Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by sbolduc on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 pm

@Piper61 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
@Cecilia wrote:

I agree that this may have been a picture that Andi took of Nick because it is such an odd twitter profile pic if it doesn't have some meaning.  But it could have been in the fantasy suite.  I don't know.  Reading the spoilers has totally ruined this season for me.  I wonder if I can go unspoiled next Bachelorette.  

i guess i couldnt comprehend the idea that a poor brokenhearted F2 would be gladly put the FS pic publicly  shocked! . it just doesnt make any sense to me Smiley.

i too will go unspoiled next season  bestbud!
I know this is the fan thread, and I hope this isn't negative because I don't intend for it to be, but that picture, wasn't it already determined to be taken prior to Nick's appearing on the show and friend(s) were cropped out?  If this needs to be moved to the Nick discussion thread, please do.  I just wondered if different information has since been learned about the picture and I am remembering incorrectly.

Good question Piper. It's hard sometimes because speculation and sleuthing is done on the fan forums at times. I don't believe this picture was determined to be from before filming it was suh an odd picture I thought for a profile picture and he took it down pretty quickly after putting it up.
avatar
sbolduc

Posts : 1503
Join date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Piper ... it's OK to tell us if that is true, I really don't know much about this photo, so if someone has more information about it, please write. It's not like we want to invent things just for believing. But if it isn't really clear the origin of the pic ... then this still can stand, just till 28th.
avatar
happygolucky

Posts : 4686
Join date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:03 pm

^^^Thanks, ladies! It sounds like I might have been confusing it with another photo.  Smiley 
avatar
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Houston

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:04 pm

@sbolduc wrote:
@Piper61 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

i guess i couldnt comprehend the idea that a poor brokenhearted F2 would be gladly put the FS pic publicly  shocked! . it just doesnt make any sense to me Smiley.

i too will go unspoiled next season  bestbud!
I know this is the fan thread, and I hope this isn't negative because I don't intend for it to be, but that picture, wasn't it already determined to be taken prior to Nick's appearing on the show and friend(s) were cropped out?  If this needs to be moved to the Nick discussion thread, please do.  I just wondered if different information has since been learned about the picture and I am remembering incorrectly.

Good question Piper. It's hard sometimes because speculation and sleuthing is done on the fan forums at times. I don't believe this picture was determined to be from before filming it was suh an odd picture I thought for a profile picture and he took it down pretty quickly after putting it up.

i concur that sbolduc.  :yes: . it was up after Memorial Day Weekend (May27th-June1st). Definitely never seen before. and looks like recent.

let me clarify : actually he took it down after i and few others speculated on this board that it could be from a SH visit.(fortunately Litta and few others had took the SC out of it--so we have a proof )

thing that makes you  Suspect    Suspect   :headbanging    :headbanging       

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mprssdbyu on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 pm

I have been watching all season but haven't been on the boards. Summer is a busy time for me....but if you are a fan of Nick ...hang on... cause Andi is, too! No doubt in my mind. I honestly think he's had this thing wrapped up for weeks! I don't care what RS says! I'm sticking to my guns unless Josh pulls a rabbit out of his hat during FS and MTP. It's Nick's to lose at this point....she's all about Nick and has been since day 1... which is rare for this show... but Andi Dorfman is seeing hearts swimming in her head!
avatar
mprssdbyu

Posts : 3366
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by unknown82 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:17 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:I have been watching all season but haven't been on the boards. Summer is a busy time for me....but if you are a fan of Nick ...hang on... cause Andi is, too! No doubt in my mind. I honestly think he's had this thing wrapped up for weeks! I don't care what RS says! I'm sticking to my guns unless Josh pulls a rabbit out of his hat during FS and MTP. It's Nick's to lose at this point....she's all about Nick and has been since day 1... which is rare for this show... but Andi Dorfman is seeing hearts swimming in her head!
Thank you for the positivity!  Very much appreciated in this Fan thread.   I to agree, it has been Nick since Day 1 ! :yes:
avatar
unknown82

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mprssdbyu on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:21 pm

@unknown82 wrote:
@mprssdbyu wrote:I have been watching all season but haven't been on the boards. Summer is a busy time for me....but if you are a fan of Nick ...hang on... cause Andi is, too! No doubt in my mind. I honestly think he's had this thing wrapped up for weeks! I don't care what RS says! I'm sticking to my guns unless Josh pulls a rabbit out of his hat during FS and MTP. It's Nick's to lose at this point....she's all about Nick and has been since day 1... which is rare for this show... but Andi Dorfman is seeing hearts swimming in her head!
Thank you for the positivity!  Very much appreciated in this Fan thread.   I to agree, it has been Nick since Day 1 ! :yes:
I like Josh, too ... cuter on screen than in his pics to me but I don't see anything remotely close with anyone as to what has been going on in her head regarding Nick. Somebody pulled the wool over RS eyes...I have a feeling Nick SMILED REAL big when that video hit the media network.
avatar
mprssdbyu

Posts : 3366
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:21 pm

well, isn't it nice to get some refreshment here ... thanks everyone for the expressed support for these 2 crazy kids ...

but now, excuse me for posting for all of you old tweet ... but my fave:
Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 · Jun 13
Live in the moment, follow your heart, have a chocolate malt once in a while.

Now that's a motto.
avatar
happygolucky

Posts : 4686
Join date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:22 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:I have been watching all season but haven't been on the boards. Summer is a busy time for me....but if you are a fan of Nick ...hang on... cause Andi is, too! No doubt in my mind. I honestly think he's had this thing wrapped up for weeks! I don't care what RS says! I'm sticking to my guns unless Josh pulls a rabbit out of his hat during FS and MTP. It's Nick's to lose at this point....she's all about Nick and has been since day 1... which is rare for this show... but Andi Dorfman is seeing hearts swimming in her head!

Hey MP!.. :WAVEY: . Get outta my mind!... giggling . i just need to agree on your words of wisdom from now on. done.  Praying bestbud! .

it is called a Circle of Love. FIR and FR. plus so many roses along the way!.. :sprinklehearts . In foiler-ish season, the devil indeed handed us the love story on silver platter. Not complaining  :uptonogood 
just in case you are interested, i have many silly theories regarding 'Nick the F1 and since day 1' , so maybe you can trace down my posts. giggling 
btw i know you are an expert on Ette blog....i suspect you would conclude Nick as the F1 too, just going by her blog. :yes:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mprssdbyu on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi Mura... I haven't even read a single blog this season... LOL... Maybe I should because even without the blog...Nick has it wrapped up. Just call it as I see it ...I'm not expert ...LOL.. but I'm usually pretty darn close with my picks! The only one I ever missed was Emily/1F and we all know that's because it was a farce from day 1. No... Nick's got this thing all wrapped up...inside Andi's head anyway. I CAN'T imagine what could happen to change her mind and forget her 8 week journey with Nick cause she's been all about him the entire season. Emotionally, mentally and physically....What's LEFT? *shrugs shoulders*
avatar
mprssdbyu

Posts : 3366
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:38 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:Hi Mura... I haven't even read a single blog this season... LOL... Maybe I should because even without the blog...Nick has it wrapped up. Just call it as I see it ...I'm not expert ...LOL.. but I'm usually pretty darn close with my picks! The only one I ever missed was Emily/1F and we all know that's because it was a farce from day 1. No... Nick's got this thing all wrapped up...inside Andi's head anyway. I CAN'T imagine what could happen to change her mind and forget her 8 week journey with Nick cause she's been all about him the entire season. Emotionally, mentally and physically....What's LEFT? *shrugs shoulders*

one word. KILL (RS). like you said. Fleiss pull wool over RS eyes. To me, this is a Do or Die season for RS. See, if he is 'back on track' by being right on this Ette season,--after boombazzled on Des season  😆 -- people will continue to buy his crap. but if he is wrong for the second time, well, its the end of his reality TV career IMO  :uptonogood

my personal take : the final couple on board with the foilers for 2 goals :1) their wuv story will be unfold comprehensively on screen 2)minimize the stalkers...protect their alone time, so to speak. remember Nick will do anything to have more time with Andi.

note that on Bach season, Fleiss could care less about the spoilers, thus he tend to 'hide' the Bach's F1. eg SeanCat, JP-Nikki. on Ette season where he orchestrate foiler attempts, he care to give us a happy ending, but he loves himself some curve ball, boomerang, kaboom in the very end too.  :atomic:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:46 pm

@mprssdbyu wrote:Emotionally, mentally and physically....What's LEFT? *shrugs shoulders*
 rock yougogirl 

Cecilia - my opinion over Nick's statement about Josh is posted in plane thread (http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2445p276-nick-viall-bachelorette-10-contestant-plane-vid-discussion-spoilers) - I stand firmly, that he didn't bash Josh, nor tried to make a dig, just plain simple personal observations - that can be said, he might be wrong, but I believe he thinks them without the connotation that most people, who were/are irritated/disturbed by them, associate to the words he pronounced. The only part ... that is completely ironic and low-blow is him attributing INSECURITY to Josh ... but right at that point he giggles (I don't know how else to call that inside-laughter) ... Makes you wonder ... hmmm ... He knew what a foolish remark he just made.
avatar
happygolucky

Posts : 4686
Join date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum