Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Max64 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:36 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@Max64 wrote:With this show starting to gain popularity, I wonder how they're going to keep things secret? I would imagine people are going to start recognizing them.  With the Bachelor/Bachelorette they're not married so it's a little easier to keep the ending a surprise, but with this show they're married and living together!
Are they from the same state? I don't understand how this works. Maybe it'll help if I actually watched laugh out loud

OMG, you have to watch it! I think it's so much more interesting than the Bachelor/Bachelorette!
I believe all of them live in New York.

Max64

Posts : 3492
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Alanna on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:38 pm

@Max64 wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
@Max64 wrote:With this show starting to gain popularity, I wonder how they're going to keep things secret? I would imagine people are going to start recognizing them.  With the Bachelor/Bachelorette they're not married so it's a little easier to keep the ending a surprise, but with this show they're married and living together!
Are they from the same state? I don't understand how this works. Maybe it'll help if I actually watched laugh out loud

OMG, you have to watch it!  I think it's so much more interesting than the Bachelor/Bachelorette!  
I believe all of them live in New York.  
Ahh ok, makes sense!! I will! Thanks!

Alanna

Posts : 14561
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Max64 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:42 pm

i think the finale of this show is Sept 9!

Max64

Posts : 3492
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:52 pm

I just watched this show for the first time. Boy, MF must be kicking himself, wanting to have a couple get married at the AFR, and these couples get married without ever having seen each other. They don't even know their name or what they do for a living! Crazy! I hate to admit, but I like this show. I like Jamie and Doug. Hopefully she will open up to the person he is inside. Seems like a good guy. Jason and Cortney seem like a good match too, and just haven't seen enough of Monet and Vaughn. They seem like a good match too.

Mustang19

Female Posts : 984
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 pm

I didn't make it through the first episode, but I confess, Jaime made me cringe on Ben's season, so I was not open to her.

One thing I wanted to ask peoples opinion about, do you think even if the person is perfect on paper, but you aren't physically attracted it can work out?

This is one of my favorite George Strait songs and I have always found it to be kind of true.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by atem on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:02 am

@Max64 wrote:With this show starting to gain popularity, I wonder how they're going to keep things secret? I would imagine people are going to start recognizing them.  With the Bachelor/Bachelorette they're not married so it's a little easier to keep the ending a surprise, but with this show they're married and living together!

That's a good question! I think with no RS and no previews, it's easier to keep secret.

atem

Posts : 22449
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Max64 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 am

@stuckinsc wrote:I didn't make it through the first episode, but I confess, Jaime made me cringe on Ben's season, so I was not open to her.

One thing I wanted to ask peoples opinion about, do you think even if the person is perfect on paper, but you aren't physically attracted it can work out?

This is one of my favorite George Strait songs and I have always found it to be kind of true.

I think it can with some relationships. I think it just depends on the individuals and how deeply they connect on an emotional level. Everyone has probably know someone, had a friend, that at first sight wasn't the best looking, but as you got to know them, they've become more attractive to you. Same goes on the other end too, someone is very attractive at first, but has an ugly personality, they kind of lose that "hotness"  giggling 



Max64

Posts : 3492
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:12 pm

@chloep wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:


Any clue where I can watch this in Canada ? I'd like to watch the whole season.

I'm trying, but all the suggestions don't work for me. sad

Ep1:
http://vodlocker.com/9x45n4cucuh4
Ep2:
http://vodlocker.com/mlp2weagkfsb

 :cutesmile!: 
Thanks chloep and Max (upthread).
Ok so I just caught the wedding and reception episodes on TV ! What a coincidence and also what a cute show.

Do I understand that so far only 2 episodes have been shown on TV and the rest if coming up during the rest of summer ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Max64 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:13 pm

@nd4reality wrote:
@chloep wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:

I'm trying, but all the suggestions don't work for me. sad

Ep1:
http://vodlocker.com/9x45n4cucuh4
Ep2:
http://vodlocker.com/mlp2weagkfsb

 :cutesmile!: 
Thanks chloep and Max (upthread).
Ok so I just caught the wedding and reception episodes on TV ! What a coincidence and also what a cute show.

Do I understand that so far only 2 episodes have been shown on TV and the rest if coming up during the rest of summer ?

Yes, so far there has only been two episodes. The first one is casting/and letting them know they found a match, and the second the weddings. It airs every Tuesday at 9:00 and the finale is September 9th.

I find this show fascinating! I'm hooked, and it came at a great time....since my disappointment from the Bachelorette. So when this show is over sleuthing for the Bachelor should start  Hugesmile 

Max64

Posts : 3492
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Mirzam on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Do you think it would be good to have a separate thread dedicated to this show? That way we can discuss more than just in relation to Jamie? Mods?

Mirzam

Female Posts : 3060
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:35 pm

^^^ good idea.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by BKay on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:42 pm

I caught the two episodes yesterday and was completely surprised at the way they've hooked me. It's such an intriguing premise that I can't wait to see how the couples fare.

BKay

Female Posts : 3126
Join date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug & Jamie Hehner - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum