Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Do these match – I couldn’t get a better shot of Ryan pulling that red suitcase – if someone can get a brighter/better shot – please do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am

Thank you, Ryvette, San, and Love_Me, for the screencaps from last night, especially the RC line-up sweet kiss As always, I love those screencaps and appreciate the work behind what I can't do.

When someone has the time, would you please cap and add to the SC ONLY thread, the cap of the pictures on the table? I tried to catch the configuration, but I wasn't fast enough. Thanks!

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JBF well said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ScrappyRN!

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
bambam64 wrote:I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

These seasons are getting so predictable, it just isn't quite the challenge it used to be... ha ha!

Maybe it is because I've watched way too many old Hollywood movies in black & white. I'm thinking Fleiss & Co. are screenng old scripts in the Warner Brothers archives and re-editing the show to fit a storyboard.

Last year it was all about how to bury "Aliberto". Simple. Make Chris L. the Most Amazing Husband Evah!

This year it was Gas Up The Bentley.

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. laugh out loud*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.

lolpanda rofl :missclap:

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:48 pm

bambam64 wrote:I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

These seasons are getting so predictable, it just isn't quite the challenge it used to be... ha ha!

Maybe it is because I've watched way too many old Hollywood movies in black & white. I'm thinking Fleiss & Co. are screenng old scripts in the Warner Brothers archives and re-editing the show to fit a storyboard.

Last year it was all about how to bury "Aliberto". Simple. Make Chris L. the Most Amazing Husband Evah!

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. laugh out loud*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.

lolpanda lolpanda

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 pm

And when Bentley runs out of gas send in solar powered Ryan. lol*ba bing* I'll be here all night folks.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm

JBF well said

ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I know it's been said already but I truly love your posts JBF. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Could the discussion where we hear Ashley say something about figuring it out to who we think is JP be about religion? JP said he's a Jewish boy from Long Island.

... or it could be a discussion about marriage in general. Usually the subject of religion comes up in the hometowns and I will agree with what you are hinting at: they left that line in the show for a reason. However... I don't think it will play that big of a role here, except maybe with Constantine, if we believe the rumors. He had brought up concern about hometown dates and family in episode #5, foreshadowing future events involving him.

OK, I'm going to get a bit windy here... ho ho!

Back in Trista's season (shot 2002, and shown early '03), both she and Charlie agreed to a long engagement since they weren't sure if this TV-backed process could work, but Ryan suggested, if we love each other, let's just get married. As it turned out, they did marry ten months after that season ended in February.

Not that we should jump to any conclusions in 2011, but there was a big hoopty-doo made about William's 1 on 1 Las Vegas almost-marriage and the Hong Kong engagement on the beach, followed by the upcoming Taiwan group date involving wedding photos. (Note also the emphasis on "wishing" for future marriage in the TV.com previews with both upcoming Ryan and Constantine's 1 on 1s.)

Already mentioned this on a past post, but they do get lost in the threads... ha ha!

Back in episode #3, post-Bentley, she stated "I’m the type of person that, when I fall for someone, I fall hard. I’m scared that there’s not enough time to heal from that and then fall in love again." This ongoing anxiety (stemming from "Bentley on my mind") was brought up in her discussion with Chris Harrison the last episode. She cried about not being able to communicate her feelings, since she thought the guys would take her closure with Bentley well. Although Jordan took it well, the others didn't and that ignited more fears that she will be a "sole lump on this journey" (*gasp*) I also suspect more "residue" from Hong Kong's rose ceremony will repeat later, possibly after the hometown dates when she's sobbing "I’m not cut out for this."?

A major theme this season is Jordan trying to find out what's in her head, since she isn't always verbal in expressing how she feels and he is so scared of being heartbroken again (a feeling he never wants to experience again). Every time she worries about not making somebody happy, the camera focuses on JP's face. As he says "It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she’s probably not in love with me." She is "having a struggle in my head and what I think is right for me and what I feel." (I don't know how much of this is real or scripted Reality TV, but this is the basic Story this season.)

Another key discussion back in the all-important post-orphanage date in episode #4 addressed both of their fears in black & white:

Ash: OK. So, um, what did you think of the kids?
JP (obviously not thinking about them): It just puts everything into perspective. It really does, these kids who have nothing and it forever changed my life. Forever. (Really?) Regardless of what happens going forward
Ash: I don’t like it when you say regardless of what happens
JP: Well… because… it’s like…
Ash: It’s like you’re gonna leave tomorrow
JP: I’m not going anywhere. You’re gonna have to force me out.
Ash: Why?
JP: I think you know.

On the plus side, despite all of the Drama with a capital D, we are blessed with two lines in the previews, suggesting two major hurdles are settled:

"At this point there is no doubt in my mind. I'm ready to walk away with my husband."

"Any doubts that I thought I had before... gone."

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Could the discussion where we hear Ashley say something about figuring it out to who we think is JP be about religion? JP said he's a Jewish boy from Long Island.

ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Didn't reality steve say a turquoise bikini in the last time she was with JP? Some of these pics looks like they were taken in a tropical location, wonder if they were done in Fiji.

That is from the mansion!!

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum