Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by DMBFan on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:There's a video that goes alone with the photo shoot somewhere on here (maybe video no dis thread?) and it was done at the mansion yes

Thanks! I wasn't sure, just going through the screencap threads.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:25 pm

There's a video that goes alone with the photo shoot somewhere on here (maybe video no dis thread?) and it was done at the mansion yes

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Didn't reality steve say a turquoise bikini in the last time she was with JP? Some of these pics looks like they were taken in a tropical location, wonder if they were done in Fiji.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What episode is this from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That was from episode 6 at the cocktail party after Ashley told the guys about Bentley. In that PI we see him say "selfless and honest".

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What episode is this from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 pm

bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Also, if Ashley dumps Ryan next episode before the RC, I could see her asking to see or speak to him again to get "more closure". Remember we have VO's in the finale preview "I've missed him" (that could've been from Bentley's return though) and "this past week, I've been having doubts". Hence why JP may not take this confession so well the second time and she had to "figure things out".

Good point and if he's not taking it well, it explains why she's throwing herself at him on the beach. Yikes! I'm going to hate watching them doubt each other if this is where it's head. Boo!

Maybe this is why he walks away from her at the FRC? Atleast that what I think the caps show. LOL
'

Assuming he is JP, maybe he just forgot his erhu? No clue what to think anymore. August 1st needs to come (and go) now.

giggling giggling

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 pm

@Samantharose wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
@DMBFan wrote:Also, if Ashley dumps Ryan next episode before the RC, I could see her asking to see or speak to him again to get "more closure". Remember we have VO's in the finale preview "I've missed him" (that could've been from Bentley's return though) and "this past week, I've been having doubts". Hence why JP may not take this confession so well the second time and she had to "figure things out".

Good point and if he's not taking it well, it explains why she's throwing herself at him on the beach. Yikes! I'm going to hate watching them doubt each other if this is where it's head. Boo!

Maybe this is why he walks away from her at the FRC? Atleast that what I think the caps show. LOL
'

Assuming he is JP, maybe he just forgot his erhu? No clue what to think anymore. August 1st needs to come (and go) now.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Also, if Ashley dumps Ryan next episode before the RC, I could see her asking to see or speak to him again to get "more closure". Remember we have VO's in the finale preview "I've missed him" (that could've been from Bentley's return though) and "this past week, I've been having doubts". Hence why JP may not take this confession so well the second time and she had to "figure things out".

Ugh! Previews! All lies and more lies.

I am starting to wonder if Jordan really is all that concerned about Ben and Ryan! After all this line doesn't point to this concern EXACTLY:

"It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she’s probably not in love with me."

This flashbacks to Ashley's post-Bentley episode #3 line:
"I’m the type of person that when I fall for someone I fall hard of. I’m scared there’s not enough time to heal from that and then fall in love again."

Then to this Harrison discussion... about her difficulty in communicating her feelings
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I'm having a struggle in my head and what I think is right for me and what I feel."

Aha... but this is stuff for the VO and PI thread...

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Yeah, I'll buy that. Well... not your wording exactly. I think the quotes relate to different things, not all related.

In regards to "doubts", we have this preview line:
At this point there is no doubt in my mind. I'm ready to walk away with my husband.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum