Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:like she said with billy bush interview: hey! someone has to do it uh?

Is there a new interview?!?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She also initiated many many kisses @ the HTD, including when he was on the floor after his wipeout [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If she was only bestowing cursory kisses, so much footage isn't required by TPTB, surely?? They'd only need one, two tops [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ITA! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no new show nope

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Titou wrote:like she said with billy bush interview: hey! someone has to do it uh?

Is there a new interview?!?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She also initiated many many kisses @ the HTD, including when he was on the floor after his wipeout [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If she was only bestowing cursory kisses, so much footage isn't required by TPTB, surely?? They'd only need one, two tops [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ITA! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So people really think that in the kisses with JP, where his mouth is open a mile wide, Ash's mouth is firmly closed, and she is not participating? I would think that if that action was not reciprocal, JP would not be continuing to pursue the effort to the point where he would only succeed in taking a bite out of her face. And if he did, despite no reciprocation, I would also think he would be long gone, because if I were Ash, and a guy kept trying to shove his tongue down my throat and didn't pick up my lack of interest, I would send him on his way ASAP.

ITA! And, every kiss does not require both participants to go in with all guns blazing every time, if you know what I mean! Embarassed

She also initiated many many kisses @ the HTD, including when he was on the floor after his wipeout giggling If she was only bestowing cursory kisses, so much footage isn't required by TPTB, surely?? They'd only need one, two tops :gotcha:

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:38 pm

That scene gives me hope for his hot FD. giggling

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So people really think that in the kisses with JP, where his mouth is open a mile wide, Ash's mouth is firmly closed, and she is not participating? I would think that if that action was not reciprocal, JP would not be continuing to pursue the effort to the point where he would only succeed in taking a bite out of her face. And if he did, despite no reciprocation, I would also think he would be long gone, because if I were Ash, and a guy kept trying to shove his tongue down my throat and didn't pick up my lack of interest, I would send him on his way ASAP.

I bet she's just playing along for the camera. The poor dear. LOL

Yes, how nice she is taking one for the sake of the show! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

like she said with billy bush interview: hey! someone has to do it uh?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:37 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:I wrote this somewhere else (?), but on GL Ash said when it came to the kissing she took her lead, played off of, whatever each guy was doing. Ben clearly was taking it slowly, so I'm not surprised she responded in kind.

So in other words, she would be responsive to any guy who tried to stick his tongue down her throat? Just following his lead I guess. :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Yes, how nice she is taking one for the sake of the show! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^^^From Here to Eternity! Watch out...in come the waves!

This scene almost cracks me up because they're sitting on the beach, in the pouring rain, during a typhoon! They just could not be bothered! rotfl

It was funny by the end of what we saw in that scene the umbrella had gone by the wayside giggling

That was the sexiest scene I have ever seen on this show....... :fanningfan

I felt totally voyeur in this scene!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:26 pm

ITA! And, every kiss does not require both participants to go in with all guns blazing every time, if you know what I mean! Embarassed

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:25 pm

This one really cracked me up giggling
Good lord all you have to do is go back and watch some of the 1/1 dates of Ashley and JP & not even the 1/1 dates any SQ time that they have had together or even go back and watch Cupcakes latest video that way you can see it all in action a screencap doesn't capture the real effect giggling

LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:12 pm

@ironcat wrote:So people really think that in the kisses with JP, where his mouth is open a mile wide, Ash's mouth is firmly closed, and she is not participating? I would think that if that action was not reciprocal, JP would not be continuing to pursue the effort to the point where he would only succeed in taking a bite out of her face. And if he did, despite no reciprocation, I would also think he would be long gone, because if I were Ash, and a guy kept trying to shove his tongue down my throat and didn't pick up my lack of interest, I would send him on his way ASAP.
Be careful now Ironcat, don't be going and getting logical on here. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum