's not over until the fat lady sings.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:29 pm

I was so confused by all of the twitter last season that I purposely wanted to stay away from  it this time around.

Nonetheless... a quick rundown of a couple... and I PMed you this already, Max64...

These tweets don't sound like she is hooking up with Josh, BUT... what do I know? I can't read her mind.

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  Jun 23
Is josh about to get the title of "Salty group dater" this week? #TheBachelorette

Who seems the most nervous about this lie detector test?

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  Jun 16
Seriously how has josh not gotten picked up in 5 years? Ladies?!? #TheBachelorette

Think it was time to give josh a one on one? #TheBachelorette

This is definitely pro-Chris, Nick or Marcus despite no actual mention of names...

I must say, definitely the most handsome group of mimes I've ever seen... #TheBachelorette #Marseille

These tweets from Kelly, who watches the show with Andi are pro-Chris

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  May 19
Those are not the kind of farmers we have in GA, FYI. He had all his teeth. #TheBachelorette
Tell me about the farm. Or just tell me how much you're worth. #TheBachelorette

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  May 26
Good call... Take him on a date with horses since that will be your only friends if you marry him!! #TheBachelorette

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  Jun 30
If sweet got you laid Chris wouldn't be on this show. #TheBachelorette

"You go farmer!" Ok but really I'm glad overalls are back in. #TheBachelorette

... and these are hardly supportive of Josh... although she does backtrack a bit on one

Oh lord that singing, josh... They make you pretty for a reason. #TheBachelorette

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  Jun 1
I can see jj and josh in school together. Jj does Josh's homework. Josh beats up JJ's bullies. It's cute. #TheBachelorette
Josh sorry the nerds can only help you with your homework. #TheBachelorette

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  Jun 16
Also hoping Josh's dentist lives in Atlanta. #TheBachelorette
I can't say anything snarky. It's the most sincere interaction I've seen. Josh, go back to being a dbag athlete. #TheBachelorette
Do you think @AndiDorfman cancelled the rose ceremony so she didn't have look at Josh's shirt? #TheBachelorette
Hahaha ok. I love josh. #TheBachelorette

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  Jun 23
Oh josh. You're salty from that sweat. Nervous much? #thebachelorette
Ugh. Josh you better hope she gives you a rose and doesn't hang you with that hideous scarf. #TheBachelorette
Is Josh's neck that big or did he borrow that scarf from Andi? #TheBachelorette
Josh definitely isn't hiding his neck in that itty bitty scarf. #TheBachelorette

Did josh forget his shirt?#TheBachelorette
Pretty sure you missed a couple buttons josh. Turn that button up into a v neck in true Cody fashion. #TheBachelorette
If they both have wardrobe malfunctions is it true love? I see your mic taped to your man boob! #TheBachelorette

This is definitely pro-Chris, being posted the day of episode #2

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  May 26
Tonite's episode is full of romance!!!

Then he emphasized that episode #2 would be rebroadcast for those who missed it. It was important to Mike Fleiss that viewers watched this particular one. First he retweeted...

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  ·  May 29
If you missed Monday's #Bachelorette due to the holiday or just want to see it again, we are repeating it tonight at 8pm on ABC #Craig

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  May 29
Repeat of episode 2 is on right now!!!

Previous tweets by Fleissmeister a year ago... and he uses "romance" sparingly, "dramatic" and "shocking" frequently...

Right before episode #5 with F1 Chris' first solo date in Munich, along with the drama of Ben vs. Mike G., we get the first use of the R-word and he adds the word "real" to it

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  24 Jun 2013
The second half of the season starts today... Now the real romance and drama begins. Our best season ever!!!
One hour til a great episode 5!!! Get ready for romance and drama, eastern time zone!!!

Before Madeira episode #7 with Chris saying "I love you" in a poem and second chorus of Matt White's "Love & Affection", but also Brooks' fireworks despite not being at the "finish line", we get the following...

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  •  Jul 7
I hear ya. There will be more romance...
Tonight's episode is verrrry romantic!!!

Then there is my signature tweet from Robert Mills below...

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · May 26
The last Chris to get the first kiss - @chrisjbukowski Yeah, this is gonna end well #TheBachelorette

Note: he does not say "this is NOT going to end well". That is a clever play on words.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:40 pm

JBF wrote:I was so confused by all of the twitter last season that I purposely wanted to stay away from  it this time around.

Nonetheless... a quick rundown of a couple... and I PMed you this already, Max64...

These tweets don't sound like she is hooking up with Josh, BUT... what do I know? I can't read her mind.

Is josh about to get the title of "Salty group dater" this week? #TheBachelorette

Who seems the most nervous about this lie detector test?

Seriously how has josh not gotten picked up in 5 years? Ladies?!? #TheBachelorette

Think it was time to give josh a one on one? #TheBachelorette

This is definitely pro-Chris, Nick or Marcus despite no actual mention of names...

I must say, definitely the most handsome group of mimes I've ever seen... #TheBachelorette #Marseille

These tweets from Kelly, who watches the show with Andi are pro-Chris

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  May 19
Those are not the kind of farmers we have in GA, FYI. He had all his teeth. #TheBachelorette
Tell me about the farm. Or just tell me how much you're worth. #TheBachelorette

Good call... Take him on a date with horses since that will be your only friends if you marry him!! #TheBachelorette

If sweet got you laid Chris wouldn't be on this show. #TheBachelorette

"You go farmer!" Ok but really I'm glad overalls are back in. #TheBachelorette

... and these are hardly supportive of Josh... although she does backtrack a bit on one

Oh lord that singing, josh... They make you pretty for a reason. #TheBachelorette

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  Jun 1
I can see jj and josh in school together. Jj does Josh's homework. Josh beats up JJ's bullies. It's cute. #TheBachelorette
Josh sorry the nerds can only help you with your homework. #TheBachelorette

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  Jun 16
Also hoping Josh's dentist lives in Atlanta. #TheBachelorette
I can't say anything snarky. It's the most sincere interaction I've seen. Josh, go back to being a dbag athlete. #TheBachelorette
Do you think @AndiDorfman cancelled the rose ceremony so she didn't have look at Josh's shirt? #TheBachelorette

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  •  Jun 23
Oh josh. You're salty from that sweat. Nervous much? #thebachelorette
Ugh. Josh you better hope she gives you a rose and doesn't hang you with that hideous scarf. #TheBachelorette
Is Josh's neck that big or did he borrow that scarf from Andi? #TheBachelorette
Josh definitely isn't hiding his neck in that itty bitty scarf. #TheBachelorette

Did josh forget his shirt?#TheBachelorette
Pretty sure you missed a couple buttons josh. Turn that button up into a v neck in true Cody fashion. #TheBachelorette
If they both have wardrobe malfunctions is it true love? I see your mic taped to your man boob! #TheBachelorette

This is definitely pro-Chris, being posted the day of episode #2

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  May 26

Then he emphasized that episode #2 would be rebroadcast for those who missed it. It was important to Mike Fleiss that viewers watched this particular one. First he retweeted...

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  ·  May 29
If you missed Monday's #Bachelorette due to the holiday or just want to see it again, we are repeating it tonight at 8pm on ABC #Craig

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  May 29

Previous tweets by Fleissmeister a year ago... and he uses "romance" sparingly, "dramatic" and "shocking" frequently...

Right before episode #5 with F1 Chris' first solo date in Munich, along with the drama of Ben vs. Mike G., we get the first use of the R-word and he adds the word "real" to it

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  24 Jun 2013
The second half of the season starts today... Now the real romance and drama begins. Our best season ever!!!
One hour til a great episode 5!!! Get ready for romance and drama, eastern time zone!!!

Before Madeira episode #7 with Chris saying "I love you" in a poem and second chorus of Matt White's "Love & Affection", but also Brooks' fireworks despite not being at the "finish line", we get the following...

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  •  Jul 7
I hear ya. There will be more romance...
Tonight's episode is verrrry romantic!!!

Then there is my signature tweet from Robert Mills below...

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · May 26
The last Chris to get the first kiss - @chrisjbukowski Yeah, this is gonna end well #TheBachelorette

Note: he does not say "this is NOT going to end well". That is a clever play on words.

This is the one I find most intriguing since Chris B was there at the M&G. Of course not that Andi would know who her f1 would be at that point in time but then TP's do have Chris B in their back pocket to do what ever they need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:42 pm

I so appreciate all of your hard work JBF! But you did leave out quit a few positive Twitter posts by Kelly in regards to Josh:

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty · Jun 16

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty · Jun 16

Kelly also favorited a few positive posts about Josh on Twitter. One including that he had a great sense of humor.
Not to forget to mention, Andi has favorited posts on both Twitter and Instagram that either mentioned Josh in a positive light or they were actual pictures from their dates together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Kelly is an odd one. She both "loves" and mocks Josh.

Has somebody done an inventory on ALL Josh comments done by Andi and Kelly... and others? We need to check out any "patterns".

Max...

Unless they told her the first guy out (Chris, not Marcus... who was originally #13 pre-Edit) was the one Mike Fleiss personally picked as her prospective husband. Of course, her line of "next 10 to 15 minutes" applies... on screen... to Chris, Marcus & JJ.

You asked me about the other tweets...

Episode #2: Eric, Chris & Magic Mike

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  •  May 26

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  •  May 29

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  •  May 29

Curiously Nick and Marcus' dates are promoted without the R-word in advance, just the usual..

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  •  Jun 1
Almost showtime!!! The 2-night event begins!!!!

He does retweet Robert Mills before episode #4 with Marcus and Dylan (the "cry" part) however...

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  •  Jun 2
Tonight! #TheBachelorette goes to New England. Be ready to laugh but also be ready to cry during the first date. This episode has it all!

Episode #5: Josh and Brian's dates, all we get is "drama"

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  •  Jun 16
You won't want to miss tonite's episode! Plenty of drama, plus a sneak peak at the world premiere of Bachelor in Paradise!!!!

Before episode #6: the Secret admirer letter (Chris) and the lie detector test, but also Nick's masquerade date too.

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  •  Jun 23
U ready for drama and romance, #Bachelornation ???

For the Belgium episode and more solo dates with Marcus, Josh and Nick, we simply get...

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  •  Jun 29
Learn all about the country the U.S. faces in tomorrow's World Cup match when The Bachelorette visits Belgium tonite!!! #GoUSA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Max64 wrote:
jnc2985 wrote:So I guys I am watching twitter posts from Chris and Andi both:

Chris posts:

Happy 4th of July! pic.twitter.com/LWvr6WJ1C7
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
h
6:27 PM - 4 Jul 2014

Andi posts at:

Happy Birthday 'Merica! Love from the lake! pic.twitter.com/myAEDqWqAX
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITES

6:24 PM - 4 Jul 2014[/quote

What am I missing on this?

pander3575 wrote:Sorry but Josh fans are watching both Nick and Chris.  Chris tweeted this morning about the 4th but then it was deleted and he just posted this one. There's a lot of lakes in GA, AL and SC that would be easy to get to from ATL.

Wow to both! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay