Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Cecilia on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:32 pm

@sdmom wrote:That store, Stella's Trunk is more a women's boutique. Why did Nick buy a shirt there? I don't find him that metrosexual! Was he buying a gift? Someone wanna ask what else Nick purchased?  question  :stirthepot 
Sorry, because we don't have much new info to talk about today, I have to let my imagination run wild.

He purchased the shirt he is wearing in the pic.
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2282

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:37 pm

I think what she's asking is why he initially went in. OK, 2 questions or that lady.....what did he buy and was he wearing a bracelet?  giggling 
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:40 pm

mentioned it up thread...
But I'm thinking that WORKSHIRT is it a shout out to Andi
Since she liked it so much on Chris on the last GD!!!
 :yes: 
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:42 pm

But he didn't post the picture, she did.
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

I must say that Nick looks great in that work shirt!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:49 pm

@nutty1 wrote:But he didn't post the picture, she did.
ok, yeah, but he bought it...
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:51 pm

@SueSt wrote:mentioned it up thread...

I know he did not post the picture but maybe Andi somehow influenced his decision to buy a workshirt like the one Chris had after seeing her reaction to it.  giggling 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:56 pm

^^ So Nick for TB? I will sign the petition!
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:00 pm

No offense to Josh fans - I like him ok, I just would have no interest in following him and Andi post-show and the same with Chris and Andi if Chris by chance turned to be F1. I just don't find either pairing as stimulating as I would have with Andi and Nick. I don't know if I even want to watch the MTA (where we have to deal with shots of Andi laughing over Josh bloopers) and the FRC ceremony especially if Nick does get his heart broken. I might only tune in for the ATFR to check out Nick but that's all. So hoping the spoilers are wrong...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 pm

@isittrue wrote:No offense to Josh fans - I like him ok, I just would have no interest in following him and Andi post-show and the same with Chris and Andi if Chris by chance turned to be F1.  I just don't find either pairing as stimulating as I would have with Andi and Nick.  I don't know if I even want to watch the MTA (where we have to deal with shots of Andi laughing over Josh bloopers) and the FRC ceremony especially if Nick does get his heart broken.  I might only tune in for the ATFR to check out Nick but that's all.  So hoping the spoilers are wrong...

That can be a good thing....I won't have to be consumed with the couple and I can actually get back to real life!  giggling 
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 pm

@isittrue wrote:
@SueSt wrote:mentioned it up thread...

I know he did not post the picture but maybe Andi somehow influenced his decision to buy a workshirt like the one Chris had after seeing her reaction to it.   giggling 

Nick wore a "Chris" shirt here. It's a curious pic because it appears to be selfie taken in a very large mirror. Note: looks like 2 leather & bead bracelets.

nick_viall28 Looks like I took a page out of My boy Chris's fashion playbook today. Most stylish farmer I know. #the bachelorette 1mon

http://web.stagram.com/p/734255436931468884_28313266

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum