SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I don't know what to think this season which is why I don't know who I think is F1.   I think her crying is because she doesn't know how to choose between Josh and Nick and I think she had strong relationships with both.  Just trying to look for clues.  They are showing Nicks LCD in the normal F1 position but he got the norm F2 date (reverse for Josh)

That's why I think she chooses no one at the FRC.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 pm

The non-spoiled side are having an interesting discussion regarding rain and the dates of LCD and MTP for both guys. Some great sleuthing. Worth a look...
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2329p108-no-spoilers-the-bachelorette-10-screen-caps-analysis-discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:The non-spoiled side are having an interesting discussion regarding rain and the dates of LCD and MTP for both guys. Some great sleuthing. Worth a look...
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2329p108-no-spoilers-the-bachelorette-10-screen-caps-analysis-discussion

Thanks!! Very interesting interpretations.

I do think she choose one I don't see her walking from both (which probably means that is what happened giggling 

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:The non-spoiled side are having an interesting discussion regarding rain and the dates of LCD and MTP for both guys. Some great sleuthing. Worth a look...

Thanks!!  Very interesting interpretations.

I do think she choose one I don't see her walking from both (which probably means that is what happened giggling 

I just checked it out. But can you guys summarize what they are saying? It's about whether Nick's LCD is first or second and whether she lets him go the night after the LCD or the morning of the FRC. But I can't tell which they are saying the weather points to.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Thanks!!  Very interesting interpretations.

I just checked it out.  But can you guys summarize what they are saying?  It's about whether Nick's LCD is first or second and whether she lets him go the night after the LCD or the morning of the FRC.  But I can't tell which they are saying the weather points to.

They aren't consulting the right level of detail for weather history. (Ha, I learned from the best at FORT!)

Hourly reports for the location where Casa de Campo is (La Romana) ... I posted them on that thread ... show that it rained both days in the afternoon (day before May 8 and day of May 9). Personally, I bet it is on May 8, but can't prove it.

I bet Lav knows the days of the LCD filming and we can further deduce from there. Reminds me of the old timeline days, my favorite old pasttime.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Still going back and forth on the ending. Maybe, TPTB really play up the passion with Nick and problems with Josh to make it shocking that she sends Nick home despite all this passion and picks Josh despite the doubts. I know a lot of people here assume she picks Josh but a little editing can change the average viewers' minds. At any rate is it Monday yet??

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:57 pm

isittrue wrote:Still going back and forth on the ending.  Maybe, TPTB really play up the passion with Nick and problems with Josh to make it shocking that she sends Nick home despite all this passion and picks Josh despite the doubts.  I know a lot of people here assume she picks Josh but a little editing can change the average viewers' minds.  At any rate is it Monday yet??

The majority of viewers don't know the spoilers or follow the show on SM, right? So Letting Nick go early would seem shocking to the average viewer since his connection with Andi has been played up the most IMO. It's the term "explosive" finale that makes me confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Does anyone remember off hand which HTD was filmed first, Josh or Nick?

TIA

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 pm

moonchild wrote:Does anyone remember off hand which HTD was filmed first, Josh or Nick?

TIA

Nicks was the first HTD filmed.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 am

jlccaz wrote:I just saw that Nick/Hy bit.  For the first time, I got the same vibe as the Dylan/Chris/Brian perspective on Nick -- playing the strategy out, where he recited those exact lines he spoke to Andi exactly the same to her father -- about her being strong, blah blah blah.

I know all the ways one can dismiss his delivering the same words in the same order (he is madly in love for exactly these reasons, etc.)

Instead though, I'm just reporting at an intuitive/gut/lower brain stem (not higher cognition, LOL!) I got a complete wave of  "Yuck.  This guy is faking this." for the first time watching that clip.  Just an instinct.  

Intuition is the 70% correct answer delivered instantly.  So, 30% odds I'm wrong.

But, he just "read" like a complete Jef Holm to me in that instant.

Can I please ask where I can find this preview video of the MTP? TIA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:09 am

Mia .. At abc.com
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 am

jlccaz wrote:I just saw that Nick/Hy bit.  For the first time, I got the same vibe as the Dylan/Chris/Brian perspective on Nick -- playing the strategy out, where he recited those exact lines he spoke to Andi exactly the same to her father -- about her being strong, blah blah blah.

I know all the ways one can dismiss his delivering the same words in the same order (he is madly in love for exactly these reasons, etc.)

Instead though, I'm just reporting at an intuitive/gut/lower brain stem (not higher cognition, LOL!) I got a complete wave of  "Yuck.  This guy is faking this." for the first time watching that clip.  Just an instinct.  

Intuition is the 70% correct answer delivered instantly.  So, 30% odds I'm wrong.

But, he just "read" like a complete Jef Holm to me in that instant.

Oh my gosh, I literally said the same thing to my friend, but I was too scared to post that here. I felt like he read a script over and over, memorized it, and then read off the lines to Andi. I found nothing romantic about it. I just watched the new clip we got of Nick speaking to Hy and it's like really? Did you just use the same exact lines? It's funny because we've heard the guys call Nick a salesman and in my opinion, that's exactly what he did with Andi and he clearly did it with Hy too in two pretty important moments.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips