SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Max64 wrote:I know what you mean about "the other shoe to drop"  I've been feeling that all season, until last night.  Chris Harrison's blog was rather lengthy, maybe unusually so, on the topic of Chris, but I think that was a way to help Andi out in letting him go last night.  Chris was rather non existent all season until HTD's, and then boom, "there's this huge momentum with Chris" ...put that along side everything wonderful Andi said about Iowa, Chris, and his family, and the fact that she was rather "affectionate" with him...it leaves the viewer rather confused.    Her whole demeanor was so different in comparing the two dates.  Maybe we should just chalk that one up to her acting skills.  I understand it's the reality of the show, but I think that's what irritated me the most, the extremes in her behavior from HTD's to FD's.  Had she not gushed over "seeing a life with Chris", and "I would love to have them as my sisters", I probably wouldn't be so annoyed.  

Last nights dates with Chris and Nick were rather painful to watch, it was very obvious Andi had check out. So yeah,
I guess I find the whole season rather anti climatic.  Andi said on night one, that she usually dates the jock, but is still single, and she's open to dating other types of men, and yet in the end she goes back to what she knows.  I think Andi had a true cerebral connection with Nick, that's what drew her to him from night one.  Nick was always very articulate in expressing his thoughts/feelings and that's what makes a relationship work.  While I agree Andi is very drawn to Josh, but for what reasons?  His looks?, because he's in Atlanta too?  because he's in the world of sports?  I don't care what anyone says, but that "stuff" gets old fast, a relationship needs some depth.   Her facial expressions during dinner at Josh's HTD were rather, shall I say, expressive, which makes me think she's going the safe route..  Maybe she has more with Josh than what we are seeing, for her sake... I hope so.

Good Post I agree 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 am

Max64 wrote:I know what you mean about "the other shoe to drop"  I've been feeling that all season, until last night.  Chris Harrison's blog was rather lengthy, maybe unusually so, on the topic of Chris, but I think that was a way to help Andi out in letting him go last night.  Chris was rather non existent all season until HTD's, and then boom, "there's this huge momentum with Chris" ...put that along side everything wonderful Andi said about Iowa, Chris, and his family, and the fact that she was rather "affectionate" with him...it leaves the viewer rather confused.    Her whole demeanor was so different in comparing the two dates.  Maybe we should just chalk that one up to her acting skills.  I understand it's the reality of the show, but I think that's what irritated me the most, the extremes in her behavior from HTD's to FD's.  Had she not gushed over "seeing a life with Chris", and "I would love to have them as my sisters", I probably wouldn't be so annoyed.

Last nights dates with Chris and Nick were rather painful to watch, it was very obvious Andi had check out. So yeah,
I guess I find the whole season rather anti climatic.  Andi said on night one, that she usually dates the jock, but is still single, and she's open to dating other types of men, and yet in the end she goes back to what she knows.  I think Andi had a true cerebral connection with Nick, that's what drew her to him from night one.  Nick was always very articulate in expressing his thoughts/feelings and that's what makes a relationship work.  While I agree Andi is very drawn to Josh, but for what reasons?  His looks?, because he's in Atlanta too?  because he's in the world of sports?  I don't care what anyone says, but that "stuff" gets old fast, a relationship needs some depth.   Her facial expressions during dinner at Josh's HTD were rather, shall I say, expressive, which makes me think she's going the safe route..  Maybe she has more with Josh than what we are seeing, for her sake... I hope so.

They had a hot time in the hot tub if that matters. Like Emily and Sean Lowe.

I told Moonchild this in a PM in a simpler manner, but I'll get more complicated here.

One way we can sometimes distinguish F1s from the rest of the troop is that very few of them are as "lovable" as Chris Siegfried. Usually the F1 guys and gals are often shown "warts and all" since, according to Mike Fleiss, they are no longer "on the market" and no longer recyclable. Whatever red flags, "dark sides", over-competitiveness ("I'm a grown ass man!"), strategizing and snarky PI sessions that Josh and Nick have given us, neither seems to be a Bachelor prospect on screen. Either one is Andi's "problem" to deal with post-show or somebody else's... unless the Fleissmeister wants to utilize him on a future season of Bachelor In Paradise.

I guess this is why each time Andi used the H-word (husband), Chris was showcased. He is the Sean Lowe/Jason Mesnick they want for a more "serious" season. Not that Andi isn't "serious" herself. However, just because Andi kept chirping she wanted to get married in episodes #1 and #2 does not mean that remained her goal throughout the journey... any more than Emily Maynard's desire to fill up a mini-van full of babies was practical on her season when she was still struggling to get Jef to kiss her in London. Usually your high goals get a dose of reality. Andi right now just wants a "great love". Marriage may come much later. In fact, she kept shaking her head "no" each time Jimmy Kimmel brought up the word "engagement", so it is quite possible... I say possible because we don't know yet... that she and Josh/Nick (take your pick unless she dumps both) are just trying out a post-show relationship like Juan and Nikki in The Real World, with or without Neil Lane's ring involved.

"Maybe we should just chalk that one up to her acting skills." (your quote) Maybe. She was called out by Eric on that one.

I agree that the editors threw everything but the kitchen sink at us during Chris' hometown... including Harrison's own words that she wouldn't stop talking about that visit with him. They even threw in this line, hardly indicating he would get dumped after horseback riding: "My head is spinning at this point. There is definitely a huge momentum with Chris, like… maybe it is taking a hometown for me to realize this is a man who has been standing in front of me the whole time."

Speaking of spinning heads, there are many lines from the seasonal promo hinting some sort of trainwreck at the end of this, if it hasn't happened already and got resolved. "There's something that’s not right about the way that I feel right now" / "my head is freakin' spinning" / "honestly, inside, I just want to leave" / "I was so wrong". No clue what is going on there... but it wasn't spoken all in Italy or Connecticut. Some parts may relate to her dumping Chris. Josh explains it as this: "She's hurting right now. She's emotionally spent."

Did we get any fairy tale talk with Josh? That date in Marseille was viewed as one. Nick actually created a fairy tale BOOK for her. This makes me question the whole point of this line initially spoken in Italy but snipped from the main show: "It's a fairytale for a reason because it doesn't happen. Sorry. It doesn't happen."

Her lines spoken in Italy that weren't shown "I knew it was too good to be true, I mean really. Let's be honest." got repeated as a question of "too good to be true" with Josh. Now... this can go both ways. Ben Flajnik asked if Courtney was "too good to be true", but that didn't stop him from choosing her in the end. Despite "I'm not here to make friends" cat-fights in Ben's harem, she still was THAT good to Ben in the end... his words. Perhaps Andi will say the same with Josh after his volcano erupts in the LCD suite (a.k.a. Jillian's Ed). "With Josh, I got over my fear of him being too good to be true. He is that good."

As you can see, there is still a lot that needs resolved. I felt very unsettled by this last episode. She seems confident in her final two, but they are a little too confident with all of their "100%" talk. It makes you wonder if there is some sort of "gotcha" at the end. She may ALSO... after all... repeat a Jen Schefft.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 am

JBF wrote:

They had a hot time in the hot tub if that matters. Like Emily and Sean Lowe.

I told Moonchild this in a PM in a simpler manner, but I'll get more complicated here.

One way we can sometimes distinguish F1s from the rest of the troop is that very few of them are as "lovable" as Chris Siegfried. Usually the F1 guys and gals are often shown "warts and all" since, according to Mike Fleiss, they are no longer "on the market" and no longer recyclable. Whatever red flags, "dark sides", over-competitiveness ("I'm a grown ass man!"), strategizing and snarky PI sessions that Josh and Nick have given us, neither seems to be a Bachelor prospect on screen. Either one is Andi's "problem" to deal with post-show or somebody else's... unless the Fleissmeister wants to utilize him on a future season of Bachelor In Paradise.

I guess this is why each time Andi used the H-word (husband), Chris was showcased. He is the Sean Lowe/Jason Mesnick they want for a more "serious" season. Not that Andi isn't "serious" herself. However, just because Andi kept chirping she wanted to get married in episodes #1 and #2 does not mean that remained her goal throughout the journey... any more than Emily Maynard's desire to fill up a mini-van full of babies was practical on her season when she was still struggling to get Jef to kiss her in London. Usually your high goals get a dose of reality. Andi right now just wants a "great love". Marriage may come much later. In fact, she kept shaking her head "no" each time Jimmy Kimmel brought up the word "engagement", so it is quite possible... I say possible because we don't know yet... that she and Josh/Nick (take your pick unless she dumps both) are just trying out a post-show relationship like Juan and Nikki in The Real World, with or without Neil Lane's ring involved.

"Maybe we should just chalk that one up to her acting skills." (your quote) Maybe. She was called out by Eric on that one.

I agree that the editors threw everything but the kitchen sink at us during Chris' hometown... including Harrison's own words that she wouldn't stop talking about that visit with him. They even threw in this line, hardly indicating he would get dumped after horseback riding: "My head is spinning at this point. There is definitely a huge momentum with Chris, like… maybe it is taking a hometown for me to realize this is a man who has been standing in front of me the whole time."

Speaking of spinning heads, there are many lines from the seasonal promo hinting some sort of trainwreck at the end of this, if it hasn't happened already and got resolved. "There's something that’s not right about the way that I feel right now" / "my head is freakin' spinning" / "honestly, inside, I just want to leave" / "I was so wrong". No clue what is going on there... but it wasn't spoken all in Italy or Connecticut. Some parts may relate to her dumping Chris. Josh explains it as this: "She's hurting right now. She's emotionally spent."

Did we get any fairy tale talk with Josh? That date in Marseille was viewed as one. Nick actually created a fairy tale BOOK for her. This makes me question the whole point of this line initially spoken in Italy but snipped from the main show: "It's a fairytale for a reason because it doesn't happen. Sorry. It doesn't happen."

Her lines spoken in Italy that weren't shown "I knew it was too good to be true, I mean really. Let's be honest." got repeated as a question of "too good to be true" with Josh. Now... this can go both ways. Ben Flajnik asked if Courtney was "too good to be true", but that didn't stop him from choosing her in the end. Despite "I'm not here to make friends" cat-fights in Ben's harem, she still was THAT good to Ben in the end... his words. Perhaps Andi will say the same with Josh after his volcano erupts in the LCD suite (a.k.a. Jillian's Ed). "With Josh, I got over my fear of him being too good to be true. He is that good."

As you can see, there is still a lot that needs resolved. I felt very unsettled by this last episode. She seems confident in her final two, but they are a little too confident with all of their "100%" talk. It makes you wonder if there is some sort of "gotcha" at the end. She may ALSO... after all... repeat a Jen Schefft.

interesting   Good Post rock  I hope you will at least stick around to the end of this weird season JBF - I think you still have a lot to share with us.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:27 am

Did you guys see the interview about Chris on Andi and being the next lead at the end of this Andi interview (filmed at MTA)?

http://bcove.me/oqc93k84

Look from 2 minutes mark Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:21 am

sophienette wrote:Did you guys see the interview about Chris on Andi and being the next lead at the end of this Andi interview (filmed at MTA)?

Thanks Sophie. So exciting!! I can't imagine them not offering it to Chris.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:47 am

SLA44 wrote:

Good Post I agree 

Love this second paragraph - echoes my feeling exactly, especially the bolds.

I haven't even read anything on here about the ep Monday or any of the blogs or media like I usually do, just bored of it and it's weird because I think this has been a good season, great guys, but I'm kind of done because the end is so blah to me. Hoping the best for all involved in RL after the show, but just can't get invested in this couple at all. Most looking forward to Men Tell All, ATFR, BIP and finding out Chris is Bachelor, hopefully. I will be soo excited for his season and really am going to try to stay away from spoilers and just watch it unfold.

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 am

sophienette wrote:Did you guys see the interview about Chris on Andi and being the next lead at the end of this Andi interview (filmed at MTA)?

Chris looks even better post show!! I sooooo hope he's the next Bachelor! He looked smokin' hot in that interview. Thanks for the link:)
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:31 am

Totally agree, Chris looked awesome in that video.  He says he is up for being the Bachelor.  That may be a clue that he is!
Smokin' hot is right!   :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:14 am

Well... if Chris is putting his money on Josh, I guess I will to.

The other Chris... Harrison... needs a muzzle put over his Big Fat Colgate-toothed Mouth. "Nick is the kind of relationship and guy I think Andi aspires to be with. A guy she’s never really given herself a chance to fall for. Nick is a guy who will challenge her and push her in ways she’s never known before."

You idiot! She doesn't want that! She wants this: "The way I see it from my seat is Josh is her 'comfort zone.' Josh is her type, he’s the comfortable choice she’s fallen for many times during her life. This obviously hasn’t worked out so well in the past and that’s why she’s been so worried about this relationship and so skeptical of Josh all along. She’s worried about making the same old mistake. But the problem with the 'comfort zone' is it’s so darn comfortable."

People wear the same shoes regardless of how uncomfortable they are. People still take the "scenic route" instead of the short cut. People still buy the same groceries regardless if they need them or not. There is a reason Wal-Mart will continue to stay in business. You can't tell people to try something different when they don't feel "comfortable" with anything different!

When Andi told Emil, "If I wasn't open to moving somewhere else, I might as well not have come here. I might as well stay in Atlanta and try to date someone there", she was basically saying "I needed to do this show so that I can discover what was available in my own back yard." Sort of a play on The Wizard Of Oz... Kansas is just as good as the rainbow.

I mean... she and Josh may live happily ever after. Yet Harrison is trying to convince readers that they won't. The editors have his youngest sister insist they will have a fight. His hometown was basically a Valentine to Aaron's NFL gig and Sabel the bulldog.

Since the editors have thrown us so many curve-balls to try to convince us that the opposite will happen, episode after episode, I am probably better off simply skipping both MTA and the finale. Wait to hear the end result since the whole show will continue to be massive mindf*** and my brain needs a rest. If she surprises All Of America by choosing Nick or dumping both guys, then I will watch the youtube extracts. Yet, if she picks Josh, you already know how it plays out... "I am skeered of Josh because he may be all about sports", "I am skeered of Josh because he may be too good to be true.", "I am skeered of Josh because he has such a pretty face.". Then during the Last Chance Date, Josh will give her a crudely drawn scrapbook full of crudely-drawn stick figures that contrasts with Nick's well-illustrated Caldecott-winner, mumble "I-see-huh-future-widyah-will-yah-be-mah-babe?" and the editors will insert a Dominican Republic volcano regardless if there are any or not in reality. Awwwwww! Game over!

Oh... I will watch the ATFR special just to see who talks the most on screen. For once, Andi will have to shut her mouth and let HIM talk, the giddy ESPN "marriage is like the Super Bowl" announcer that he is. You folks know I never said I disliked Josh. If anything, he has kept me in stitches all season, seagull pooped shoulders included.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:38 am

JBF wrote:Well... if Chris is putting his money on Josh, I guess I will to.

The other Chris... Harrison... needs a muzzle put over his Big Fat Colgate-toothed Mouth. "Nick is the kind of relationship and guy I think Andi aspires to be with. A guy she’s never really given herself a chance to fall for. Nick is a guy who will challenge her and push her in ways she’s never known before."

You idiot! She doesn't want that! She wants this: "The way I see it from my seat is Josh is her 'comfort zone.' Josh is her type, he’s the comfortable choice she’s fallen for many times during her life. This obviously hasn’t worked out so well in the past and that’s why she’s been so worried about this relationship and so skeptical of Josh all along. She’s worried about making the same old mistake. But the problem with the 'comfort zone' is it’s so darn comfortable."

People wear the same shoes regardless of how uncomfortable they are. People still take the "scenic route" instead of the short cut. People still buy the same groceries regardless if they need them or not. There is a reason Wal-Mart will continue to stay in business. You can't tell people to try something different when they don't feel "comfortable" with anything different!

When Andi told Emil, "If I wasn't open to moving somewhere else, I might as well not have come here. I might as well stay in Atlanta and try to date someone there", she was basically saying "I needed to do this show so that I can discover what was available in my own back yard." Sort of a play on The Wizard Of Oz... Kansas is just as good as the rainbow.

I mean... she and Josh may live happily ever after. Yet Harrison is trying to convince readers that they won't. The editors have his youngest sister insist they will have a fight. His hometown was basically a Valentine to Aaron's NFL gig and Sabel the bulldog.

Since the editors have thrown us so many curve-balls to try to convince us that the opposite will happen, episode after episode, I am probably better off simply skipping both MTA and the finale. Wait to hear the end result since the whole show will continue to be massive mindf*** and my brain needs a rest. If she surprises All Of America by choosing Nick or dumping both guys, then I will watch the youtube extracts. Yet, if she picks Josh, you already know how it plays out... "I am skeered of Josh because he may be all about sports", "I am skeered of Josh because he may be too good to be true.", "I am skeered of Josh because he has such a pretty face.". Then during the Last Chance Date, Josh will give her a crudely drawn scrapbook full of crudely-drawn stick figures that contrasts with Nick's well-illustrated Caldecott-winner, mumble "I-see-huh-future-widyah-will-yah-be-mah-babe?" and the editors will insert a Dominican Republic volcano regardless if there are any or not in reality. Awwwwww! Game over!

Oh... I will watch the ATFR special just to see who talks the most on screen. For once, Andi will have to shut her mouth and let HIM talk, the giddy ESPN "marriage is like the Super Bowl" announcer that he is. You folks know I never said I disliked Josh. If anything, he has kept me in stitches all season, seagull pooped shoulders included.

I found it interesting that Chris choose Josh for Andi in that clip...
Since just this week he was a little more cagey in the article (link) below.
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/bachelorette_andi_dorfman_rejects_final_2_nick_viall_josh_murray-2014-07
Any chance TPTB told him to fall on his sword....  giggling :yes: 
TPTB are surely pushing VERY VERY hard on Josh - coincidence or conspiracy??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Pardon my French, but JP Rosenbaum gave me this key word back in Ashley's season. This show is total mindf*$%. When he said it back in 2011, they were sloppy in providing the "bleep", but the FCC must have been pre-occupied on other shows at that time... just as they were when the lie detector bloopers were shown.

Yet that is exactly what The Edit and Media Circus is... total mindf@#&.

The only consistency I have seen in Harrison's comments, interviews and blogs is that he repeatedly defends Nick and is rather skeptical of Josh. Why? Josh hasn't done anything to deserve tongue-in-cheek statements stretching back to Harrison's Ones To Watch: "Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

As much as I liked watching Josh, there were some key moments when his Dark Side was exposed. Maybe his edit is just a repeat of Nikki's last season with all of her "this blows" talk on group dates and catfighting with Princess Clare-ol. As I said above, once these contestants are off the market, the editors feel free to show "warts and all" so Andi will be prepared as to what she is getting post show. Josh may be getting a typical "final one edit".

A list of stuff that kinda "bothered" me even though I have enjoyed his funny one-liners and goofy expressions...
1.) The JJ vs. Andrew battle in episode #3. Did Josh really need to be involved, strutting his "grown ass man" persona? Andi had little interest in becoming "Andy and Andi" anyway, so why burst blood vessels screaming at Andrew over something you didn't witness? Andrew's comment over Josh "Now it is becoming very clear that this is a straight up competition. This is ‘mano a mano’..."
2.) The whole basketball game drama: WNBA player to Andi: "He wants to win". Andi back at her: "Does he want to win it for himself or me, y'know?" When he lost, Josh hardly looked heartbroken about not having more "time" with Andi. He was furious about losing the game!
3.) He was not a happy camper during the lie detector test, then was equally not a happy camper when Chris got the group rose. Also bleeps something when Marcus got called for the solo date in Brussels.
4.) When  Nick was called out for strategizing, the cameras kept focusing on Josh as if he was doing the same thing as Nick, but not getting caught in the act. However... Andi herself said in an USA Today interview that she came into this show with a "strategy", so she probably had no problem at all with what either Nick or Josh were doing. This is why Josh got that key song on his second date "Love Is War". She wants them to be competitive, regardless of what I posted above in #2.
5.) The hometown was one of frequent distractions, not that it is necessarily a bad thing. Maybe Andi wants a guy involved with his brother so that she can maintain some independence herself in the relationship. Needless-to-say, I never could get a good "read" on Andi as to what she wants. When she tosses the football on the ground, she looks a little peeved at not getting her full undivided attention on this family visit. Yet that is probably just typical editing tomfoolery at work to trick us into thinking she's not happy when she is.

I am still at a loss for words over the crazy edit Chris got. I guess that is just more editing silly business, no different than any other season. Perhaps he was the one Mike Fleiss wanted to be there in the end instead of the one she chose? Or just the typical next Bachelor promotion? Got me. At this point, I'll just assume Josh is F1 and let it be. If they surprise us with something different two Mondays from now, that will be something-something to remember. Yet I am not losing any sleep over it. I am so used to the same ol'-same ol' stuff.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:45 pm

JBF wrote:Pardon my French, but JP Rosenbaum gave me this key word back in Ashley's season. This show is total mindf*$%. When he said it back in 2011, they were sloppy in providing the "bleep", but the FCC must have been pre-occupied on other shows at that time... just as they were when the lie detector bloopers were shown.

Yet that is exactly what The Edit and Media Circus is... total mindf@#&.

The only consistency I have seen in Harrison's comments, interviews and blogs is that he repeatedly defends Nick and is rather skeptical of Josh. Why? Josh hasn't done anything to deserve tongue-in-cheek statements stretching back to Harrison's Ones To Watch: "Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

As much as I liked watching Josh, there were some key moments when his Dark Side was exposed. Maybe his edit is just a repeat of Nikki's last season with all of her "this blows" talk on group dates and catfighting with Princess Clare-ol. As I said above, once these contestants are off the market, the editors feel free to show "warts and all" so Andi will be prepared as to what she is getting post show. Josh may be getting a typical "final one edit".

A list of stuff that kinda "bothered" me even though I have enjoyed his funny one-liners and goofy expressions...
1.) The JJ vs. Andrew battle in episode #3. Did Josh really need to be involved, strutting his "grown ass man" persona? Andi had little interest in becoming "Andy and Andi" anyway, so why burst blood vessels screaming at Andrew over something you didn't witness? Andrew's comment over Josh "Now it is becoming very clear that this is a straight up competition. This is ‘mono e mono’..."
2.) The whole basketball game drama: WNBA player to Andi: "He wants to win". Andi back at her: "Does he want to win it for himself or me, y'know?" When he lost, Josh hardly looked heartbroken about not having more "time" with Andi. He was furious about losing the game!
3.) He was not a happy camper during the lie detector test, then was equally not a happy camper when Chris got the group rose. Also bleeps something when Marcus got called for the solo date in Brussels.
4.) When  Nick was called out for strategizing, the cameras kept focusing on Josh as if he was doing the same thing as Nick, but not getting caught in the act. However... Andi herself said in an USA Today interview that she came into this show with a "strategy", so she probably had no problem at all with what either Nick or Josh were doing. This is why Josh got that key song on his second date "Love Is War". She wants them to be competitive, regardless of what I posted above in #2.
5.) The hometown was one of frequent distractions, not that it is necessarily a bad thing. Maybe Andi wants a guy involved with his brother so that she can maintain some independence herself in the relationship. Needless-to-say, I never could get a good "read" on Andi as to what she wants. When she tosses the football on the ground, she looks a little peeved at not getting her full undivided attention on this family visit. Yet that is probably just typical editing tomfoolery at work to trick us into thinking she's not happy when she is.

I am still at a loss for words over the crazy edit Chris got. I guess that is just more editing silly business, no different than any other season. Perhaps he was the one Mike Fleiss wanted to be there in the end instead of the one she chose? Or just the typical next Bachelor promotion? Got me. At this point, I'll just assume Josh is F1 and let it be. If they surprise us with something different two Mondays from now, that will be something-something to remember. Yet I am not losing any sleep over it. I am so used to the same ol'-same ol' stuff.

As always, thanks for your thoughtful post JBF.

Don't know if I ever heard the mindf**k quote from JP ... makes a lot of sense. Love that just came out and said it.

The Former pro baseball player thing makes me laugh every time I see it... I mean the guy hasn't played ball professionally in over 5 years, right. Is that what he plans to put on his tombstone?  giggling Also, if you've watched this weeks deleted scenes with the video messages, Josh starts out his message with ... "When I used to play ball...." or something. When I heard it I LOL'd... he sounded like an infomercial, certainly not genuine or focused on Andi... maybe that's why CH is taking cheap shots??

And it's interesting on the plane video that Nick calls Josh out for having a temper... so at least this is consistent with the competitive nature you've noted above.

Chris is a great great guy. I wasn't too focused on him since I am caught up in my own little Nick/Andi fantasy... but I do think he'd be a great Bach...
not that I'd watch (I don't watch Bach shows...) but I'd be rooting for him either way!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay