Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Max64 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 pm

http://www.today.com/klgandhoda/getting-married-first-sight-can-be-weird-3-reality-tv-1D79923335

After watching this, I think Jamie and Doug, and Jason and Cortney stay together, not getting that vibe about Monet and Vaughn

Max64

Posts : 3492
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Mirzam on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 pm

The wedding episode is the most recent, so two so far. I am rooting for Jason and Cortney also. I give Jamie and Doug half a chance, and it sure looks like Monet and Vaughn don't make it. But the editors could have learnt their trade with Mike Fleiss and Co!

Mirzam

Female Posts : 3060
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by atem on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:56 pm

I'm going to guess that only Jamie and Doug stay together and the other two couples divorce.

atem

Posts : 22450
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:04 pm

@just2relax wrote:I watched it here
http://watchseries.lt/

This show fascinates me.  I'll be sad if none of them stay married. It's a real interesting experiment.

I searched for it under the "m's, found it, clicked on it, and it says "We do not have a description for this". ?



___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31176
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by atem on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Jamie has their wedding picture as her banner. Do any of the others?

atem

Posts : 22450
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by just2relax on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@just2relax wrote:I watched it here
http://watchseries.lt/

This show fascinates me.  I'll be sad if none of them stay married. It's a real interesting experiment.

I searched for it under the "m's, found it, clicked on it, and it says "We do not have a description for this". ?


That's ok. click on Season 1 Episode 2 Weddings and it comes on.

just2relax

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Max64 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:46 am

@atem wrote:Jamie has their wedding picture as her banner. Do any of the others?

Doug has just a wedding picture as his profile pic and no banner https://twitter.com/DougHehner

Also Jamie answered a tweet https://twitter.com/jamienotis last night that filming wrapped the end of April, the 23rd I believe. Looking at some of the things she's retweeted, and some of the pics she's posted, I think they're still together.

Jason's twitter https://twitter.com/Kr0ss has a wedding pic of him as his profile pic, and some of his tweets are very complimentary to Cortney, and very suggestive I think that they are still together. He has a pic on his instagram of Bojangles chicken, like he's trying it for the first time, it was posted July 4 weekend. Isn't Cortney from NC? I got the impression maybe they were there for the weekend.

Corntey's twitter https://twitter.com/KortKneee_Rae

I haven't had a chance to stalked Monet and Vaughn...yet  giggling 


Max64

Posts : 3492
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:01 am

Can't believe that I am saying this but I love this show. It seemed so raw and real ...no acting. We watched first two episodes back to back. Thought Monet had best match but previews seem to suggest otherwise. Jason & Cortney have great chemistry. And Jamie's dude looks awesome in bathing suit and has sweet personality. She is such a beautiful woman with such a sad past. She always seemed a bit unstable. I hope they make it as he has just a wonderful family for her to join.

For those of you mildly curious , I would fire up your DVR and power watch the season in one long weekend.

MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2708
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : Pemberley estate

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Mirzam on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:52 am

@MVMom39forever wrote:Can't believe that I am saying this but I love this show. It seemed so raw and real ...no acting. We watched first two episodes back to back. Thought Monet had best match but previews seem to suggest otherwise. Jason & Cortney have great chemistry. And Jamie's dude looks awesome in bathing suit and has sweet personality. She is such a beautiful woman with such a sad past. She always seemed a bit unstable. I hope they make it as he has just a wonderful family for her to join.

For those of you mildly curious , I would fire up your DVR and power watch the season in one long weekend.

I am totally hooked and that is a greet suggestion MVMom!

Mirzam

Female Posts : 3060
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by lexforlife on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 am

https://twitter.com/monet_iam; https://twitter.com/VCopeland55. Love the show and all the couples still seem very complimentary of each other. Wouldn't it be a hoot if all three couples make it.

lexforlife

Posts : 1957
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:31 am

@Mirzam wrote:
@MVMom39forever wrote:Can't believe that I am saying this but I love this show. It seemed so raw and real ...no acting. We watched first two episodes back to back. Thought Monet had best match but previews seem to suggest otherwise. Jason & Cortney have great chemistry. And Jamie's dude looks awesome in bathing suit and has sweet personality. She is such a beautiful woman with such a sad past. She always seemed a bit unstable. I hope they make it as he has just a wonderful family for her to join.

For those of you mildly curious , I would fire up your DVR and power watch the season in one long weekend.

I am totally hooked and that is a greet suggestion MVMom!


Any clue where I can watch this in Canada ? I'd like to watch the whole season.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Max64 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:55 am

@nd4reality wrote:
@Mirzam wrote:
@MVMom39forever wrote:Can't believe that I am saying this but I love this show. It seemed so raw and real ...no acting. We watched first two episodes back to back. Thought Monet had best match but previews seem to suggest otherwise. Jason & Cortney have great chemistry. And Jamie's dude looks awesome in bathing suit and has sweet personality. She is such a beautiful woman with such a sad past. She always seemed a bit unstable. I hope they make it as he has just a wonderful family for her to join.

For those of you mildly curious , I would fire up your DVR and power watch the season in one long weekend.

I am totally hooked and that is a greet suggestion MVMom!


Any clue where I can watch this in Canada ? I'd like to watch the whole season.

Have you tried this
http://www.fyi.tv/
It's crazy, I'm totally fascinated with this show!

Max64

Posts : 3492
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum