SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:54 pm

I posted this in the screen caps analysis 2 thread:

Norcalgal wrote:It's so funny how each of us interprets what we see within the context of our own personalities!  I'm like Bella and Andi in that I'd choose a less handsome guy with an awesome personality over one more handsome with a flatter personality.  Even personality is in the eye of the beholder.  I think Chris, Marcus and Josh are more physically handsome than Nick but it's his personality, quick/dry wit, intelligence and integrity that make him far more attractive to me.  

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm

[quote="sdmom"]Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 82 BsHxRdXCAAASPSa

From Stella's Trunk
Sweet! Nick Viall from the Bachelorette was just in the store and wore one of our shirts out!
11:10 AM - 9 Jul 2014

The store is in Milwaukee. So Nick is not working today??[/quote

Maybe, he took some time off to go to the Brewers game yesterday and stayed in town. Wanted to thank all of you here for keeping this mostly positive. I go to other threads and just cause myself unnecessary aggravation and worry so it's nice to hang out with you guys and stay positive on Team Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I posted this in the screen caps analysis 2 thread:

Norcalgal wrote:It's so funny how each of us interprets what we see within the context of our own personalities!  I'm like Bella and Andi in that I'd choose a less handsome guy with an awesome personality over one more handsome with a flatter personality.  Even personality is in the eye of the beholder.  I think Chris, Marcus and Josh are more physically handsome than Nick but it's his personality, quick/dry wit, intelligence and integrity that make him far more attractive to me.  
IA, Norcalgal!!!  :yes: 

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:57 pm

happygolucky wrote:Folks ... I read one blog, got a link somewhere on this forum, it's not Nick-nice, so no love from there for our guy ... very sarcastic style and well, not recommended for sensitive souls ... (no need to agree with the article) but I found this part funny:

"As she gets felt up against a tree, she voiceovers that her relationship with Nick is all about passion. It’s mentally, physically, emotionally passionate. Shut up. You want to get in his pants, but there is no such thing as mental passion."

Mental can also mean insane (slang).  Insane passion  :uptonogood sounds good to me.  Not only does she get him pantless in DR but she gives him another mask!  Oh, I remember how excited he was with his first mask in Venice so his snorkel mask should be equally, if not more, anticipatory.  

Looks like Andi knows how to lure in her lover.  Will he bite?  rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 pm

isittrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 82 BsHxRdXCAAASPSa

From Stella's Trunk
Sweet! Nick Viall from the Bachelorette was just in the store and wore one of our shirts out!

The store is in Milwaukee. So Nick is not working today??[/quote

Maybe, he took some time off to go to the Brewers game yesterday and stayed in town.   Wanted to thank all of you here for keeping this mostly positive.  I go to other threads and just cause myself unnecessary aggravation and worry so it's nice to hang out with you guys and stay positive on Team Nick.
Great to have more flocking to the fan thread! Thanks for sharing! It's great here... Enjoy!!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:59 pm

notarose wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Folks ... I read one blog, got a link somewhere on this forum, it's not Nick-nice, so no love from there for our guy ... very sarcastic style and well, not recommended for sensitive souls ... (no need to agree with the article) but I found this part funny:

"As she gets felt up against a tree, she voiceovers that her relationship with Nick is all about passion. It’s mentally, physically, emotionally passionate. Shut up. You want to get in his pants, but there is no such thing as mental passion."

Mental can also mean insane (slang).  Insane passion  :uptonogood sounds good to me.  Not only does she get him pantless in DR but she gives him another mask!  Oh, I remember how excited he was with his first mask in Venice so his snorkel mask should be equally, if not more, anticipatory.  

Looks like Andi knows how to lure in her lover.  Will he bite?  rofl

Good catch. Seems to be the season of Masks and polka dots..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:59 pm

sdmom wrote:eNick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 82 BsHxRdXCAAASPSa

From Stella's Trunk

The store is in Milwaukee. So Nick is not working today??
Nick seems to be doing fine post show regardless of the outcome.   He looks really nice here. :cutesmile!:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:00 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG, that WORKSHIRT-
Is it a shout out to Andi - since she liked it so much on Chris!!!
 :yes: :yes: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: cheerleader cheerleader awwww awwww 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:02 pm

SueSt wrote:OMG, OMG, OMG, that WORKSHIRT-
Is it a shout out to Andi - since she liked it so much on Chris!!!
 :yes: :yes: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: cheerleader cheerleader awwww awwww 

When did that happen - (Andi liking Chris' shirt) during HT dates?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:03 pm

^^ during the last GD when they reenacted Ghost
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Norcalgal ... so true, same here...
to make it even funnier, my friend (well, he's my childhood friend that I rarely see anymore, but we used to work together few years ago) physically resembles Nick, not just aesthetic, even the way he pronounces words with "s" (how do you say in that case? - if you understand me what I mean) ... his face, his hair (my friend's is darker), mouth ... but ZERO similarity when it comes to personality. I was never attracted to him. So it's kind of funny, because even for me he would not be my type, look-wise, but sure this bloke introduced me to 'fangirling'. Blame it on his wit.

ETA;
one more question
Why I keep reading people disliking man-scarves? (I'm serious) What's wrong with them (with the scarves)? They say it's European style. Good to know we have a style.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:28 pm

The men probably got them in their welcome bags.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15