Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by sbolduc on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:55 pm

That bracelet is something very important to him.

And I have noticed he goes home a lot as well, which I think is really nice. But I agree he has the type of job that you can do from anywhere and likely has to travel regionally a lot.
avatar
sbolduc

Posts : 1503
Join date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SueSt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:55 pm

@notarose wrote:nick_viall28 Catching up with this little peanut #family
http://web.stagram.com/p/761057542380129281_28313266#deGgSKHfqqMuhGRt.99
 photo 2B24F67A-5B95-44DB-9805-7193D85CB41C_zpso1nck2ec.jpg

OMG; just fell in love again!!! The man is so damn beautiful!!! :fanningfan 
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SueSt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:58 pm

@sdmom wrote:
@beader wrote:Polka dot socks and his new "work" shirt.  Bella has beautiful hair--in addition to just being a darling young lady.  They look like they are in a serious discussion about something...
and that bracelet!! (sorry, can't help it  Hugesmile )
The photo is so precious. He will be a great dad one day.

YES to all!!!
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SueSt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:59 pm

@sdmom wrote:Hahahaha, mura, you are going to love this:  :woah-hoo: 
Andi tweeted 2 hours ago:
Is peanut equal to peanut butter? Because Nick definitely refer to Bella as peanut.

SDMOM, I love this too - totally AWESOME tweet - thanks for posting!
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by isittrue on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 pm

@SueSt wrote:
@notarose wrote:nick_viall28 Catching up with this little peanut #family
http://web.stagram.com/p/761057542380129281_28313266#deGgSKHfqqMuhGRt.99
 photo 2B24F67A-5B95-44DB-9805-7193D85CB41C_zpso1nck2ec.jpg

OMG; just fell in love again!!!  The man is so damn beautiful!!! :fanningfan 

OH so true!!! Hugesmile 

isittrue

Posts : 2507
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 pm

@SueSt wrote:
@notarose wrote:nick_viall28 Catching up with this little peanut #family
http://web.stagram.com/p/761057542380129281_28313266#deGgSKHfqqMuhGRt.99
 photo 2B24F67A-5B95-44DB-9805-7193D85CB41C_zpso1nck2ec.jpg

OMG; just fell in love again!!!  The man is so damn beautiful!!! :fanningfan 
That scene is adorable!
avatar
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Houston

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SueSt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:03 pm

@emad0722 wrote:
that was my other thought - just wondering things aloud... love you opinions xx

ps saw this as well and he has his arm around her hehe

http://web.stagram.com/p/760908023881284722_344293086

Lucky girl!!
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:08 pm

@SueSt wrote:
@emad0722 wrote:
that was my other thought - just wondering things aloud... love you opinions xx

ps saw this as well and he has his arm around her hehe

http://web.stagram.com/p/760908023881284722_344293086

Lucky girl!!

He might have both hands on the railing... sorry    2cents
Besides, those hands are "reserved" for Monday... need to rest and recharge. :uptonogood 
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7663
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SueSt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 pm

@notarose wrote:
@SueSt wrote:
@emad0722 wrote:
that was my other thought - just wondering things aloud... love you opinions xx

ps saw this as well and he has his arm around her hehe

http://web.stagram.com/p/760908023881284722_344293086

Lucky girl!!

He might have both hands on the railing... sorry    2cents
Besides, those hands are "reserved" for Monday... need to rest and recharge. :uptonogood 
Ain't that the truth!!!
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks @viallnicholas28 for stopping to take a picture with me yesterday! #Bachelorette #Chicago
https://mobile.twitter.com/mrslandenberger/status/487025384056033281/photos

 photo 10933EB4-0815-4C73-BB44-DC958D383595_zpsqcde00kt.jpg

OMG, looks like he's started another roll of Chapstick!   :uptonogood Cherry?
Katy Perry would approve.

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl - YouChapsticktube


Last edited by notarose on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7663
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by isittrue on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:23 pm

@notarose wrote:Thanks @viallnicholas28 for stopping to take a picture with me yesterday! #Bachelorette #Chicago
https://mobile.twitter.com/mrslandenberger/status/487025384056033281/photos

 photo 10933EB4-0815-4C73-BB44-DC958D383595_zpsqcde00kt.jpg

OMG, looks like he's started another roll of Chapstick!   :uptonogood Cherry?
Katy Perry would approve.

Wishing I still worked downtown so I could run into Nick..... lucky lady.

isittrue

Posts : 2507
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SueSt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 pm

@notarose wrote:Thanks @viallnicholas28 for stopping to take a picture with me yesterday! #Bachelorette #Chicago
https://mobile.twitter.com/mrslandenberger/status/487025384056033281/photos

 photo 10933EB4-0815-4C73-BB44-DC958D383595_zpsqcde00kt.jpg

OMG, looks like he's started another roll of Chapstick!   :uptonogood Cherry?
Katy Perry would approve.

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl - YouChapsticktube

Happy Nick makes me smile!  Smiley 
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum