SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by CHO Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 am

I wonder what Andi's parents are thinking as Nick goes out of his way in so many instances to show Andi how much he cares - they can't help but be impressed. The other guys had equal opportunities to do something special but as far as we know they didn't. Josh got her the roses which was sweet but all along Nick really put himself out there - "Go big or go home ..."
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:27 am

Nashville is a filter you can use to change the look of your picture.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:28 am

nutty1 wrote:On With Mario Lopez @onwithmario · 1h

Today @onwithmario – @BacheloretteABC’s @AndiDorfman in studio, more celeb pregnancy rumors, new drama for @LadyGaga and more! #TUNEIN

Is he in LA or NYC?

This was my question yesterday but it went unanswered. I wondered if she was in LA if there was a chance someone would spot him in that direction!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:30 am

We will have to see if there are any tweets from her or sightings of her. Same with Nick.
Is Mario Lopez in LA or NYC?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:34 am

I am thinking Mario's radio show is based in CA.

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:38 am

nutty1 wrote:Nashville is a filter you can use to change the look of your picture.

Oops! Nevermind. Sorry for the false hope. Back to my coffee. duh 
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:40 am

Hi Team Salty! It's the dreaded time before the finale when everyone is predicting spoiled F2 goes home heartbroken. I am still rooting 100 percent for Nick as F1. Why? Because with EVERY media outlet telling us Josh is 100 percent F1, it reminds me of literally the LAST time that I was fooled by Fleiss and that was Deanna's season with Jason Mesnick vs. Jessee.

Predicted to happen in polls: JASON

From RealityTV site: "On Monday night's season finale of "The Bachelorette" DeAnna Pappas will choose either Jason, the single father or Jesse the pro snowboarder. My guess, and yours too judging by the poll results, is that she will pick Jason."

What actually happened ... KABOOM!!

"Bachelorette Finale Shocker: DeAnna Pappas Chooses Jessee"

"Deanna Pappas Pulls Off Bachelorette Shocker"

"‘Bachelorette’ finale: I can't believe DeAnna picked Jesse the 'rad' snowboarder"

Hollywood Life Recap:
"On the season finale of The Bachelorette, DeAnna Pappas shocked America (and Jason Mesnick) by getting engaged to Jesse Csincsak. Devastated and shell-shocked after his rejection, Jason headed home in his limo alone as DeAnna met Jesse at the final rose ceremony."

Good news ... nobody had to feel too sorry for the devastated Jason for long. All his tears in the limo made for a great intro to his Bachelor season.

So let's sit back, take a deep breath, relax and take comfort in the fact that while America will be shocked with Andi's pick, we won't be!

Team SaltyNickPeanutButterRedWine knows it's conceivable!

chris viall @cviall11     ·   Jul 6    
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"
Princess Bride. Top 5 all time! #teamnick
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:41 am

Andi also filmed a youtube video with a YouTuber from LA. She was definitely in LA if this was filmed yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:56 am

So this week with MTA we see only the contestants out of the game and Andi ... no additional dates with her F2?
And then on 28th we see the guys meeting Andi's parents, have their last date with her and picking up the ring (both, or just the F1 guy?) and the proposal (hopefully just 1, because whoever is F2, for him, I hope is let go before)?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:58 am

Brill wrote:I will be so glad in 2 weeks when we will know one way or another. :yes: I am not a fan of suspense!  no no  That's probably why I have been known to check the back of the book I am reading, long before I get there.  Hugesmile 

Brill, you have to join the "I am unable to not be spoiled club" with me and Pander. I always read the back of the book and want to know the end of movies. My hubby mocks me for it!

Nick is good, so I am trying to just stay strong until July 28th. Then I am so looking forward to the fun of mocking people on BiP. I need a little crappy fun after this season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 am

photo 050EA99D-0D13-4583-ABD5-81BB09E4CB48_zpss2er6g3i.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:03 am

happygolucky wrote:“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

I know this quote is used so many times, that it gets tiring ... but it's really a good one.

OK ... so get some silly quotes for a laugh or two and sorry for my twisted mind, like some good black humor ... have a good day!

“I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.”
― Mark Twain

“Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings.”
― Robert Benchley

“If I saw you hitchhiking, I’d smile and return your thumb’s up, just for you doing such a great job of being a positive roadside influence.”
― Jarod Kintz

“...This type of ending is a special instance of deus ex machina, known as the folie adieu, which is French for "Are you F***ING kidding me?”
― Howard Mittelmark, How Not to Write a Novel: 200 Classic Mistakes and How to Avoid Them--A Misstep-by-Misstep Guide

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett, Diggers

“Albert grunted. "Do you know what happens to lads who ask too many questions?"
Mort thought for a moment.
"No," he said eventually, "what?"
There was silence.
Then Albert straightened up and said, "Damned if I know. Probably they get answers, and serve 'em right.”
― Terry Pratchett, Mort

Love these quotes happy!

Also love the picture of the three hands being Andi, Josh and Nick toasting to fooling everyone!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle