Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:23 am

gabriele wrote:
@Sprite wrote:
@stuckinsc wrote:I would love any of Andi's F3 as the bachelor.  I do hope that if Chris is the bachelor, that they make an honest effort to cast some women who won't mind going to Iowa.  Heck, if GA and I were younger and I was single (not sure about GA) we would go to Iowa and have a cat fight over him.  Or maybe just be sister wives? What do you think GA?

I thought I read somewhere in here a while ago that they were having auditions in the Midwest, in places they normally don't go to. Typically they have casting calls in the big cities and I remember that I was surprised at some of the cities they had this time. Of course, for the life of me, I can't remember what they were now, but it would make sense if they were casting for Chris.
when watching the show monday night i saw casting calls for ohio–i forgot which city–and costa mesa, ca in orange county which is known for having many conservative christians. i remember thinking both locations would make sense for women for chris. i think chris would make a good bachelor and it looks like he really wants the job so reports that he can't get away for harvest are probably not true.

Sorry, it would be a cat fight because I wouldn't share him!  bestbud! I'm free to go at anytime. laugh out loud

I already found a job if I want. It's right up my alley. laugh out loud

Farm Credit Services of America, based in Omaha, Nebraska, is dedicated to serving the agricultural credit and financial needs of farmers and ranchers in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming

Direct and perform loan-closing function for the team which includes all non-credit issues from the point of loan approval through loan finaling. Complete verification and monitor conditions. Maintain understanding of and ensure compliance with all regulations and procedures associated with loan closing. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers by providing consistent high quality service that is timely, thorough, and responsive to customers and exceeds their expectations. Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.

http://www.farmcreditnetwork.com/careers/opportunities/4090//0/


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43911
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:09 am

Looking at the twitter feed for the Bachelor/Ette casting and they're in Cleveland, Detroit, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Seattle, Miami...
https://twitter.com/BachelorCasting/status/487715289673367552

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by tigertiz on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:51 am

Wonder why he's not yet snatched by some girl in Iowa?
He lives deep in a rural area. It's not so easy to date there. (I would add that it's not so easy to find a job there. Or to raise a family there.)   Arlington Iowa has a population of 429 per wikipedia.  The nearest larger town, Oelwein, has a population of 6400.   Waterloo , which is an hour away, has a population of 68,000.
avatar
tigertiz

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:52 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:
gabriele wrote:
@Sprite wrote:

I thought I read somewhere in here a while ago that they were having auditions in the Midwest, in places they normally don't go to. Typically they have casting calls in the big cities and I remember that I was surprised at some of the cities they had this time. Of course, for the life of me, I can't remember what they were now, but it would make sense if they were casting for Chris.
when watching the show monday night i saw casting calls for ohio–i forgot which city–and costa mesa, ca in orange county which is known for having many conservative christians. i remember thinking both locations would make sense for women for chris. i think chris would make a good bachelor and it looks like he really wants the job so reports that he can't get away for harvest are probably not true.

Sorry, it would be a cat fight because I wouldn't share him!  bestbud! I'm free to go at anytime. laugh out loud

I already found a job if I want. It's right up my alley. laugh out loud

Farm Credit Services of America, based in Omaha, Nebraska, is dedicated to serving the agricultural credit and financial needs of farmers and ranchers in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming

Direct and perform loan-closing function for the team which includes all non-credit issues from the point of loan approval through loan finaling. Complete verification and monitor conditions. Maintain understanding of and ensure compliance with all regulations and procedures associated with loan closing. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers by providing consistent high quality service that is timely, thorough, and responsive to customers and exceeds their expectations. Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.

http://www.farmcreditnetwork.com/careers/opportunities/4090//0/

First, what are you waiting for? Second, you are just like selfish Nutty, she won't share Nick, you won't share Chris. Am I the only generous woman on this board?  giggling 


stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Grandma Peg on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Casting call was also in St Louis...saw it often enough on my TV!  :yes:
avatar
Grandma Peg

Female Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chloep on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:09 pm

^^ I think those are the usual casting locations...


I hope they cast great girls for Chris. He'd sure as heck deserve it.... Praying  :yes: 


PS: I kinda feel like he is not going to end up with a country girl... Gut feeling, I guess.
avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by momoftrips on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:33 pm


 
Chris Soules on 'The Bachelor'? Viewers want Iowan

ALDEN, Ia. – Iowans might not have to wait long to see Chris Soules finally find love.

The 32-year-old farmer from Arlington, Ia., who was eliminated from the ABC dating show "The Bachelorette" on Monday, said he'd entertain the possibility of becoming the lead on the next season of "The Bachelor."

"Just logically, it makes sense," Soules told the Register in an exclusive interview Thursday. "You know, I live in Arlington, Iowa, and that's why (going on 'The Bachelorette') made sense. ... It was a good opportunity for a guy like me. And it's an even better opportunity to be on the other side, where you have the opportunity to meet 25 incredible women. So yeah, I would definitely consider it."

This season of "The Bachelorette," which began in May, had Soules and 24 other men men vying to win the heart of Atlanta assistant district attorney Andi Dorfman. Each week, a few men were eliminated. Soules was one of three men who made it to the "overnight dates," but was sent home before the end of the episode.


Soules met with the Register Thursday at the Summit Farms corporate office.

In addition to helping his father run the family farm, Soules works with Summit, managing other farms around the area. He returned from filming in mid-May.

We asked Soules all kinds of questions about his time on the show and his plans for the future.

On dating a woman who is dating several other men at the same time:

"I really worked to mentally separate myself from thinking about that. It got worse as time went on. It was hard, if she came in to take another guy for a one-on-one date, for instance. But you have to focus on your connection and what you can control."

On possibly becoming the next bachelor:

"It's not something I would have seen myself doing five, six, seven years ago, but I'm 32 years old and I kinda see this is where I'm going to be for the remainder of my life."


On his family's support of him being gone another season for the show:

"My dad would be concerned about it and want to know how it would all be handled, but they're going to support me, and it'll be a decision we make together, but they know I'm going to do what's right and we'll make sure and manage everything as best we can if I do ending up doing it. Even though my dad's supportive, I'm pretty important to the operation, especially in the fall. So, he was nervous when I left for this, and he'll be nervous when I — if, if and when I were to do something like that. There'd definitely be some discussions we'll have to have to plan and prepare for that type of departure."

On falling in love in just a few weeks' time:

"I think I saw a real potential there. I knew that I was really close. The difference between this and real life is (dating one woman) is all you have to think about. You don't have work, you don't have any distractions. It's kinda like a therapy session once a day where you talk about your feelings."

On finding out he would be dating Andi (who had been on a previous season of "The Bachelor"):

"I immediately thought I'd have chemistry with Andi because she's what I was looking for. I knew that — I had watched the show so I had an understanding or a feeling about her. That made it pretty real for me. It's all about what you put in. I'm at a point in my life where I know what I want."

On telling Andi that he was falling in love with her, and her not reciprocating:

"She couldn't tell you a lot. I don't know what (producers) tell her, but I think there's a certain extent she's got to hold back. Just by watching the show you can see she was more outward toward some guys more than others. She cares about how we feel as well, and doesn't want to lead us on. Holding back is probably a natural part of the process."


On what he's looking for in a woman now:

"I'm just looking for a soul mate. Somebody I just can't live without. Somebody who is a friend and partner and who I have chemistry with. Somebody I can laugh with and enjoy being around every day — the intangibles. Somebody you just know in your heart that it just works and it's going to work forever. That's something that you just feel. I will know it when I find it."

On his return home:

"It's been neat to come home. Coming from a small town, people are excited to have a little recognition and have somebody represent Iowa in a positive way."

On his love from the ladies via social media:

"(Wednesday) night I spent about three hours going through all my Twitter. It's just nonstop. I try to keep up as much as I can. Anything you read or any comments, it's always me."

On TV

See Soules on the "Men Tell All" episode of "The Bachelorette," which airs at 7 p.m. Monday on ABC.
 
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/entertainment/television/2014/07/17/bachelorette-chris-soules-bachelor/12818487/
avatar
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098
Join date : 2011-05-25
Location : Washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 pm

@momoftrips wrote:

"My dad would be concerned about it and want to know how it would all be handled, but they're going to support me, and it'll be a decision we make together, but they know I'm going to do what's right and we'll make sure and manage everything as best we can if I do ending up doing it. Even though my dad's supportive, I'm pretty important to the operation, especially in the fall. So, he was nervous when I left for this, and he'll be nervous when I — if, if and when I were to do something like that. There'd definitely be some discussions we'll have to have to plan and prepare for that type of departure."


OOps, a little slip??! I can see myself walking down that road with my two shih tuz's way off yonder to that barn! laugh out loud

He's adorable.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43911
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:01 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@momoftrips wrote:

"My dad would be concerned about it and want to know how it would all be handled, but they're going to support me, and it'll be a decision we make together, but they know I'm going to do what's right and we'll make sure and manage everything as best we can if I do ending up doing it. Even though my dad's supportive, I'm pretty important to the operation, especially in the fall. So, he was nervous when I left for this, and he'll be nervous when I — if, if and when I were to do something like that. There'd definitely be some discussions we'll have to have to plan and prepare for that type of departure."


OOps, a little slip??! I can see myself walking down that road with my two shih tuz's way off yonder to that barn! laugh out loud

He's adorable.

Yep, that's the first thing that caught my eye too! Awesome, I can't wait for his season. I might actually have to try and go unspoiled for a couple episodes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Me too - to noticing the slip and trying to go unspoiled. I'm taking that as a confirmation and am ready to get excited!!! Honestly the first time I feel like I'm rooting for the Bachelor going in and just can't wait to watch it all unfold and hope for a great love story. Go Chris! I really want him to find his one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Double post deleted.

ETA And Most attractive bachelor to me ever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by vivi2 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:03 pm

I hope Chris will be the next Bachelor. He's such a sweetheart and so handsome. I'm sure he'll find a wonderful lady to spend the rest of his life with.
Go Chris Go!

vivi2

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum