SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
skitts wrote:^^^From Here to Eternity! Watch out...in come the waves!

This scene almost cracks me up because they're sitting on the beach, in the pouring rain, during a typhoon! They just could not be bothered! rotfl

It was funny by the end of what we saw in that scene the umbrella had gone by the wayside giggling

That was the sexiest scene I have ever seen on this show....... :fanningfan

I felt totally voyeur in this scene!! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Rain

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm

ironcat wrote:So people really think that in the kisses with JP, where his mouth is open a mile wide, Ash's mouth is firmly closed, and she is not participating? I would think that if that action was not reciprocal, JP would not be continuing to pursue the effort to the point where he would only succeed in taking a bite out of her face. And if he did, despite no reciprocation, I would also think he would be long gone, because if I were Ash, and a guy kept trying to shove his tongue down my throat and didn't pick up my lack of interest, I would send him on his way ASAP.

I bet she's just playing along for the camera. The poor dear. LOL

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
ironcat wrote:So people really think that in the kisses with JP, where his mouth is open a mile wide, Ash's mouth is firmly closed, and she is not participating? I would think that if that action was not reciprocal, JP would not be continuing to pursue the effort to the point where he would only succeed in taking a bite out of her face. And if he did, despite no reciprocation, I would also think he would be long gone, because if I were Ash, and a guy kept trying to shove his tongue down my throat and didn't pick up my lack of interest, I would send him on his way ASAP.

Yes, how nice she is taking one for the sake of the show! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 40742102

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:37 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:I wrote this somewhere else (?), but on GL Ash said when it came to the kissing she took her lead, played off of, whatever each guy was doing. Ben clearly was taking it slowly, so I'm not surprised she responded in kind.

So in other words, she would be responsive to any guy who tried to stick his tongue down her throat? Just following his lead I guess. :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:38 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

Yes, how nice she is taking one for the sake of the show! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 40742102

like she said with billy bush interview: hey! someone has to do it uh?

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:38 pm

That scene gives me hope for his hot FD. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

LibbyBell wrote:

ITA! And, every kiss does not require both participants to go in with all guns blazing every time, if you know what I mean! Embarassed

She also initiated many many kisses @ the HTD, including when he was on the floor after his wipeout giggling If she was only bestowing cursory kisses, so much footage isn't required by TPTB, surely?? They'd only need one, two tops :gotcha:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Titou wrote:like she said with billy bush interview: hey! someone has to do it uh?

Is there a new interview?!?!

ninu wrote:She also initiated many many kisses @ the HTD, including when he was on the floor after his wipeout Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 2174738820 If she was only bestowing cursory kisses, so much footage isn't required by TPTB, surely?? They'd only need one, two tops Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 2248969230

ITA! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 2174738820

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:like she said with billy bush interview: hey! someone has to do it uh?

Is there a new interview?!?!

ninu wrote:She also initiated many many kisses @ the HTD, including when he was on the floor after his wipeout Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 2174738820 If she was only bestowing cursory kisses, so much footage isn't required by TPTB, surely?? They'd only need one, two tops Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 2248969230

ITA! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 2174738820

no new show nope

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie