SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by snowyglow12 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:46 pm

I wish I could bring over pics from Medianet cause there looks to be a pic of Ben with Ash on a picnic, and I swear Ben looks to be dressed up like a Bozo clown.....hmmmn, maybe Ash's t-shirt with "NO BOZOS" is another clue that sweet Ben is not her guy!
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:48 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:I wish I could bring over pics from Medianet cause there looks to be a pic of Ben with Ash on a picnic, and I swear Ben looks to be dressed up like a Bozo clown.....hmmmn, maybe Ash's t-shirt with "NO BOZOS" is another clue that sweet Ben is not her guy!

I can't figure out that pic! Are we sure that's Ben? Maybe it's his business partner pulling a prank? :shock:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:49 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
snowyglow12 wrote:I wish I could bring over pics from Medianet cause there looks to be a pic of Ben with Ash on a picnic, and I swear Ben looks to be dressed up like a Bozo clown.....hmmmn, maybe Ash's t-shirt with "NO BOZOS" is another clue that sweet Ben is not her guy!

I can't figure out that pic! Are we sure that's Ben? Maybe it's his business partner pulling a prank? :shock:

I don't know....it said Ben F and Ashley, but it could be labeled incorrectly.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:58 pm

I hope we get some bigger caps of these pictures soon!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:37 am

Do we know where Constantine is here?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 2011-030
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:44 am

Love_Me wrote:Do we know where Constantine is here?

Where did you get this cap? I was going to say that it might be from the HTD rose ceremony but 1. they don't usually sit around for that RC (though does it look like someone is sitting next to him, maybe?), and 2. it takes place at the mansion right? The background doesn't look like it's at the mansion.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:46 am

Looks pretty darn close to the last RC. Are the shirts the same?
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Rose_ceremony

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:48 am

San wrote:

Where did you get this cap? I was going to say that it might be from the HTD rose ceremony but 1. they don't usually sit around for that RC, and 2. it takes place at the mansion right? The background doesn't look like it's at the mansion.

This screencap is from the new 30 second video preview to Monday's show. I also posted a VO that stood out to me in the video thread. It said she was one step closer to saying "I Do". Have they ever worded a VO like that before?

Here is the new video:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:49 am

realityfan26 wrote:

Looks pretty darn close to the last RC. Are the shirts the same?
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Rose_ceremony

Yes! Great find. Looks like it was from last week. The shirts look the same to me.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:
This screencap is from the new 30 second video preview to Monday's show. I also posted a VO that stood out to me in the video thread. It said she was one step closer to saying "I Do". Have they ever worded a VO like that before?

Here is the new video:

Already posted a lengthy post over on VO & PI about the question: Did she or didn't she get married?

Not assuming anything. Just gathering all of the "clues".

Right now, much of the focus is about whether or not JP's "edit" will take a "nosedive"... which I find a bit funny. Yet, it is par for the course at this point of the season. Perhaps we could start a thread after the weekend "heated" discussions simmer down and the hometowns show that JP is not going "crazy"?

I do find it interesting that the "I do" is heard over the screencap many speculate is Jordan (gray suit guy).
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Have we found the location of the red suitcase sc? If not, I think I know where it is.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Mr Write wrote:Have we found the location of the red suitcase sc? If not, I think I know where it is.

No we haven't! Please tell us, it's been driving us crazy!! 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie