Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers*

Post by JBF on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What is JP talking about in the SC?

This is shown during Bentley in Hong Kong discussion pre-RC: His Voice-over opens it: “the guys are not happy.” But his seen PI is: “She was being selfless and honest”

This picture just "feels like" Fiji or after... only I can't find a match. Again, there's the faint outline of his sunglases and increased hair growth. It could be around the Meet the Parents period.

These PIs are quite crazy. Ashley did a cluster in Hong Kong talking about guys who left earlier like Ben C., often talking in future tense! They really did their job this season. However, the Jordan PIs are more honest and straightforward.. and easier for us to use as "dating tools".

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:33 pm

What is JP talking about in the SC?

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't forget, Long Island, where JP is from has some off the best beaches in the world.

that mirror frame behind him is bamboo. I'd think that would be in taiwan, fiji or heck it could have been HK or Thailand since I've seen JP wear that shirt before in HK when he was waiting for his date card thou I'm not sure if it's the exact same shirt or just another one similar to it.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Don't forget, Long Island, where JP is from has some off the best beaches in the world.

glazedover

Female Posts : 744

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks! Now comes the challenge of fitting this shot somewhere... is it even in Fiji and somewhere else? Watch it end up being Taiwan. LOL!

He does looks sunburn, with the faint outline of his sunglasses.

I've already thrown in the towel with that silly crab design lamp and foilage after going through a bunch of Fiji resorts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maybe it from his parents house..And that is why we can't match it up to a resort..

Could it be possible this PI is done post-wrap somewhere in LA or NY near safehouse? He looks well-rested.

The seaside motif lamp behind JP, points me in the direction of a seaside/beach retreat. Whether this is post show in LA or during show remains to be seen. I just kind of doubt this is in the NYC area. JMO.

I do think it's beachy resort type, too....I'm fantasizing about J-Pash at a safehouse in the Hamptons...*sigh*

I wouldn't put it past TPTB forming this set-up on a studio lot in LA, too.

I think we'll see this cap in tonight's episode. or if not then Fiji at the latest.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks! Now comes the challenge of fitting this shot somewhere... is it even in Fiji and somewhere else? Watch it end up being Taiwan. LOL!

I've already thrown in the towel with that silly crab design lamp and foilage after going through a bunch of Fiji resorts.

Maybe it from his parents house..And that is why we can't match it up to a resort..

Could it be possible this PI is done post-wrap somewhere in LA or NY near safehouse? He looks well-rested.

The seaside motif lamp behind JP, points me in the direction of a seaside/beach retreat. Whether this is post show in LA or during show remains to be seen. I just kind of doubt this is in the NYC area. JMO.

I do think it's beachy resort type, too....I'm fantasizing about J-Pash at a safehouse in the Hamptons...*sigh*

I wouldn't put it past TPTB forming this set-up on a studio lot in LA, too.

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm

well maybe we shall see it once they hit Fiji..

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21697

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 pm

he has a bit of hair there too - sure points to post-show.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 pm

CC, thanks so much, girly!! You're the best :Flirty:

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks for this (:

Diana

Female Posts : 5871