SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 49 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:12 am

chinita wrote:Since Camila is away, I'm surprised he didn't go to KC.  Unless he has things to do in Miami.  I think Nikki will be working 6 days to have 8 days off starting next weekend since his Bday is coming up.  Hmm...wonder what plans does Nikki have for his Bday  :gotcha:

Most likely he has other commitments. When is his birthday? Not sure of the exact date haha.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 49 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by chinita Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 am

Aug 5th.  I'm assuming Nikki will be staying in KC for JT's concert.  She probably going to Mia on the 30th for the charity.   Talk about perfect timing

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:16 pm

JPG posted a new pic on Instagram and some girl asked why he didn't propose etc on the comments. And he let her have it. Love it Smiley

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Nabsie wrote:JPG posted a new pic on Instagram and some girl asked why he didn't propose etc on the comments. And he let her have it. Love it Smiley

I saw his comment too. He and Nikki don't hesitate to call people out. They both respond to the hater comments the same way.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Here's JPs post this a.m. on Instagram when someone asked again about proposing. There's a pic of him and Obie Bermudez with the caption "In my ELEMENT." Obie is the one who recorded "Adventures in Loving You" for JP for Nikki.

juanpagalavis 7/24/14
2 hours ago
In my ELEMENT!!! cc. @obiebermudez #RutaIndependiente #RI

juanpagalavis
@julia_thompson13 who TOLD you the point of The Bachelor is to propose to SOMEONE? People PROPOSES to the person they WANT, at the time that they WANT and not because of a SHOW. Sorry to DISAPPOINT you and I wish you the BEST and hope someone PROPOSES to you because he LOVES you, not because something ELSE.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:40 pm

juanpagalavis
2 hours ago
In my ELEMENT!!! cc. @obiebermudez #RutaIndependiente #RI

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 49 10533607_933332130015407_1777041460_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Love how JPG responded that girl!  yes And also loving all the comments  yes 

So it looks like JPG is back in NY or maybe it's a #tbt?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:55 pm

I can't believe someone posted that phone number . If it is indeed his...some people are so incredibly bold. I just do not get it.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 pm

If you go to #thebachelor on Instagram.... It looks like JP was in SouthBeach last night. There is a video and you can see him at very end of video.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Wow.....JP is in deep.  He needs to put a ring on her finger and get her to Miami.  He is in love.

You need to post his latest Instagram picture.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:46 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Wow.....JP is in deep.  He needs to put a ring on her finger and get her to Miami.  He is in love.

You need to post his latest Instagram picture.

I remember that, and thinking, she's it. Italians do that with the hand in mouth as well. That was a very strong indication he thought she was gorgeous.

juanpagalavis
1 hour ago
#tbt Did I KNOW from day 1 that @nikki_ferrell was the ONE? / Sera que SABIA que Nikki era la ELEGIDA?

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 49 915614_1543457689215620_548521105_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 pm

That's adorable! Thanks for sharing. He onviously is in love Smiley

OTP: I'm sure Nikki probably ignored it but some rude person on twitter literally sent her like four hate tweets. Really makes me mad!

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66