SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 am

ALL of us like Ben. He is one the most likable finalists ever. I certainly am not implying anything unflattering here.

However...

This series is quite neantherthal in its mentality and, going by past seasons, the Final One MAN is always shown "on top" in the intimacy department. Usually, Final Two is NOT the one "in charge"...

Let us all argue it out... Ha ha!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 2011-07-21_165008

vs. Hong Kong

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 Vlcsna23

... and Fiji

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 2011-07-21_192827
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by skitts Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 am

JBF, you are very, very bad, but I love it!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 am

JBF, those pics are getting me SOOOO excited for tonight's show. It's like a real-life romance novel! :hearts love:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:57 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 BEN2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 HTD9

Not only how they are sitting, but the meals are so different. With JP, you have a hearty meal in like the EIK( very homey.) With Ben, more elegant: vegetables and steak( at least it looks like stake.)

Wonder if the wine was from Evolve. I did like that Ben bought his wine and two glasses to the M&G.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 am

skitts wrote:Sorry, did not see a physical 'passion' with Emily!

I saw a man who had put his F1 on a pedestal, of course this was the edit that Emily so rightly said did not depict who she actually was and is.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:05 am

JBF, one word: SMOKING.

JP is definitely on top, ahem. lolpanda

As for Brad, I think he saw Emily as too pure and good to be touched. I don't think Ashley or JP have such notions about each other. I hope so, anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 pm

now....

when you hear Ashley saying GREAT SEX (recent interview in Phylli)

WHO do you have in mind? WHO comes first in YOUR mind?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Is that a rhetorical question Titou? rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Is that a rhetorical question Titou? rotfl

welllllllllllllllllll :whistle:

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Titou wrote:

Just checking :27: :gotcha:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:59 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Titou wrote:

Just checking :27: :gotcha:

just a name... just a name.... 👅

Aragon wrote:

Below is a recap:

1) What qualities do you look for in a guy? Honesty, royalty. Somebody genuine and sincere.
2) What physical attributes do you check out first? Overall sense of what I feel about a person. I also like someone with a shaved hair or long hair.
3) Who is your biggest teenage crush? Jonathan Taylor Thomas
4) Worst pick-up line that you ever gotten? I do not think anyone has ever used a pick-up line on me...that's good.
5) This band's music put me in a romantic mood. The Script
6) If you get a couple cocktail iin a date... Start laughing alot...ha ha ha
7) If you choose your own first name, what would it be? Lilly
Cool When was your first kiss? How old were you? 14 or 15 years old at a friend's birthday party.
9) Who is your favorite pro athlete? I do not even watch sports.
10) Your biggest turnoff in a guy? Someone cocky. Arrogance is the worst
11) Kepping good relationship alive takes..... Good sex...ha ha ha
12) Your phobias? Probably flying.
13) If you were going to propose to a guy in Philadelphia, where would you take him? Probably Waterworks...it is so beautiful there.
14) What is your best dental hygiene advise? Floss. Just do it. Saves you alot of money in the future.

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm

JBF wrote:ALL of us like Ben. He is one the most likable finalists ever. I certainly am not implying anything unflattering here.

However...

This series is quite neantherthal in its mentality and, going by past seasons, the Final One MAN is always shown "on top" in the intimacy department. Usually, Final Two is NOT the one "in charge"...

Let us all argue it out... Ha ha!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 2011-07-21_165008

vs. Hong Kong

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 Vlcsna23

... and Fiji

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 25 2011-07-21_192827

and this makes all the difference in ashley's mind: BOY vs MAN

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie