SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Max64 wrote:^^^  Wow, great picture of Chris! ^^^

I just played catch up on this thread.  It takes me a while to find things after they've been moved to get ready for the next season  duh 

ITA with you Max64!! He is one fine looking man IMO! :yes: drooling 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:22 am

Yoo hoo! It is official. The boy's got it.

Of course, there will be a sea of "I won't watch" comments, but those of us hanging out on his threads did our best to be patient and avoid the drama in this heavy Nick vs. Josh vs. Marcus "The Lean Mean Sex Machine" (and, again, who the heck was Chris?) season.

So... here's to a less dramatic, but hopefully not "boring", season. Often when it starts with low expectations on the messageboards, it ends on a high note.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:14 am

I couldn't be happier and I don't think the season is going to boring at all unless there is nothing but a bunch of duds for contestants. I just hope that Chris stays as true to himself that is possible with those producers.

I'm looking forward to Chris's season. High clap

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:32 am

But that's the thing--they will have a bunch of "duds".
cantstopl
They more or less have an unwritten code of how many "normal" women they will take and of those how many might really be a viable match?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:But that's the thing--they will have a bunch of "duds".
cantstopl
They more or less have an unwritten code of how many "normal" women they will take and of those how many might really be a viable match?

Of course they will have the duds and the drama queens and the crazy ones, that goes without saying. It is the ones that might really be a viable match that can make or break the season IMO.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:57 am

Really happy it's Chris looking forward to it!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:29 am

SLA44 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:But that's the thing--they will have a bunch of "duds".
cantstopl

Of course they will have the duds and the drama queens and the crazy ones, that goes without saying.  It is the ones that might really be a viable match that can make or break the season IMO.

IA with both of you. It's the Vienna Girardi's that I don't want to see as the F1!! Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 26 2292733854 Chris will do as he's told, including choose someone as the F1. I hope it's true love!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:49 am

Is there a plan to put this thread someplace easier to find?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:12 pm

It's here. I'm sorting through and creating topics while working. This is now locked.

Discussion Thread

FYI clicking View New Posts will bring up all topics so no one has to sort through Categories.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl