SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by remockered Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Brian responded oddly to the happy hour instagram
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:14 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait till nutty read about this!
Hey nutty, we took good care of your tv boyfriend while you are away! 
Come back soon or emad and me will steal him away from you  group hug

Sorry ladies, I already called him for the week and have been told I will be giving him back when she returns.  Our Nutty is quite feisty about her tv boyfriend!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:15 pm

remockered wrote:Brian responded oddly to the happy hour instagram

I can't see instagram can someone please post?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Now I wonder what the tweet that he accidentally favorited said? I bet I don't want to know. Anyhoo - it was a mistake but people are sure watching him closely - that has to be good. I am more confused today than ever though. Can't wait for the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I can't see instagram can someone please post?

He said "Get it girl."

Nick is having a drink with 2 people, one of whom is a female but it's just shots of the drinks.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Oddly, same nail polish colour?

nick_viall28
3 hours ago
A little Friday happy hour. #chicago #summer
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 10549829_305159322978786_162735490_n

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 6f8fc83dd49cfc3103df5c4d45f23ddb

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oddly, same nail polish colour?

nick_viall28
3 hours ago
A little Friday happy hour. #chicago #summer
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 10549829_305159322978786_162735490_n

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 6f8fc83dd49cfc3103df5c4d45f23ddb

Could that be Andi? Great find! I think it looks like her general shape. I wonder where they could be and not be noticed, maybe a private home out on the back deck? Maybe not in Chicago, he just wrote that. Yep, I bet that is Andi. They can't help themselves but be teasing us. You think?! I hope!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 pm

That's just boys being boys I think hahaha

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Someone needs to sleuth the hands. I would find it hard to believe if it was Andi though especially out in the public eye. Maybe Nick has a new girl or just a friend? I am so tired with speculation on SM - you can get so many different ideas - most of them wrong..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 pm

No way it's Andi.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 pm

I really did not think it was, the fingernail polish was similar but I see elsewhere that this is a source of great humor

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:40 pm

isittrue wrote:Someone needs to sleuth the hands.  I would find it hard to believe if it was Andi though especially out in the public eye.  Maybe Nick has a new girl or just a friend?  I am so tired with speculation on SM - you can get so many different ideas - most of them wrong..

They wouldn't be in public together, of course, but are they in public here? Who knows? Unless we see another photo of them that shows they are in a bar. But, why not shoot a pic of their faces? Why so mysterious? It is an interesting find that the girl has the exact same finger nail polish and short fingernails, in general looks like it could be Andi and her "style" of dressing. Who knows, maybe it is his sister in law, maybe Sharleen, or some other lucky lady. ;)

I do think speculation is fun, but also frustrating after awhile. It is like taking a philosophy class, lots of opinions and points of view and no hard evidence. But, it is fun for awhile and soon we will know what happens.

I remember a lot of photos of Jef posted during the airing of the season that were taken BY Emily. They love to tease us, so who knows. There were vacation pictures posted, and pictures of him watching the show, all taken by Emily. Too much fun for sleuthers if you ask me!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO