SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:15 pm

See RS is wrong more than once!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:16 pm

2observe wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:RS just tweeted..he was right the first time..Chris gets the Group date Rose! LOL
MOT just posted SCs that show that Chris got the rose.  :yes: 

Ugh.

creepy

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Who did he trust enough to change his spoiler...and they screwed him! So was RS reading here to find it out (or one of his many minions)? What was the time schedule on the big announcements? I bet MOT posted before his tweet. DId he give her credit?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:23 pm

I guess RS was able to read it here(or his minion did) and quickly make the retraction.  handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 pm

I have the feeling Christopher's thread may be stretching as time goes by...

We should just make his thread "center court" for all "RS" questioning. Ha ha!

I mean... nothing to lose here. If we are wrong, we're wrong. I have nothing against Andi hooking up with Mister I'm A Grown-Ass Man. Yet if we are right and Steve Boy was bamboozled, everybody can come back to this thread to see how "it all developed" over time... like it did on last year's Chris thread.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Now someone should ask him if he is sure Josh gets 1-1 next week and no Chris Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Oh she will give Josh another solo date since she still needs to "dig deeper" with him than Chris. (I personally think she made up her mind early and just needs to lead other guys on with additional dates and more kissies-wissies.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Excuse my ignorance....who is MOT?

RS is a doofus and now he is a waffling doofus. He got foiled by his own spoiler?!  Hey Steve, don't believe everything that you hear!  :tinfoil  :tinfoil  :tinfoil 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:13 pm

JBF wrote:I have the feeling Christopher's thread may be stretching as time goes by...

I mean... nothing to lose here. If we are wrong, we're wrong. I have nothing against Andi hooking up with Mister I'm A Grown-Ass Man. Yet if we are right and Steve Boy was bamboozled, everybody can come back to this thread to see how "it all developed" over time... like it did on last year's Chris thread.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl 

JBF you're cracking me up! I can't keep up with what's going on. Everything changed earlier, I had to run out for a bit came home and it's all changed again!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Mia, MOT is our own Momoftrips...sleuther par excellence.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:I have the feeling Christopher's thread may be stretching as time goes by...

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl 

JBF you're cracking me up!  I can't keep up with what's going on.  Everything changed earlier, I had to run out for a bit came home and it's all changed again!

:rollingl:  You cracked me up with the same that's bolded by Max64 JBF! I'm sure RS checked here and found out he had been Bamboozled! Too darn funny!!!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:14 am

Hotmomma wrote:See RS is wrong more than once!
I personally never believe what he says

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay