SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:02 am

Great!..thanks GA! Smiley

at the risk of being exaggerated, i really need to find the GMA video of Jamie and Doug. Does anyone know how to find it on the web for US outsider? (ive been searching all over the web, but no luck so far sad ) Praying . :anyone?:

Million thanks in advance! thanks!

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:25 am

Wish I could help out! Thanks for creating a vid for them!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCat25 Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi I rarely post on here but I absolutely feel in love with show and I like how it showed the ups and downs of marriage and was so authentic ! Also thanks for the updates on finale night I didn't get that channel.

Doug and Jamie are such a good match Smiley

Also I found the Gma video today, I am just on my phone right now tho but I can tweet it to anyone who wants it - @ elanacepas

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:44 pm

SeanCat25 wrote:Hi I rarely post on here but I absolutely feel in love with show and I like how it showed the ups and downs of marriage and was so authentic ! Also thanks for the updates on finale night I didn't get that channel.

Doug and Jamie are such a good match Smiley

Also I found the Gma video today, I am just on my phone right now tho but I can tweet it to anyone who wants it - @ elanacepas

That would be great! Tweet it to @bachspoilersfan and I'll post it here when I see it on twitter. Thanks! yes
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 am

Jamie N. Otis ✔️@jamienotis

Searching for a new home is tough! So many things to consider! @DougHehner #MarriedAtFirstSight
⌘Collapse

🏠

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:52 am

I know I hate moving.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Jamie N. Otis        ✔️@jamienotis

Searching for a new home is tough! So many things to consider!  @DougHehner #MarriedAtFirstSight
⌘Collapse

🏠
Awesome. That means they're getting their own place together, not just Jamie's place and the MAFS micro-apartment cantstopl
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Great!..thanks GA! Smiley

at the risk of being exaggerated, i really need to find the GMA video of Jamie and Doug. Does anyone know how to find it on the web for US outsider? (ive been searching all over the web, but no luck so far sad )  Praying . :anyone?:

Million thanks in advance! thanks!

Did you check Youtube?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Doug gave a Jamie a stunning necklace for their 6 month anniversary. He left it for her so she would find it when she woke up along with a sweet "I love you" message. She saw it this AM and sent him an equally sweet tweet. It's on Jamie's tweeter and non tech me has no idea how to bring it over here to share. Maybe one of you "younguns" can do it.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:44 pm

smartcat wrote:Doug gave a Jamie a stunning necklace for their 6 month anniversary. He left it for her so she would find it when she woke up along with a sweet "I love you" message. She saw it this AM and sent him an equally sweet tweet. It's on Jamie's tweeter and non tech me has no idea how to bring it over here to share. Maybe one of you "younguns" can do it.

It's beautiful! So thoughtful!

Doug Hehner @DougHehner  ·  16h
#MarriedAtFirstSight @jamienotis is asleep & will wake up to her 6mos anniversary gift & her phone hidden soUcntTell

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 19 ByL0ujRCQAAEf3N

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis  6h
Omg! Woke up to this dazzlin gift! @DougHehner youre so thoughtful! Im so luckyto call you mine! Happy 6 mo! ❤ #MAFS pic.twitter.com/zt1Cjm0EBP

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 19 ByOBRSCIQAEIkrG
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Thanks for bringing over the pictures GA. Isn't it great to see the love continue to blossom #sosweet
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:58 pm

That necklace is beautiful. They are giving me major Jash cuteness :bigsmile:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess