SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:57 pm

:halo: I'm trying to behave here!  Marcus is gorgeous, so I'd cut MeAndi some slack if she sampled the goodies.  I think Marcus's family situation was too much to overcome.  Hope he's found happiness now that he has allegedly moved on to other opportunities.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:08 pm

FLChica wrote::halo: I'm trying to behave here!  Marcus is gorgeous, so I'd cut MeAndi some slack if she sampled the goodies. I think Marcus's family situation was too much to overcome.  Hope he's found happiness now that he has allegedly moved on to other opportunities.
I agree. 
You could see it in her face. 
There was a youtube about a year ago that reminded me of her facial expression--"Ain't nobody got time for time for that." 
It was pretty funny to me, but I am twisted, it had me busting up for months. I just viewed it again. I don't think my family will be happy.  hehehe  rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Oh my.  I think I saw Tim Tebow at the end of the video! Did you miss the part where I said I am trying to behave?rofl hehehe Yeah, well...ain't nobody got time for that!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Ha! I deleted that Youtube pretty fast for fear it would be offensive. 
Tim was in it.  giggling 
Seriously I drove my family crazy laffing hysterically for a month or so over that. Crazy only goes so far in your own family.  Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:18 pm

What family situation?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 am

FLChica wrote:Oh my.  I think I saw Tim Tebow at the end of the video! Did you miss the part where I said I am trying to behave?rofl hehehe Yeah, well...ain't nobody got time for that!

This is me right now,  hmmm My home computer is crashing on every video. I have to wait to watch this until I am at work tomorrow. I am crazy family proficient, sounds awesome. And I kind of miss Tebow sightings. He is so polarizing, it is almost funny.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! First of all that IS a dress. We were trying to figure out if it was a dress or a romper. She looks very good. Those pics look nothing like the first ones we saw.

She's either a good actress...or..... can't find the words. That's HTD right? Does that not look like she's enjoying herself?

I've had a hard time reasoning how he could be F4.

And to top it off, I just found this in one of RS' Blogs.:
 RS Marcus: Went with the no tie look and Andi thinks he’s hot. Seems they’re gonna have a real deep connection that isn’t base purely on the physical
Read more at DELETED RS'S SITE

WTH, a real deep connection that isn't just physical. rofl  Well what kind of relationship is it then???  hehehe   A normal one perhaps??? rofl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:scratch 
I don't get it.  At all.

Neither do I.  
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 am

Doesn't the show do background checks on these guys? His arrest for drugs sure puts a damper of my wanting to even care to watch him as The Bachelor or BIP.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:31 am

atem wrote:Doesn't the show do background checks on these guys?  His arrest for drugs sure puts a damper of my wanting to even care to watch him as The Bachelor or BIP.

Who was arrested for drugs?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:34 am

I suspect the difference in BL between the screencaps and the pics from RS is due to the fact that during the promo shots they were live and shooting and "on", while during RS pics they were probably in between takes. Andi has to sell the show and make the audience believe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 pm

sbolduc wrote:
atem wrote:Doesn't the show do background checks on these guys?  His arrest for drugs sure puts a damper of my wanting to even care to watch him as The Bachelor or BIP.

Who was arrested for drugs?

Marcus was arrested for drugs. He had to spend a year on probation, take urine tests and take drug classes. The article didn't mention what type of drugs.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

+39
jlccaz
Linds911
Jolena
momoftrips
bilolo