SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
I could not agree with you more.  There are very few people from this franchise that I care to follow their "after TB journey" once they leave the show.  Ironically, it usually isn't even the lead and F1 that I care to follow, since I rarely get that emotionally attached.  But, Nick has really won my heart in all of this.  It is almost as if I actually know him personally, which I don't....LOL.  I truly hope that Nick has been able to see that maybe just maybe A LOT of those intense feelings that he had (yes, had as in past tense), were fueled and heightened and a little blown out of proportion due to the setting and the bubble that he was forced to live in.

In other words, I hope that even if Nick did fall really hard for Andi, he is now able to discern what was real and what was more "Bachelor bubble" love.  Yes, there was a "relationship" foundation built that could have resulted in the relationship continuing to grow out in the real world.  But, hopefully, Nick has found peace, understanding and closure, which will allow him to move forward and find the right woman for him.  It is my hope that Nick will not get discouraged and to become distrusting, but he will take the best out of this experience and will not look back.

I think he really did fall hard for Andi and vs versa. This is one of the little clues that made me think that, posted 3 weeks ago.

nick_viall28
3 weeks ago
1 on 1 in Venice tonight! Not sure if I deserved it, but I'll take it. One of the most memorable days of my life.#thebachelorette #amazing #willneverforget

GA, for what it is worth, I too think that Nick really fell hard for Andi.  I just want Nick to be okay.  That's all, especially IF he does not get the girl at the end of this crazy, frustrating show.  At the same time, I am just preparing myself for the fact that he just might NOT get the girl.  However, I WOULD LOVE for the spoiler to be wrong.  I really would.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

Reliable!

hahahahahaha reliable? in the media world maybe, reliable for slinging sh*t!!   rofl 

It's not the New York Times.  But as gossip magazines go - People and US weekly are the most reputable.

US Weekly is less reliable than People IMO and I see some of the stories in US as questionable at times so I guess I am going to wait and see what happens. Trying to keep the faith and believe in what we are seeing as we were reminded earlier today....

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
I could not agree with you more.  There are very few people from this franchise that I care to follow their "after TB journey" once they leave the show.  Ironically, it usually isn't even the lead and F1 that I care to follow, since I rarely get that emotionally attached.  But, Nick has really won my heart in all of this.  It is almost as if I actually know him personally, which I don't....LOL.  I truly hope that Nick has been able to see that maybe just maybe A LOT of those intense feelings that he had (yes, had as in past tense), were fueled and heightened and a little blown out of proportion due to the setting and the bubble that he was forced to live in.

In other words, I hope that even if Nick did fall really hard for Andi, he is now able to discern what was real and what was more "Bachelor bubble" love.  Yes, there was a "relationship" foundation built that could have resulted in the relationship continuing to grow out in the real world.  But, hopefully, Nick has found peace, understanding and closure, which will allow him to move forward and find the right woman for him.  It is my hope that Nick will not get discouraged and to become distrusting, but he will take the best out of this experience and will not look back.

I think he really did fall hard for Andi and vs versa. This is one of the little clues that made me think that, posted 3 weeks ago.

nick_viall28
3 weeks ago
1 on 1 in Venice tonight! Not sure if I deserved it, but I'll take it. One of the most memorable days of my life.#thebachelorette #amazing #willneverforget

GA, for what it is worth, I too think that Nick really fell hard for Andi.  I just want Nick to be okay.  That's all, especially IF he does not get the girl at the end of this crazy, frustrating show.  At the same time, I am just preparing myself for the fact that he just might NOT get the girl.  However, I WOULD LOVE for the spoiler to be wrong.  I really would.

Me too...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:54 pm

SueSt wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote:There's allegedly an US weekly story which states that Nick tried to get her back post-show.  I'm in Chicago and I think US weekly only is on sale on Wednesdays on the East Coast.

Oh nooooooo Nick! :tissuebox  The filming in Milwaukee makes me weary....... sad 

It's all for happy things.  TRUST.

I would totally watch Nick as the next Bachelor!

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:55 pm

SueSt wrote:and it happens again???
I must be doing something funny???
ETA: ok, fixed it.

No it wasn't you. There was an extra quote from your original post at the bottom of the page that I didn't see. You're good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:08 pm

WOW, the tone sure changes quickly on this fan thread.  rofl 
Never a dull moment.

Speaking about media, any sleuthed insight into the interviews Nick is , for fact, involved in:
- Elle US
- local Milwaukee radio station

I suppose there is also the possibility that his dining with a PBS talk show host could preclude an interview as well.

:detective  anyone find anything?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:10 pm

notarose wrote:WOW, the tone sure changes quickly on this fan thread.  rofl 
Never a dull moment.

Speaking about media, any sleuthed insight into the interviews Nick is , for fact, involved in:
- Elle US

I suppose there is also the possibility that his dining with a PBS talk show host could preclude an interview as well.  

It's a regular roller coaster in here!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Never a dull moment.

- Elle US

I feel like this is my fault and I am one of like 3 teamnick "skeptics." Sorry guys!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Never a dull moment.

- Elle US

I feel like this is my fault and I am one of like 3 teamnick "skeptics." Sorry guys!

I jump back and forth myself (from skeptic to believer and back again.)

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi everyone! Taking a sun break and sipping a cappuccino while looking at the ocean. Thrilled I got a few minutes to come on and read some stuff.
I have only read this thread. Happy to read more people are on nick's side after Mondays show. CH also spoke kindly of him....again.
Any chance this great turn in his edit is setting him up as next Bachelor? I could get on board with that.
Has RS said anything about why Nick was in LA?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:Has RS said anything about why Nick was in LA?
He doesn't know. He's convinced Nick is not F1 and that he won't be the next bachelor.

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:19 pm

^RS said he doesn't know. As soon as I hear something in other threads, I will definitely post it here.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO