SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:09 am

absolutelyido wrote:
mindless wrote:This is a bit creepy, but I Googled "edited" because I wanted to know their price range and ended up finding their house. Feeling like a stalker now. Seems it's a rental, for $1800.
I figured it had to be a rental as the weekend before they moved Jamie posted on Twitter (or maybe Instagram, can't remember) that they were going house hunting and then the next weekend they moved, so it didn't make sense that they could have bought something that quickly.  I think they have been looking for a house in NJ for a while and probably haven't found what they want so decided to rent for a while.

I also wonder if the move wasn't partly due to the spinoff. I'd guess that moving from Manhattan to the NJ suburbs is going to be part of their story for MAFS-1st year, and I think they started filming the same week that they moved. I wonder if they moved before finding a house because the show wanted to film them moving. If so, I hope they got the show to pay their rent for them! That way they can save more for when they do buy a house.

great points. me thinks you could be right, absolutelyido!.. :yes: .btw, love your avi... :cutesmile!: .. would you/anyone refresh my memory. in which episode the kissing scene was on?...i might need to rewatch it again... giggling

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Jamie N. OtisVerified account
‏@jamienotis
Life is better when ya spend it w someone who makes you laugh..The tears in your eyes, double chin kinda laugh!

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 24 BzlaeBLCQAAkPME
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Awe ^^^

I've got a funny husband.  It really is a wonderful thing.  I think that is something Jamie very much needed. The experts really did give her what she needed instead of what she thought she wanted, didn't they?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 pm

atem wrote:^^^^ Yup, Vaughn didn't like Monet's dog at all!

It seems to be quite an accurate predictor of how a relationship will go, whether or not you like each other's pets.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:11 pm

I know that Jamie was not thrilled by Doug's looks at first glance and all that has changed now that she is so crazy in love with him. All in the eye of the beholder as I immediately saw him as handsome. And Mr. Doug Hehner gets more and more good looking with every picture. Jamie is one lucky women.#notjusthislooks

smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:05 am

dw_a_mom wrote:Awe ^^^

I've got a funny husband.  It really is a wonderful thing.  I think that is something Jamie very much needed.  The experts really did give her what she needed instead of what she thought she wanted, didn't they?

smartcat wrote:I know that Jamie was not thrilled by Doug's looks at first glance and all that has changed now that she is so crazy in love with him. All in the eye of the beholder as I immediately saw him as handsome. And Mr. Doug Hehner gets more and more good looking with every picture. Jamie is one lucky women.#notjusthislooks

Aww!..couldnt agree more with you both! :yes: :cutesmile!: .

Back to top Go down

Post by absolutelyido Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:15 am

dw_a_mom wrote:Awe ^^^

I've got a funny husband.  It really is a wonderful thing.  I think that is something Jamie very much needed.  The experts really did give her what she needed instead of what she thought she wanted, didn't they?

Other than the initial physical attraction, I actually think Doug is exactly what Jamie thought she wanted, and what she asked for. In her interview with Dr. Logan, Jamie said she wanted someone "super genuine and caring, fun, outgoing and kinda goofy". Sounds a lot like Doug to me.

absolutelyido
absolutelyido

Back to top Go down

Post by absolutelyido Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:28 am

\"murasaki1393 wrote: great points. me thinks you could be right, absolutelyido!.. :yes: .btw, love your avi... :cutesmile!: .. would you/anyone refresh my memory. in which episode the kissing scene was on?...i might need to rewatch it again... giggling

Sorry for posting twice in a row, meant to answer murasaki's question. My avi is from "Moving In". It's at the beginning of the episode when Jamie & Doug are packing to leave St. Thomas. It's a cute scene.
absolutelyido
absolutelyido

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:36 am

absolutelyido wrote:
\"murasaki1393 wrote: great points. me thinks you could be right, absolutelyido!.. :yes: .btw, love your avi... :cutesmile!: .. would you/anyone refresh my memory. in which episode the kissing scene was on?...i might need to rewatch it again... giggling

Sorry for posting twice in a row, meant to answer murasaki's question. My avi is from "Moving In". It's at the beginning of the episode when Jamie & Doug are packing to leave St. Thomas. It's a cute scene.

Thanks AI!.. :cutesmile!:. IA...that particular precious scene was too dang cute and sweet at the same time!.. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:41 am

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis  ·  14h 14 hours ago
The endearing convos my hubs and I have. #noaccidents #training #ladypup

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 24 Bz1a9vJIAAAEBuc

This is exactly why i love these 2! rofl

They can bond and communicate easily over a silly yet uncomfy subject of discussion rotfl - Thanks to Lady and her fresh pup! lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:51 am

While weeding the garden of the summer annuals a thought popped into my head and one of the more diligent viewers can answer this.  Given that based upon the pictures we see now of the Doug and Jamie relationship, while not a picnic in the beginning for sure, it appears that they were much closer than we were led to believe.  With this in mind.

I recall seeing Doug outside the apt. talking about smoking, how he lied etc,  but did we ever actually see him smoking?  Part of me thinks I recall yes, but then I am now thinking maybe he was just outside talking about why he lied.

I am thinking about if it was a scripted item to add drama, like the bachelor/ette. Of course this show comes no where near the scripting of that but I was simply wondering.

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:53 am

I have no recollection of SEEING Doug smoke. So bizarre that the cameras were there for the aftermath though.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess