SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Do we know if Nick is the oldest of the 11 kids in his family or do we even know his birth order?  One of my closest friends is 3rd (girl) of 12.  She was always called 'other mother' by her youngest sister.  I think there are 16 years between them.  Another lifelong friend is the 2nd of 10.  Much different being older in a big family than younger.  Can go both ways in marrying into a really large family - the family is always there ... but you're getting someone who knows how to navigate life really, really well.  I think we've seen that with Nick on the show.  
First son; 2 of 11
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 pm

SueSt wrote:
unknown82 wrote:

So if Nick is F2, I guess her excuse is she said all those things about Nick before Josh told her he was falling in love with her?  Interesting.....  She even stated that her and Nick have Passion... Physical, mental, and emotional connection.... I guess what she said didn't mean anything to her ?......  no idea 

no no I agree: It's going to be hard for her to explain herself out of that corner, unknown82.

The GD was definitely last.  When the 2nd date card came, Josh(when he heard he name called? thought he was the first name said for the group date.  He also mentioned "how unusual" it was that the 2nd one on one was before the GD.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Do we know if Nick is the oldest of the 11 kids in his family or do we even know his birth order?  One of my closest friends is 3rd (girl) of 12.  She was always called 'other mother' by her youngest sister.  I think there are 16 years between them.  Another lifelong friend is the 2nd of 10.  Much different being older in a big family than younger.  Can go both ways in marrying into a really large family - the family is always there ... but you're getting someone who knows how to navigate life really, really well.  I think we've seen that with Nick on the show.  
I thought he was the oldest.

I thought second oldest? His youngest sister is either 9 or 10. His closest brother is 7 years younger.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 pm

BIO - Viall family so this shows up if you google him - I didn't count all the siblings.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
I thought he was the oldest.

I thought second oldest? His youngest sister is either 9 or 10. His closest brother is 7 years younger.
yes, 2 of 11; first son
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:42 pm

happygolucky wrote:Thank you notarose  ... I'm trying to figure out all the posts, there are just too many to follow. From now on I'll open only 3 threads (fan, contestant, plane), 'cuz I just cannot understand once I fall into full-on conversation. I don't even read the spoilers, SM news I follow only Nick's that you guys post here or in general discussion thread.
And to all that have been supportive of my writing, thank you, don't give me too much praise, because I'm making so many mistakes lately, that I'm embarrassed. I know I also have quite dry humor, so if people don't know me personally, I can be pretty offensive without wanting to be, so when I might "sound" harsh, snarky, it's usually nothing personal to anyone.

I am a native English speaker and I think your posts are better written than mine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:55 pm

That bio was squirrelly. It had only 9 kids listed and 2 sisters had the same name.  Suspect (Teressa)

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Duplicate

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:11 am; edited 12 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:19 pm

@viallnicholas28

Sincerely appreciate support from fans, but no need hate on anyone just to show your support. #keepitpositive #turntheothercheck

group hug

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Such a classy guy.#teamnick   cheerleader 

Was that suppose to mean cheek? oops, he corrected it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Maria Viall, Nicks sister is a holistic nutritionist who frequently appears on her local news channel. She has a lot of youtube videos. She is also pretty chummy with JJ on twitter ( Im thinking maybe they like each other  Hugesmile ) If Im not mistaken I think she is the skeptical sister talking to Andi in HTDs.

Here is one of her videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msQN4P3z9w
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:38 pm

notarose wrote:@viallnicholas28

Sincerely appreciate support from fans, but no need hate on anyone just to show your support. #keepitpositive #turntheothercheck

group hug

OHHHHH, that makes me almost cry!! :tissuebox 
I have to post this on other thread. He really is a great guy PINKHEART 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15