Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:56 pm

@atem wrote:
@sbolduc wrote:
@atem wrote:Doesn't the show do background checks on these guys?  His arrest for drugs sure puts a damper of my wanting to even care to watch him as The Bachelor or BIP.

Who was arrested for drugs?

Marcus was arrested for drugs.  He had to spend a year on probation, take urine tests and take drug classes.  The article didn't mention what type of drugs.
If you're talking about Star magazine, that's one of the most unrealiable "sources". LOL. Chris and Marcus could have been doing those things...they were 19 and 21. Still kiddies pretty much. Not that it makes it right, but still. I doubt anyone really cares at this point. Usually by now, credible info would have been realeased, especially because people would jump at the opportunity to be nosey about it all. Yet...no one has mentioned this. These claims are to be taken lightly. Even if it were true..doesnt really matter to me. People make mistakes. What he did (if he did) doesnt change his character.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by atem on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:14 pm

A poster put up a link to the longer preview of the HTDs. I haven't watched it to know which were shown. http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview
avatar
atem

Posts : 23211
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Marcus.  :eyesigh: 


t4p
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Rolly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:51 pm

@atem wrote:A poster put up a link to the longer preview of the HTDs.  I haven't watched it to know which were shown.  http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview

I can't see these...anybody else having a problem???
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:54 pm

^^ There is a link in the video thread and others have posted in the Contestants thread.

The Marcus section should come with a warning.
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by SLA44 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 pm

@Rolly wrote:
@atem wrote:A poster put up a link to the longer preview of the HTDs.  I haven't watched it to know which were shown.  http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview

I can't see these...anybody else having a problem???

Rolly I posted the link for you in the "fan" thread. But I will post it here as well.

http://vimeo.com/99947492
avatar
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Rolly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:06 pm

@SLA44 wrote:
@Rolly wrote:
@atem wrote:A poster put up a link to the longer preview of the HTDs.  I haven't watched it to know which were shown.  http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview

I can't see these...anybody else having a problem???

Rolly I posted the link for you in the "fan" thread.  But I will post it here as well.

http://vimeo.com/99947492



 sweet kiss 

avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by MiaHawk on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:31 am

@Rolly wrote:
@SLA44 wrote:
@Rolly wrote:

I can't see these...anybody else having a problem???

Rolly I posted the link for you in the "fan" thread.  But I will post it here as well.

http://vimeo.com/99947492



 sweet kiss 




If somebody has the abilty to SC, 3:37 would make a grrrrrrreat SC! Yooza! The Aviator lives!!!
avatar
MiaHawk

Posts : 2941
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Rolly on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:33 am

@MiaHawk wrote:
@Rolly wrote:
@SLA44 wrote:

Rolly I posted the link for you in the "fan" thread.  But I will post it here as well.

http://vimeo.com/99947492



 sweet kiss 

.





If somebody has the abilty to SC, 3:37 would make a grrrrrrreat SC!  Yooza!  The Aviator lives!!!




I have to be at work at 7 am tomorrow....now I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep.  giggling  Does it get any better than this? I think not. :eyesigh: 
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:59 pm

While the rest of the board is battling away about who is F1 and who is or isn't getting an F1 edit, Marcus fans are preparing to see a bittersweet RC tomorrow.
Personally I do hope to see the wheels in Andi's head turning and a solid clue as to why he was eliminated. Possibly because he is ahead in his feelings compared to her and therefore she had to let him go. Which is a great thing for Marcus and he is not given false hope and hurt the longer he stays in the game. In which case it is +1 for Andi.
He has got a great edit throughout with the primary focus on Andi and his feelings for her so that is the reason why it is bitter but sweet that he is free and us Marcus fans will not be in the boards fight towards the prize - Andi. Though not completely convinced that she is.
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:25 pm

I dont get why the 'ettes are always chasing after their previous types and almost begging them to feel something? Case in point Alli et Frank, Desiree et Brooks, Ashley et that guy, Emily et 2Fs. History has shown that you should go for the one who loves you and not who you want to love you. I would pick Marcus everyday over Josh .Just saying....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by mtnlvr55 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:49 pm

@nd4reality wrote:While the rest of the board is battling away about who is F1 and who is or isn't getting an F1 edit, Marcus fans are preparing to see a bittersweet RC tomorrow.
Personally I do hope to see the wheels in Andi's head turning and a solid clue as to why he was eliminated. Possibly because he is ahead in his feelings compared to her and therefore she had to let him go. Which is a great thing for Marcus and he is not given false hope and hurt the longer he stays in the game. In which case it is +1 for Andi.
He has got a great edit throughout with the primary focus on Andi and his feelings for her so that is the reason why it is bitter but sweet that he is free and us Marcus fans will not be in the boards fight towards the prize - Andi. Though not completely convinced that she is.

There may be a variety of reasons why Andi didn't pick Marcus. I wouldn't be surprised if it was as simple as his age. Andi didn't want to be a cougar- I know not a huge difference but considering she now felt that she had Josh in her pocket she could afford to be choosy.
Chris gets to stay because he had a good hometown date (and production recommendation if they are/were considering him for Bachelor.)
Nick for drama and because she likes him and Josh because production "nailed it"!
avatar
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1301
Join date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum