SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 21 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Brill wrote:Doug tweeted this:

·  2h 2 hours ago  
'Married at First Sight' couples getting spinoff series http://fb.me/6LGhG4rLu

Doug Hehner @DougHehner     ·  2h 2 hours ago  

http://nypost.com/2014/09/30/married-at-first-sight-couples-getting-spinoff-series/ …
4 evry1 following us frm beginning, its only right 2 invite you in for the rest of the 1st year #MarriedAtFirstSight

Hmmm, hope it works out okay for them, having the cameras following them around that long.

They are looking for people now for season 2.

Still curio what makes them do the spin off? (instead of money, of course :halo: ) no idea

Just hoping that it wont end up ala MTV's celebrity newly wed series (Jessica Simpson-Nick Lachey back then came to mind :nervous ) Praying

Back to top Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:08 pm

I think it will be fun!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:12 pm

atem wrote:I think it will be fun!

i hope so, atem, i hope so ! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

This behind the scenes thing is so funny! Hope you see it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Don't forget that they will have the advantage of the great experts that helped them so well in the original program. I think that will make this so different from-other spin offs where there's no professional help always available to help guide them. The strength of the relationships they formed with the four expert can certainly give them a great deal of support.
I love these coupes and I'm hoping for a great first year.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 pm

I wasn't sure what I think about this but the shows like this these days aren't all that intrusive. It's not like the Bach shows where they take you away from your real life and tape almost everything.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:30 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

This behind the scenes thing is so funny!  Hope you see it.

smartcat wrote:Don't forget that they will have the advantage of the great experts that helped them so well in the original program. I think that will make this so different from-other spin offs where there's no professional help always available to help guide them. The strength of the relationships they formed with the four expert can certainly give them a great deal of support.
I love these coupes and I'm hoping for a great first year.

@atem : i hope it will up soon on the usual site ive always checked on... bestbud!

@smartcat: oh, i dont know that they will be assisted by the experts too. It is a great news if thats true.. :yes: . i cringed watching the newly wed MTV series...as we only able to watch the fights without the resolution :uptonogood . I love both couples too....just hoping that the first year spin off wouldnt have negative side impacts to their relationships. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:31 pm

I think I read somewhere FYI ordered the series. Maybe with the success of the show, the professionals decided they can't just end it after 4 weeks. I think it's a good idea, because now the real life does start, in a strange sort of way.

I wonder how many epi's it will be. Hopefully that will tie us over until the new season starts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think I read somewhere FYI ordered the series. Maybe with the success of the show, the professionals decided they can't just end it after 4 weeks. I think it's a good idea, because now the real life does start, in a strange sort of way.

I wonder how many epi's it will be. Hopefully that will tie us over until the new season starts!

i thought ive read somewhere, it will be 8 episodes...

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:33 pm

^I thought I read it's 8 episodes. Or maybe it was 10.

MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 21 87b72b10 MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 21 86669110 MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Thanks umngirl and mura. That will be great. We will get to see them over Thanksgiving, Christmas, and who knows, maybe during baby news too, although I do hope they wait a couple of years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Brill wrote:Doug tweeted this:

·  2h 2 hours ago  
'Married at First Sight' couples getting spinoff series http://fb.me/6LGhG4rLu

Doug Hehner @DougHehner     ·  2h 2 hours ago  

http://nypost.com/2014/09/30/married-at-first-sight-couples-getting-spinoff-series/ …
4 evry1 following us frm beginning, its only right 2 invite you in for the rest of the 1st year #MarriedAtFirstSight

Hmmm, hope it works out okay for them, having the cameras following them around that long.

They are looking for people now for season 2.

Still curio what makes them do the spin off? (instead of money, of course :halo: ) no idea

Just hoping that it wont end up ala MTV's celebrity newly wed series (Jessica Simpson-Nick Lachey back then came to mind :nervous ) Praying

It worries me. Filming is a strain on a relationship.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess