SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 am

lipsis wrote:And didn't Catherine use the word, kitschy? (or however its spelled) Adorable and so Catherine.

I really hope the bakers knows what it means. She really demonstrated that she is an artist. I also like her comments on the Vegas theme cake. Catherine is really a very smart woman.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 am

lipsis wrote:And didn't Catherine use the word, kitschy? (or however its spelled) Adorable and so Catherine.

So like her, I agree. Isn't it amazing how natural and easy media events have become for both of them. Watching Catherine blossom so much this year has been a joy. That's why they keep getting invited. Looks, natural ability, articulate, adorable, Who's a SC uber fan  giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Oh no.
catherinegiudici: There is a dying child inside of our diswasher...
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 pm

@clmgiudici: My forehead is making a comeback today. No more bangs but something else is a-brewin... Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 pm

And cue the people in the comments freaking out about her caption.  no no 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 pm

umngirl wrote:And cue the people in the comments freaking out about her caption.  no no 
I live her to pieces as you know but I though the caption was ill advised.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:43 pm

sorry for the typos,,,,, love her to pieces and thought the comment was ill advised, That's what you get from typing too fast and not using preview.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Aw, how sweet!! I love this.
The Drawer of Lowe: Notes from C to S by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Didn't think I could love them much more but OMG how precious. Just love that she writes him notes and so love that he keeps them!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Love that she write him notes. Love that he keeps them all. And love the different names she uses to address them.

I also spy a part of her LCD gift to him over on the left side. I still woul love to see that.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:12 pm

She is so precious.
@clowebysg: Sweet Treats and Sean Lowe are my inspirations today. What are yours?
@clmgiudici @clowebysg: Samesies! Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:11 pm

umngirl wrote:Love that she write him notes. Love that he keeps them all. And love the different names she uses to address them.

I also spy a part of her LCD gift to him over on the left side. I still woul love to see that.

As Catherine would say...sammsies! I also hope she has a drawer full of Lowe notes from him.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727