SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Congrats to both of them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Oh no! Jamie had another miscarriage.

https://people.com/parents/jamie-otis-suffers-another-miscarriage/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:21 pm

That's too bad. That's a horrible experience to go through. I wish them both comfort and healing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:58 pm

Man they have been through a lot the past 2 years. Prayers and wishes for them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 8367-910 JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 I_got_13 JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 E5kqdm15 JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:41 am

Sorry they are going through this again. I have a friend who lost several babies and it was very hard for them. I am sure Jamie is following her OB's orders and being a LD nurse she knows way more than I do. The one thing my friend had to do was bedrest her last pregnancy. She kept the pregnancy and delivered a beautiful baby. Maybe, that is not an option for Jamie, but it did work for my friend.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:38 pm

Such sad news. I know Jamie and Doug have been trying for a long time. Hope somehow it will work for them again. I have a friend who has miscarried every other pregnancy and only has one ovary.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:18 am

If they want to try again it could work, Carrie Underwood went through 3 miscarriages last year and is now pregnant with her 2nd baby. Prayers for them with whatever they decide.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 8367-910 JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 I_got_13 JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 E5kqdm15 JamieOtis - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Feel so bad for them.
Hopefully their dream of another child will come true.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:24 pm

It's so different for everyone and sometimes it's such a miracle. I had a friend that miscarried three in a row, then went on to have two boys and a girl.

Another friend tried for years, spent thousands of dollars on different methods. They ended up adopting a girl from China, then another girl from China. Once they were happy and settled she got pregnant and they had a healthy baby boy.

I'm sure there are countless similiar stories. I'm sure they will keep trying, and hopefully they will enjoy another healthy pregnancy and beautful baby.

It's such a difficult thing to go through. I feel for all who experience this sad event.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:12 am

Jamie and Doug have suffered a few separate losses and all have been different in nature. Not sure if they are connected to any one medical condition or simply unfortunate medical events. They have a beautiful daughter and hopefully will have many more babies in time. I'm not as aware of the "chemical" pregnancy experience she had last year but a miscarriage as she described last week is fairly common. In my day it's why couples didn't announce pregnancies until past the first trimester. Although I am glad this has changed because when a pregnancy ends it is difficult regardless if people know or not and at least there is more support for the couple and less feelings to keep it all hidden. Hoping they will have success in the future to grow their family.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:03 pm

https://people.com/health/jamie-otis-shares-abortion-story-necessary-option/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:55 pm

provenceguy wrote:https://people.com/health/jamie-otis-shares-abortion-story-necessary-option/

I used to follow Jamie. Now I am so sick of her oversharing and selling that I no longer do. I give her credit that she shared the tragedy of her miscarriage with the photos and it seems to have helped many but, I really think there're some things that should be kept to ones self or only shared on a Need to Know basis. Some of what she shares, is in my option TMI. Again, that is JMO.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess