SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 am

MiaHawk wrote:
see2love wrote:It annoys me when the lead want people to be open and tyhen drop them when they are. I never was an Andi fan after the whole JPG blowout and I amquite happy she did not get an amazing guy like Marcus. Let her stick to the Jock and they can continue with their power tussle.

Found this tweet and I really wish he did it too!

Hayden Ana @HaydenBabyAna

"Now I bet Marcus wishes he left her on the ledge of the building during one of their one-on-one date @bachelorburnbk @brobachelor

I've been trying to see what Andi sees in Josh, but I've come to the realization that I am nothing like Andi, so she has a completely different perspective on the guys.  I think that if you looked at the childhoods of the F4, Josh's was probably the most similar to her own.  Their love of competitive sports, their competitive nature in general, and her attraction to the "stereotypical jock type" is what bonded the tightly, imo.  It's up to them now to make it work.

I personally think that Marcus can and will find a better soulmate for himself.  He needs a woman who will love and cherish him as much as he will love and cherish her.  He is a sexy sweetheart and deserves a woman who appreciates his personality and character just for what it is.  He is just as gorgeous on the inside as he is on the outside, and that's a lot of gorgeous!  The fact that he has gone through such a rough childhood but has come through it with such maturity and wisdom is truly admirable.  He always displayed a good attitude about the "process" of this show and what he could gain from it, what it would take, and what the possible risks were, so I have faith that he was able to look at this as a growing experience.        

I don't mean any malice towards any of them, but you are correct that the lead asks for openness and vulnerability, and often times the ones that show it the most are the ones who are eliminated.  It is kind of a metaphor for the rappelling date.  His fearlessness allowed her to achieve something she otherwise would not have.  He was a superstar on that date and, imo, he was a superstar all season, and he will continue to shine brightly in my eyes for a long time to come. Wish him all the best in life.  

ITA bestbud! ....I was crazy about Marcus before and but even more so after the HTD. Agree with Mia and see2loves posts totally and wish for Marcus the love of his life....Marcus deserves more than Andi. I will continue to watch this show but I'm not looking forward to it as much with Marcus gone. I really would like something to happen at the end to shake things up. If all of the spoilers are right....meh. Probably what we're gonna get though.   no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:51 am

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
see2love wrote:It annoys me when the lead want people to be open and tyhen drop them when they are. I never was an Andi fan after the whole JPG blowout and I amquite happy she did not get an amazing guy like Marcus. Let her stick to the Jock and they can continue with their power tussle.

"Now I bet Marcus wishes he left her on the ledge of the building during one of their one-on-one date @bachelorburnbk @brobachelor

I've been trying to see what Andi sees in Josh, but I've come to the realization that I am nothing like Andi, so she has a completely different perspective on the guys.  I think that if you looked at the childhoods of the F4, Josh's was probably the most similar to her own.  Their love of competitive sports, their competitive nature in general, and her attraction to the "stereotypical jock type" is what bonded the tightly, imo.  It's up to them now to make it work.

I personally think that Marcus can and will find a better soulmate for himself.  He needs a woman who will love and cherish him as much as he will love and cherish her.  He is a sexy sweetheart and deserves a woman who appreciates his personality and character just for what it is.  He is just as gorgeous on the inside as he is on the outside, and that's a lot of gorgeous!  The fact that he has gone through such a rough childhood but has come through it with such maturity and wisdom is truly admirable.  He always displayed a good attitude about the "process" of this show and what he could gain from it, what it would take, and what the possible risks were, so I have faith that he was able to look at this as a growing experience.        

I don't mean any malice towards any of them, but you are correct that the lead asks for openness and vulnerability, and often times the ones that show it the most are the ones who are eliminated.  It is kind of a metaphor for the rappelling date.  His fearlessness allowed her to achieve something she otherwise would not have.  He was a superstar on that date and, imo, he was a superstar all season, and he will continue to shine brightly in my eyes for a long time to come. Wish him all the best in life.  

ITA bestbud! ....I was crazy about Marcus before and but even more so after the HTD. Agree with Mia and see2loves posts totally and wish for Marcus the love of his life....Marcus deserves more than Andi. I will continue to watch this show but I'm not looking forward to it as much with Marcus gone. I really would like something to happen at the end to shake things up. If all of the spoilers are right....meh. Probably what we're gonna get though.   no

From what I am hearing our boy Marcus has found himself love and is engaged.  I hope he is happy and wish him all the luck in the world because he is a true gentleman and sweetheart.  Because of him I am planning on watching Bachelor In Paradise and follow his journey to love.

I am hoping that the spoilers are not right and there will be a big shake up or a very nice surprise at the end. Praying
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:13 am

MiaHawk wrote:

I somehow wandered into this thread by mistake, but I am glad I did. I love this post, Mia!! I said something about the competitive nature of the them all in another post, and I agree.

I really do hope that this crazy show did lead Marcus to true love. I remember being very impressed with Lacey the first time we "met" her. He deserves much love and happiness.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:12 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Is Marcus travelling again? Anyone recognize the skyline?

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 10 Wheresheflyingto-from_zps3298642a

I know where that is.  It's leaving Cancun looking over Moon Palace a huge resort just south of Cancun.

That one I know well, as I have spent the last 4  or 5 Christmases there.
Thanks, Tigerlgh. I guess they flew out of Cancun from Tulum after filming was over.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:33 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I know where that is.  It's leaving Cancun looking over Moon Palace a huge resort just south of Cancun.

Thanks, Tigerlgh. I guess they flew out of Cancun from Tulum after filming was over.

I figured it had to be Bachelorette related since he tagged it #bachelorette #humpday

I stayed at Moon Palace years ago, what a gorgeous place!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:40 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 10 Wheresheflyingto-from_zps3298642a

I am just happy I could slueth something!

Yes Cancun is the closest major airport to Tullum so I would expect they flew in and out of there.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:21 pm

clapping! clapping! Tiggerlgh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:59 pm

So it looks like Marcus' #bff from the show is Josh?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm

sdmom wrote:So it looks like Marcus' #bff from the show is Josh?

Engaged boys stick together?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:29 pm

sophienette wrote:

Or dumpees stick together?  giggling 
(Just Kidding! I think we can turn all kinds of CLUES to our favorites  :yes: )

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:00 pm

sdmom wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Or dumpees stick together?  giggling 
(Just Kidding! I think we can turn all kinds of CLUES to our favorites  :yes: )

The thought had crossed my mind when I saw Marcus' latest instagram pictures and the back and forth banter between them about josh's scarf. It wouldn't surprise me at all, considering Josh was spotted in Cancun around the same time that BIP was being filmed.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:12 pm

sophienette wrote:

Makes sense....it's easier to move on as friends when you have moved on and found a girl of your own and probably realized he was in the bubble which has now popped and he moved on with Lacy.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

+39
jlccaz
Linds911
Jolena
momoftrips
bilolo