SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
Well I totally believe RS reads this board all the time for scoop and it is one of his so called "sources" that receive no recognition for what is sleuthed.  

I forgot to mention. There are posters here who have speculated since knowing about BIP that perhaps the Bachelor won't be announced until the end of BIP. If it's Chris, we have a few more weeks to be on the look out for signs on whether or not it will be Chris.

Ironically again, RS is now stating they probably won't announce TB until after BIP. WTG Sherlock.

I wrote somewhere...maybe here, maybe on another site...but the Bachelor used to be announced on DWTS. Last season, because nobody knew JPab and they were trying to create some buzz, they announced it early on the AFTR. Perhaps since we are having a BIP, they may announce it at the end of that if they have a reunion show. The Bette is the one that is usually announced on the AFTR since they have such a short turn around between the end of airing the Bachelor and the start of filming the Bette. The sooner I know the better, unfortunately, by throwing it out there that Arie could also possibly be the next lead, it looks as if negotiations may have stalled and producers are playing hardball. I hope they don't shoot themselves in the foot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 am

I don't know how Chris can win on the retweeting. He retweets because people are literally begging him to, and then gets hosed for retweeting too much, poor guy  giggling  Who knows, maybe TP even told him to start doing it...all I know is that I had to turn off my notifications from him... my phone would burn up at about midnight!

As far as Chris being boring or a goody two shoes, I highly doubt that. I don't think Chris was acting when he said what he did to JJ, I think Chris was genuinely PO'd at JJ and spoke his mind. I dare say there was more of that during the show, but TP just wanted to keep his edit squeaky clean. Maybe he would have benefited more if he did more of this.... laugh out loud
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 901

I really doubt that Chris was "hooking up" with a bunch of chicks either, unless he considers having a cocktail with a bunch of people hooking up...... RS must be so jealous! At the MTA Chris would have already been talking with TP's about becoming the Bachelor, so if anything I'm sure Chris was probably on his best behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:40 am

^^ Where did RS say Chris was hooking up with a bunch of people from the franchise?

The RT'd I don't think that is a big deal at all, that is actually quite nice of him to do for fans, I would be pretty pumped laugh out loud.

Now they are saying Arie is in the mix, which I really really hope he isn't. I think he is entertaining/funny and seems an OK guy just not looking for a wife IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:08 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ Where did RS say Chris was hooking up with a bunch of people from the franchise?

The RT'd I don't think that is a big deal at all, that is actually quite nice of him to do for fans, I would be pretty pumped laugh out loud.

Now they are saying Arie is in the mix, which I really really hope he isn't. I think he is entertaining/funny and seems an OK guy just not looking for a wife IMO.

I don't know where it is on here, but someone said that RS was talking that Chris had already hooked up with a couple girls from the Bachelor clan.

I don't see anything wrong with the retweeting either.. he's being gracious and retweeting when they ask.

I can't see Arie as the next Bachelor, he's been too involved with this franchise and has to much baggage. Maybe that's what they want?? But I could see the rag mags having a field day ripping him apart, and for that reason alone I hope he doesn't do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ Where did RS say Chris was hooking up with a bunch of people from the franchise?

In his video chat this week he said Chris has "hooked up" with several girls from the franchise already. I have no idea what "hooking up" means. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he did since it's pretty common for people from the franchise to do so.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 87b72b10 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 86669110 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
Well I totally believe RS reads this board all the time for scoop and it is one of his so called "sources" that receive no recognition for what is sleuthed.  

I forgot to mention. There are posters here who have speculated since knowing about BIP that perhaps the Bachelor won't be announced until the end of BIP. If it's Chris, we have a few more weeks to be on the look out for signs on whether or not it will be Chris.

Ironically again, RS is now stating they probably won't announce TB until after BIP. WTG Sherlock.

I think this is where RS gets a lot of his "scoops". rofl 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 am

Max64 wrote:

I don't know where it is on here, but someone said that RS was talking that Chris had already hooked up with a couple girls from the Bachelor clan.  

I don't see anything wrong with the retweeting either.. he's being gracious and retweeting when they ask.  

I can't see Arie as the next Bachelor, he's been too involved with this franchise and has to much baggage.  Maybe that's what they want??  But I could see the rag mags having a field day ripping him apart, and for that reason alone I hope he doesn't do it.

During his interview with the Des Moines Register he said that he was surprised at the public response and that he was keeping pretty busy trying to respond on Twitter to the requests for RT. He seemed genuinely surprised and happy that people liked him and felt an obligation to try to respond when possible. Soooo I don't think he is necessarily trying to promote himself but being a nice guy. (And of course being too nice always makes people suspicious of your motives. giggling )
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:59 pm

stephiekate16 wrote: Day 7 of #Ragbrai was a success! Sherry and I stumbled upon Chris Soules from #thebachelorette in Strawberry Point!  

jordanandargos wrote: Just @dcbossman and @brandonsmash2 posing with their favorite bachelor, @souleschris #chrissoules #ragbrai #ragbrai42 #ragbrai2014 #ragbraixlii #rawdogs #rawdawgs #teambruiser #thebachelorette

paigedonohoe wrote: LOOK WHO IT IS They offered him to be the next Bachelor but after meeting me he couldn't help but turn it down. #ChrisSailes #TheBachelorette #YesHeGaveMeTheFinalRoseAndYesIAccepted

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:51 pm

From the RAGBRAI website:

Iowa’s favorite bachelor steals hearts in Strawberry Point

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 | by Grant Rodgers

A tire dip in the Mississippi is a rite of passage for RAGBRAI riders – but a smile and a hug from Iowa’s favorite bachelor was the must-have photo opportunity for riders on Saturday.

Arlington farmer and recent “Bachelorette” competitor Chris Soules, 32, posed for photos and shook hands with RAGBRAI riders as a fundraiser for the Strawberry Point Fire Department.

Soules was a predictable hit with fans of the reality TV show who formed a line minutes before he was scheduled to arrive at 9 a.m.

“He’s just really down to earth and he’s a farmer and he’s cute,” said Claire McGuire, 22, who was first in line. “My mom’s going to be really jealous of me.”

Dad Al McGuire, 51, was not as enamored as his daughter with the Iowa celebrity, but was happy to wait a bit longer for his daughter, he said. Usually he’s relegated to another room in the house when his wife and daughters come together for “The Bachelorette.”

“She’s excited to see him, so I’m excited for her,” he said. “I go watch the “Deadliest Catch” or something.”

“She’s better than Andi,” a fellow rider told Soules as McGuire wrapped around him for a photo (referring of course to “Bachelorette” Andi Dorfman, who sent Soules home in the show’s final weeks).

Soules talk was buzzing as riders waited for their turn to meet the handsome star wearing a Muhammed Ali T-shirt.

“You’re even cuter in person,” one rider told Soules.

“Are you still a bachelor,” another rider asked. Indeed, Soules is still a bachelor and is believed to be a leading candidate for the next season of “The Bachelor.”

And, of course, some riders less in-the-know about reality TV simply asked, “So, who is he?”
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 15 Btfx-I2CYAEeAKm

Chris and his dad with fan
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:13 pm

There's a photo of Chris on his Instagram looking mighty fine at the rifle range. I for the life of me have no idea how to bring it over.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:17 pm

^^^Chris is looking so much better in these pictures that have been taken since he left the show!  He's looking hot here and so is his Dad!

I think the fan kind of resembles Andi though. no idea

Oops Max64 snuck in between the picture and my post addressing that picture but since it is the only on with Chris and his dad I guess you can tie this to the post it was intended for.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl