SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Discuss Marquel Martin - BIP here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:03 am

chloep wrote:Posted by Marcus:
Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion 10546711_260385314168733_295159897_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 pm

By @jayloni_martin
Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion 10576016_810558128988441_1816531369_n

I need to get over my fear of public speakingemoji
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:26 am

When Marquel mentioned to Michelle he thought she drank to much I was at amazed they were both sitting there together drinking red wine, what's up with that. Then I re-watched episode 2 and noticed at the campfire night when they were all drinking there was a brief scene of her with Ben blowing or kissing in his ear which explains more why she was upset he had a girlfreind back home since she had been flirtting with him. There was also the brief glimpse of 2 girls kissing and I believe she was one of them and the other was Clare. So if Marquel was sitting back watching this go down I can see why he called her out on her drinking.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:36 am

Luvstruck wrote:When Marquel mentioned to Michelle he thought she drank to much I was at amazed they were both sitting there together drinking red wine, what's up with that.  Then I re-watched episode 2 and noticed at the campfire night when they were all drinking there was a brief scene of her with Ben blowing or kissing in his ear which explains more why she was upset he had a girlfreind back home since she had been flirtting with him.  There was also the brief glimpse of 2 girls kissing and I believe she was one of them and the other was Clare. So if Marquel was sitting back watching this go down I can see why he called her out on her drinking.

Those are good points and then Michelle called Marquel out Monday night by tweeting a pic of Marquel with Élan in a not very sober looking pose. IMO seems like the conditions in paradise encouraged just the kind of "film-worthy" moments the producers were hoping for  Rolling Eyes 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Being told that she "drinks a bit too much" is certainly not new for MM.... Let's just say that there is a reason why there are those rumor about her+Graham and alcohol... I'll leave it at that... Rolling Eyes

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:28 pm

chloep wrote:Being told that she "drinks a bit too much" is certainly not new for MM.... Let's just say that there is a reason why there are those rumor about her+Graham and alcohol... I'll leave it at that... Rolling Eyes

Agreed.  no no 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Any time a person drinks more than they, uniquely, can stay in control with, that person is drinking too much. You can't compare person A to person B; they may not be affected by it the same.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - BIP - Bachelorette 10 - Spoilers - Discussion

+3
Luvstruck
ElonM
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum