SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Jamie putting the 'ho' in 'fameho'. I'm just so over it. Go away Jamie!

Free Doug!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Well they are taking their South African vacay. Guess that's the last thing on Doug's bucket list. I bet Jamie is hoping she'll get preggers on this trip!

South Africa is for lovers. #nofilter #botanicalgardens #marriedatfirstsight #mafs #marriedlife #mafsfirstyear by @jamienotis

I have no words for this. Breathtaking. #capetown #tablemountain #southafrica #mafs #marriedatfirstsight #marriedlife #mafsfirstyear #prebabybucketlist by @jamienotis

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 8367-910 MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 I_got_13 MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 E5kqdm15 MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:33 pm

MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 8367-910 MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 I_got_13 MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 E5kqdm15 MAFSFirstYear - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Umm to keep it polite I will just say I do not think I would take relationship advice from somebody that still loves their ex, counts her ex as her best friend and pushes a relationship between said ex and her husband against all advice given to her.

BTW I hate 'wifey' so even the title sets my teeth on edge

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:09 pm

In the recap special, when Jamie said the "he's my best friend" line to Courtney, I almost cheered when Courtney made a face and called her on it.  Honestly, that whole "my ex is my BFF" situation really confuses me! scratch

I'm no "expert" Hugesmile but I wouldn't think a marital relationship could survive the wife having a male "best friend" who wasn't her husband.  I may have had male best friends prior to meeting DH but that changed when DH and I got together and I can't imagine their knowing something about me that he wouldn't, never mind the insult it would be to him if I constantly called them my BFFs over him.  no no

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 am

cantstopwatchin wrote:In the recap special, when Jamie said the "he's my best friend" line to Courtney, I almost cheered when Courtney made a face and called her on it.  Honestly, that whole "my ex is my BFF" situation really confuses me! scratch

I'm no "expert" Hugesmile but I wouldn't think a marital relationship could survive the wife having a male "best friend" who wasn't her husband.  I may have had male best friends prior to meeting DH but that changed when DH and I got together and I can't imagine their knowing something about me that he wouldn't, never mind the insult it would be to him if I constantly called them my BFFs over him.  no no

My brother in law's best friend is a woman. But there is key difference: he never, ever dated or slept with that female best friend.

I don't think most men could or should truly handle their spouse having a best friend they had once slept with. I had ex's that I was good friends with when I got married, but I realized something when my husband figured out the true extent of our history (he had earlier claimed to not want to know) and flipped out: no one needs to be that "hip" and modern; the friendship is there only because we want it to be, but it doesn't HAVE to be. So, I let those men slip out of my life. They were not happy about it, but so be it; once I committed to my husband, his needs took precedence. If those men were supposed to be my best buddies we should have known better than to date. I'm not going to claim that is always going to be true, but sometimes we have to let instinct have its due, and not try too hard to hold onto everyone who ever meant something to us. JHMO.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 31, 2016 4:34 am

Linds911 wrote:Well they are taking their South African vacay. Guess that's the last thing on Doug's bucket list. I bet Jamie is hoping she'll get preggers on this trip!

South Africa is for lovers. #nofilter #botanicalgardens #marriedatfirstsight #mafs #marriedlife #mafsfirstyear by @jamienotis

I have no words for this. Breathtaking. #capetown #tablemountain #southafrica #mafs #marriedatfirstsight #marriedlife #mafsfirstyear #prebabybucketlist by @jamienotis

That's a great picture of them. I love it. Both of them look great.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 31, 2016 4:42 am

I am still good friends with my ex-husband so I don't really see it as a problem that Jamie considers him a friend as long as that's as far as her feelings go. I do believe she fell in love with Doug and she will fight to keep their marriage. I will give her the benefit of the doubt until she proves me wrong.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 31, 2016 5:29 pm

She posted on IG they went swimming with sharks or whatever last thing was on Doug's bucket list so now they can work on #BabyHehner. I hope Doug is really ready for it!.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Can someone update me on this, is it over or still running? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:29 pm

^^ Yes the 2nd year ended a couple months ago. Not sure if they are having a 3rd year or not.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:06 pm

IMHO two years is more than enough. It's time for them to move on......

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess