SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 am

It annoys me when the lead want people to be open and tyhen drop them when they are. I never was an Andi fan after the whole JPG blowout and I amquite happy she did not get an amazing guy like Marcus. Let her stick to the Jock and they can continue with their power tussle.

Found this tweet and I really wish he did it too!

Hayden Ana @HaydenBabyAna

"Now I bet Marcus wishes he left her on the ledge of the building during one of their one-on-one date @bachelorburnbk @brobachelor

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:10 pm

see2love wrote:It annoys me when the lead want people to be open and tyhen drop them when they are. I never was an Andi fan after the whole JPG blowout and I amquite happy she did not get an amazing guy like Marcus. Let her stick to the Jock and they can continue with their power tussle.

"Now I bet Marcus wishes he left her on the ledge of the building during one of their one-on-one date @bachelorburnbk @brobachelor

I've been trying to see what Andi sees in Josh, but I've come to the realization that I am nothing like Andi, so she has a completely different perspective on the guys. I think that if you looked at the childhoods of the F4, Josh's was probably the most similar to her own. Their love of competitive sports, their competitive nature in general, and her attraction to the "stereotypical jock type" is what bonded the tightly, imo. It's up to them now to make it work.

I personally think that Marcus can and will find a better soulmate for himself. He needs a woman who will love and cherish him as much as he will love and cherish her. He is a sexy sweetheart and deserves a woman who appreciates his personality and character just for what it is. He is just as gorgeous on the inside as he is on the outside, and that's a lot of gorgeous! The fact that he has gone through such a rough childhood but has come through it with such maturity and wisdom is truly admirable. He always displayed a good attitude about the "process" of this show and what he could gain from it, what it would take, and what the possible risks were, so I have faith that he was able to look at this as a growing experience.

I don't mean any malice towards any of them, but you are correct that the lead asks for openness and vulnerability, and often times the ones that show it the most are the ones who are eliminated. It is kind of a metaphor for the rappelling date. His fearlessness allowed her to achieve something she otherwise would not have. He was a superstar on that date and, imo, he was a superstar all season, and he will continue to shine brightly in my eyes for a long time to come. Wish him all the best in life.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:59 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I've been trying to see what Andi sees in Josh, but I've come to the realization that I am nothing like Andi, so she has a completely different perspective on the guys.  I think that if you looked at the childhoods of the F4, Josh's was probably the most similar to her own.  Their love of competitive sports, their competitive nature in general, and her attraction to the "stereotypical jock type" is what bonded the tightly, imo.  It's up to them now to make it work.

I personally think that Marcus can and will find a better soulmate for himself.  He needs a woman who will love and cherish him as much as he will love and cherish her.  He is a sexy sweetheart and deserves a woman who appreciates his personality and character just for what it is.  He is just as gorgeous on the inside as he is on the outside, and that's a lot of gorgeous!  The fact that he has gone through such a rough childhood but has come through it with such maturity and wisdom is truly admirable.  He always displayed a good attitude about the "process" of this show and what he could gain from it, what it would take, and what the possible risks were, so I have faith that he was able to look at this as a growing experience.        

I don't mean any malice towards any of them, but you are correct that the lead asks for openness and vulnerability, and often times the ones that show it the most are the ones who are eliminated.  It is kind of a metaphor for the rappelling date.  His fearlessness allowed her to achieve something she otherwise would not have.  He was a superstar on that date and, imo, he was a superstar all season, and he will continue to shine brightly in my eyes for a long time to come. Wish him all the best in life.  

clapping! Super post Mia!  I found the scenes with him to be a refreshing change from all the drama that Meandi shared with the F2. Hopefully the F1 will come to his senses and sees that she's not much of a prize after all!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
see2love wrote:It annoys me when the lead want people to be open and tyhen drop them when they are. I never was an Andi fan after the whole JPG blowout and I amquite happy she did not get an amazing guy like Marcus. Let her stick to the Jock and they can continue with their power tussle.

I've been trying to see what Andi sees in Josh, but I've come to the realization that I am nothing like Andi, so she has a completely different perspective on the guys.  I think that if you looked at the childhoods of the F4, Josh's was probably the most similar to her own.  Their love of competitive sports, their competitive nature in general, and her attraction to the "stereotypical jock type" is what bonded the tightly, imo.  It's up to them now to make it work.

I personally think that Marcus can and will find a better soulmate for himself.  He needs a woman who will love and cherish him as much as he will love and cherish her.  He is a sexy sweetheart and deserves a woman who appreciates his personality and character just for what it is.  He is just as gorgeous on the inside as he is on the outside, and that's a lot of gorgeous!  The fact that he has gone through such a rough childhood but has come through it with such maturity and wisdom is truly admirable.  He always displayed a good attitude about the "process" of this show and what he could gain from it, what it would take, and what the possible risks were, so I have faith that he was able to look at this as a growing experience.        

I don't mean any malice towards any of them, but you are correct that the lead asks for openness and vulnerability, and often times the ones that show it the most are the ones who are eliminated.  It is kind of a metaphor for the rappelling date.  His fearlessness allowed her to achieve something she otherwise would not have.  He was a superstar on that date and, imo, he was a superstar all season, and he will continue to shine brightly in my eyes for a long time to come. Wish him all the best in life.  

Super post Mia.

And TA see2love also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:46 pm

OMG!!!!

According to RS Marcus and Lacy got engaged at the end of BIP!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Mirzam wrote:OMG!!!!

Crazy.  no no 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Mirzam wrote:OMG!!!!

I'm officially done weeping over Marcus. THAT is cra cra!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:58 pm

speechless What?  Please say it is not true  - way too soon Marcus, the first show hasn't ended and the next one hasn't even aired.  That IS Cray Cray!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Well, I hope they have the success of Blake and Holly!

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:22 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

I've been trying to see what Andi sees in Josh, but I've come to the realization that I am nothing like Andi, so she has a completely different perspective on the guys.  I think that if you looked at the childhoods of the F4, Josh's was probably the most similar to her own.  Their love of competitive sports, their competitive nature in general, and her attraction to the "stereotypical jock type" is what bonded the tightly, imo.  It's up to them now to make it work.

Mia, you said it perfectly. Ditto.

Re BIP, The Marcus fan in me who loves to suspend disbelief and vicariously enjoy reality tv romances can't wait to watch him fall in love with someone hopefully more suited to him who is falling right back.

The real life me hates the engagement thing. But I always do with this show and try to think of it as not an engagement, but a commitment to try a real life relationship. So I'm going to think of this like that.

I kind of worried all season Marcus might take a turn towards the cheesy or fake or something less desirable. He never did for me. He got better and better, more open, more real, more mature, more articulate, more sweet and tender hearted, and on and on. He never disappointed me and often pleasantly surprised me, so I'm going to think we are going to see a great thing with him and Lacy, and then they can go from there IRL, but I'm excited to watch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 pm

This is sudden...and soon. I hope it works out though. Just from the very little we know of Lacy and what we know of Marcus, they seem to be a better match than anything Andi and Marcus ever could be/were. If this is indeed true, we will most likely be seeing their "love story" unfold, like crazy. This is crazy. Oh gosh. He's still a cutie pie and good guy though (it seems), he's just sensitive and a jumper from the looks of it. I guess we just have to give him the benefit until we see what happens. The finale of BIP is in Sepetember? And BIP ended in late May?? That would give them a solid two months. We shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 pm

relaxing wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Mia, you said it perfectly.  Ditto.

Re BIP, The Marcus fan in me who loves to suspend disbelief and vicariously enjoy reality tv romances can't wait to watch him fall in love with someone hopefully more suited to him who is falling right back.

The real life me hates the engagement thing.  But I always do with this show and try to think of it as not an engagement, but a commitment to try a real life relationship.  So I'm going to think of this like that.

I kind of worried all season Marcus might take a turn towards the cheesy or fake or something less desirable.  He never did  for me.  He got better and better, more open, more real, more mature, more articulate, more sweet and tender hearted, and on and on.  He never disappointed me and often pleasantly surprised me, so I'm going to think we are going to see a great thing with him and Lacy, and then they can go from there IRL, but I'm excited to watch it.

Me, too! Well said.

The only thing I worry about is TPTB manipulating sweet Marcus. How do you think that Aviator costume ended up in Dallas for the HTD? Do you think Marcus went shopping for one? Or do you think TPTB brought it along, whispered in Marcus' ear that it would be a great idea to repeat that date? I'd said there was some whispering and manipulation. I read somewhere that TPTB on BIP wanted an engagement at the end of this. Since Marcus and Lacy were a consistent couple throughout the majority of BIP, I'm sure Marcus got some more whispering in his ear. I'm sure there is going to be some "product placement" for the ring, too, because that is just how TPTB operate. I always dislike the ring, regardless of who the couple is, but like you, Relaxing, I've learned to lookk at it as a symbol of a committed relationship IRL. Heck, I have friends who met as a blind date who felt on night one it was something special, knew at 6 weeks that they wanted to be married, (but because they felt their relatives would balk at a 6 week engagement waiting a whole 6 months before getting a ring), and they just celebrated 25 years together. I know that "the bubble" adds a bit to disbelief, but seems like on BIP they really spent all day together (and maybe all night, too), Because I like Marcus and think he has a good heart, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and I look forward to watching BIP now! (words that I never thought I'd say).
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

+39
jlccaz
Linds911
Jolena
momoftrips
bilolo