SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:04 pm

All the more reason we can be confident that we will be seeing him in January. You just know Fleiss & Co. love it when any political celebrity like their next lead. Doesn't matter what state or party.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:05 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Do they make pasties for men?  Arie, Nick and now Chris all have very memorable pics with their nipples sticking out.   giggling 

OMG! I was thinking same darn thing. Well, TPTB better get that boy in training stat if we are going to see Chris in the infamous shower scene that seems to kick off every Bachelor season.

I can't recall ever seeing Chris in swim trunks ... do we know if he's ab-worthy for the lead job?

There was a pic of him in football pants and a cut off shirt, the abs were very nice!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Here's a sliver of shirtlessness
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 33ogphw
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 Chris+soules

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 87b72b10 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 86669110 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:13 pm

umngirl wrote:Here's a sliver of shirtlessness
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 33ogphw
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 24 Chris+soules

Thanks umn, that is the one I was thinking of. I am happy with these abs. And I think Chris is hot!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:30 pm

I thought I remembered Matt Grant's season he wore man spanx(manx) on his FD.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:21 pm

JBF wrote:Rick Perry @GovernorPerry
Enjoyed meeting Chris from the bachelor at the Iowa State Fair today

Riiiiight. Even the visiting Texas governor is thinking bacheLOR, not BacheLORETTE... since Andi is yesterday's news.

I caught that too.  cantstopl Forgive me for not understanding this, but why would the Governor of Texas go to the Iowa State Fair?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Politics, politics, politics... supporting a fellow Republican Mariannette Miller-Meeks and stopping at the fair for R&R. Nothing to do with Chris (who may vote Democrat for all we know), but it was hilarious that he got attention... as as a bacheLOR... LOL!

http://www.kwqc.com/story/26245056/texas-governor-rick-perry-visits-eldridge-iowa
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:38 pm

HMMM...farming is big business and Chris' family farm is very big business. Politics has everything to do with this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
JBF wrote:Rick Perry @GovernorPerry
Enjoyed meeting Chris from the bachelor at the Iowa State Fair today

Riiiiight. Even the visiting Texas governor is thinking bacheLOR, not BacheLORETTE... since Andi is yesterday's news.

I caught that too.  cantstopl Forgive me for not understanding this, but why would the Governor of Texas go to the Iowa State Fair?

The Iowa Caucuses are the first of the primaries on the presidential campaign.  So keeping visible in Iowa is a good thing.  Rick Perry ran for president last time, wouldn't be surprised to see him do it again.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:46 am

That's all we need, is to throw politics in the mix of this crazy franchise!  :crazed 

Thanks everyone for the Politics 101!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:HMMM...farming is big business and Chris' family farm is very big business. Politics has everything to do with this.
Rick Perry also graduated from Texas A & M with a degree in Animal Science and grew up on a ranch so I'd say a state fair is very familiar surroundings for him.
With his background he has a lot in common with Chris S.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:HMMM...farming is big business and Chris' family farm is very big business. Politics has everything to do with this.
Rick Perry also graduated from Texas A & M with a degree in Animal Science and grew up on a ranch so I'd say a state fair is very familiar surroundings for him.
With his background he has a lot in common with Chris S.

Luv, I love Texas. I am a UT grad and beg my husband all the time to suck it up and go back to Texas with me. I don't like Rick Perry, but yeah, I can see he and Chris having lot of similarities. I do think the Iowa State Fair for Rick Perry is all about getting ready to run for President in 2016.

I am getting more excited for Chris. I really wish they would film the first two weeks in Iowa. I might actually believe in their process then. Of course it didn't help much with Emily, but she is her own problem, so that doesn't mean it wouldn't work at all!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl