SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 pm

I know that. I'm talking about the confrontation.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 am

LMW707 wrote:
chloep wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Don't need to see the latter.....poof to Clare.....

So you were talking about Clare and Zack?  yes 

I heard she left on her own....  :shocked!:  I have never been a fan.   And her poor me routine drives me nuts.... Rolling Eyes 

Yeah, but RS mentioned them hooking up after?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:21 pm

What is the bloody incident in the preview clip and who goes away in handcuffs anyone know?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Big drama shown over apparently nothing. From my reading, the bloody incident was nothing more than a contestant cut their toe but not seriously, and the handcuffs are supposedly from a game guys were playing to see who could get out of them the quickest. Don't think the ambulance shown was for the cut toe. I read that Chris B injured either his shoulder or knee, can't remember which, which caused him to leave the show so that could be the ambulance part. Same old, same old - show preview of edited scene to create drama which really isn't anything.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:23 pm

I was sort of looking forward to this, only to see how Marcus and Lacy play out, until I read about Chris B.  no no 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:11 am

Lacy gets gets food poisoning/gets dehydrated and is taken to the hospital for the night. (That's what the ambulance is about, nothing serious.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:20 am

chloep wrote:Lacy gets gets food poisoning/gets dehydrated and is taken to the hospital for the night. (That's what the ambulance is about, nothing serious.)

Lacy or Lucy? I thought/heard it was Lucy who got the food poisoning... hmmm 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:59 am

^^ Nah. It's Lacy.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:49 pm

On a Date With Bachelor in Paradise's Graham Bunn and Robert Graham: Breakups, Dating, and Finding Love on an Island

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2014/07/bachelor-in-paradise-interview.html?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:36 am

ElonM wrote:On a Date With Bachelor in Paradise's Graham Bunn and Robert Graham: Breakups, Dating, and Finding Love on an Island

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2014/07/bachelor-in-paradise-interview.html?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

Awwww, feeling the Marcus love here. That's a good sign. Love me some strudel!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was sort of looking forward to this, only to see how Marcus and Lacy play out, until I read about Chris B.   no no 

GA, come to the party. We can watch Marcus and Lacy fall in love and mock all the other people. I am looking forward to some good old fashioned snark without anyone being so in love with one person or another that we get the defending and stuff and just get to make fun of the stupidity of the show!

I used to love the TWOP recaps for this reason, they just flat out made fun of everyone.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was sort of looking forward to this, only to see how Marcus and Lacy play out, until I read about Chris B.   no no 

GA, come to the party.  We can watch Marcus and Lacy fall in love and mock all the other people.  I am looking forward to some good old fashioned snark without anyone being so in love with one person or another that we get the defending and stuff and just get to make fun of the stupidity of the show!  

I used to love the TWOP recaps for this reason, they just flat out made fun of everyone.

Well this got me in the mood. laugh out loud

marcus_grodd
1 day ago
#bachelorinparadise is a few short days away! stay tuned to watch these studs next to me search for love #bip #yopo

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 8 10525545_343959555755439_1286696253_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite