SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:07 pm

^^Ron and Marquel also had them on in the group picture from MenIIBoys above.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Max64 wrote:As to Andi's words from the promo, "my life is about to change forever"...  If she chooses Josh, how is that really changing her life?  She picks a guy that is "hands down, they nailed it,  her type"  And he coincidentally lives in Atlanta too!  I'm not seeing much of a change.  

You had to bring back that video!  Melissa still makes me cringe during that proposal....
I wonder if Josh could keep quiet long enough to jump around like Tigger, maybe he's a good multi-tasker!   ...Andi might have to say "STHOPP"!  giggling 

Not a Jason fan at all, but the fact that Melissa had her ex-boyfriend, current husband pick her up at the airport when she got back and was newly engaged.  Melissa is one of the few alums of this franchise that I don't have one nice word to say about her!

JBF, glad you aren't giving up!
I couldn't agree more Stuck....Melissa is far from being one of my fave's!! Not only did her current husband/ex boyfriend at the time pick her up at the airport, I believe she was the head cheerleader in the "Jason is a scumbag" camp as not only did she say it on the show but she also took to the SM about it....talk about pot calling kettle! Not only that, but, I think she was in on the whole gig, and her reward was the dancing spot. It's just too convenient that the dancing gig happened right at that particular time...

BTW:

sorry I have been AWOL from Chris's thread lately. I have had hand surgery and typing one handed has left me just a tad frustrated to say the least!!! I am reading everyone's comments though and am enjoying all the thought processes here!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm

welcome back Aunties; hope the surgery went well. You were missed!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Yes, welcome back Aunties, hope the surgery went well and you feel better everyday.

Chris seems great now, so I think the real prize this season to me is not being chosen by Andi!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Max64 wrote:I wonder why Chris hasn't changed his banner on his twitter account yet?   Seems odd

*chuckle chuckle* Notice he and Andi have Diet Coke photos? (See her twitter account July 8.) Only she wants to share hers with Kate Middleton. His is a retweet of Hannah Harris.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Chris favorited my Tweet to him about "God made a Farmer" video. Cool!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm

SueSt wrote:welcome back Aunties; hope the surgery went well.  You were missed!
Awww, thanks everyone!!! Typing with your left hand solo when you are right handed is just so NOT peachy-keen! LOL!!!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Chris favorited my Tweet to him about "God made a Farmer" video. Cool!

Congrats!  :WAVEY: 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:sorry I have been AWOL from Chris's thread lately.  I have had hand surgery and typing one handed has left me just a tad frustrated to say the least!!!  I am reading everyone's comments though and am enjoying all the thought processes here!!

This is the thread you need to stay on.

I may be raising my white flag of defeat to the Josh as F1 spoiler, but only raising it half-mast. Keeping my tongue in my cheek since I still have this funny "vibe" that there's a gotcha at the end of this.

Still waiting for Ed Swiderki's Hawaiian Volcano to be inserted into Josh's last chance date first. THEN I will be ready to smash the champagne bottle on their Happily Ever After LUV Ship. Remember Jillian's season? The moment we had The Explosion, I had to shield me eyes each time Kiptyn crooned about his happily ever after with her... and Reid arriving in his running sneakers out of his maroon van. I just knew that Jillie got what she wanted, regardless of everything else that was wrong with Ed that season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:17 pm

JBF wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:sorry I have been AWOL from Chris's thread lately.  I have had hand surgery and typing one handed has left me just a tad frustrated to say the least!!!  I am reading everyone's comments though and am enjoying all the thought processes here!!

I may be raising my white flag of defeat to the Josh as F1 spoiler, but only raising it half-mast. Keeping my tongue in my cheek since I still have this funny "vibe" that there's a gotcha at the end of this.

Still waiting for Ed Swiderki's Hawaiian Volcano to be inserted into Josh's last chance date first. THEN I will be ready to smash the champagne bottle on their Happily Ever After LUV Ship. Remember Jillian's season? The moment we had The Explosion, I had to shield me eyes each time Kiptyn crooned about his happily ever after with her... and Reid arriving in his running sneakers out of his maroon van. I just knew that Jillie got what she wanted, regardless of everything else that was wrong with Ed that season.
Very true. We also got the confession later from Jilly how her picker had been so wrong!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 pm

JBF wrote:

I'm hanging in there with you JBF and waiting to see if there is a "gotcha" at the end of this. :gotcha: 

Good to have you back Aunties_Love, you have been missed! I just watched the Video "God Made a Farmer" that Chris had tweeted the link to and it was very good.

SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:16 pm

SLA44 wrote:I'm hanging in there with you JBF and waiting to see if there is a "gotcha" at the end of this. :gotcha: 

All Of America will be watching MTA for the drama and fighting.

All Of This Forum will be waiting for more screencaps at the end of it, so everybody can be 100% convinced instead of 99.5% convinced that Josh is F1

All Of ME will be watching to see how well Andi and Chris maintain the Pookie Faces as "dumper" and "dumpee" since these two are acting so freakin' weird on twitter, promoting the Chris For Bachelor Election at full throttle. Also All Of ME will be keeping tabs on the seating arrangements so I will know who Marcus and Dylan are looking at the moment Harrison congratulates her on her pregnancy. (Unless the camera pans on Josh's bottle of love potion instead. The stuff works so well, y'know.)

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 7 Pregnant2

Then in the finale, I will wait for the volcano to erupt, so I will be as 100% certain as All Of This Forum.

Just give me the volcano and I will be happy.

Or a cheering crowd in the baseball stands.

No, Brian, I will not be "furious" if she doesn't get the guy she "deserves". I will still smash the champagne bottle in support if Josh scores a home run.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl