SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 28 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LuvnIt Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:27 am

mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:This has to be an open mouth kiss right?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 28 Closedmouth

Yep, and from that part of the scene forward, they were all open mouth. :gotcha:

This was the scene that you wanted to say get a room WOWZA :fanningfan
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 28 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by skitts Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:29 am

^^^From Here to Eternity! Watch out...in come the waves!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 am

mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:This has to be an open mouth kiss right?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 28 Closedmouth

Yep, and from that part of the scene forward, they were all open mouth. :gotcha:

I dunno... post Bentley first 1 on 1 in episode #3 was "getting there". Makes me wonder how fast she really got over both Bent and Willie.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 am

skitts wrote:^^^From Here to Eternity! Watch out...in come the waves!

This scene almost cracks me up because they're sitting on the beach, in the pouring rain, during a typhoon! They just could not be bothered! rotfl
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

I wrote this somewhere else (?), but on GL Ash said when it came to the kissing she took her lead, played off of, whatever each guy was doing. Ben clearly was taking it slowly, so I'm not surprised she responded in kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 am

mnmhughes wrote:

This scene almost cracks me up because they're sitting on the beach, in the pouring rain, during a typhoon! They just could not be bothered! rotfl

It was funny by the end of what we saw in that scene the umbrella had gone by the wayside giggling
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 am

JBF wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
skitts wrote:JBF, you are very, very bad, but I love it!

mnmhughes wrote:JBF, those pics are getting me SOOOO excited for tonight's show. It's like a real-life romance novel! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 28 832905725

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 28 2174738820 I guess we're all a little tense and have a little anticipation built up!!

I can't help it. This is the most EROTIC season we've seen in ages. A lot has to do with the fact that BOTH are contributing equally here. (Some may say they are just acting for the cameras, but they must have mastered the Lee Strasberg Actor's Studio Technique to perfection.) ....

JBF, it at least brought out the inuendo in all of us!! I must say it has had my imagination running overtime!! I hope that the ending gives us all the satisfaction that we have all been waiting for Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 28 2174738820 -- I can't wait! (and yes, it has not escaped me that I seem to no longer be able to use any other punctuation than an !)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:59 am

LuvnIt wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

It was funny by the end of what we saw in that scene the umbrella had gone by the wayside giggling

That was the sexiest scene I have ever seen on this show....... :fanningfan
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:03 am

So people really think that in the kisses with JP, where his mouth is open a mile wide, Ash's mouth is firmly closed, and she is not participating? I would think that if that action was not reciprocal, JP would not be continuing to pursue the effort to the point where he would only succeed in taking a bite out of her face. And if he did, despite no reciprocation, I would also think he would be long gone, because if I were Ash, and a guy kept trying to shove his tongue down my throat and didn't pick up my lack of interest, I would send him on his way ASAP.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 am

ironcat wrote:So people really think that in the kisses with JP, where his mouth is open a mile wide, Ash's mouth is firmly closed, and she is not participating? I would think that if that action was not reciprocal, JP would not be continuing to pursue the effort to the point where he would only succeed in taking a bite out of her face. And if he did, despite no reciprocation, I would also think he would be long gone, because if I were Ash, and a guy kept trying to shove his tongue down my throat and didn't pick up my lack of interest, I would send him on his way ASAP.
Be careful now Ironcat, don't be going and getting logical on here. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:25 am

ironcat wrote:So people really think that in the kisses with JP, where his mouth is open a mile wide, Ash's mouth is firmly closed, and she is not participating? I would think that if that action was not reciprocal, JP would not be continuing to pursue the effort to the point where he would only succeed in taking a bite out of her face. And if he did, despite no reciprocation, I would also think he would be long gone, because if I were Ash, and a guy kept trying to shove his tongue down my throat and didn't pick up my lack of interest, I would send him on his way ASAP.

This one really cracked me up giggling
Good lord all you have to do is go back and watch some of the 1/1 dates of Ashley and JP & not even the 1/1 dates any SQ time that they have had together or even go back and watch Cupcakes latest video that way you can see it all in action a screencap doesn't capture the real effect giggling

LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 am

ITA! And, every kiss does not require both participants to go in with all guns blazing every time, if you know what I mean! Embarassed

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie